PDA

View Full Version : Drift Star Syndicate Promo

s14owner95
02-01-2007, 12:06 PM
Hey what's up, we are a local group of guys out of Jacksonville FL. We had some people come out and do a small promo video for us. Just wanna share with everyone else. Hopefully we'll be out in full force in the 2007 season. Thanks for looking

http://www.stage6motorsports.com/DriftStarPromo.wmv

BoostedCoupe
02-01-2007, 01:05 PM
that video was posted yesterday. THAT CAR IS BAD ASS i love it when he is doing the long corner and hits revlimiter like a mofo. already put it on my ipod from youtube. any more videos or pics of the s13???overall great video MAKE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoostedCoupe
02-01-2007, 01:15 PM
just went and found another video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAPJxvEjX38
great car

s14owner95
02-01-2007, 02:01 PM
That's not the rev limiter he is hitting though. It's a Bee*R system incorporated in the car. I know it sounds like a limiter, kinda makes it look like he just mashes the throttle, I swear it's not though :)

You can go to www.driftstarsyndicate.com or www.myspace.com/driftstarsyndicate for more pictures. There are more people in the group, i.e the white car (me) but I am in the military, and I was deployed when the car was finished, so they hit a lot of events while I was gone. There is another guy with a Green (now Red) S14, which was totally broken down undergoing seam-welding, paint and body mods at the time this promo was shot

DUFFM4N
02-01-2007, 02:15 PM
awesome cars and video

Flybert
02-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Motor is cool, car has no style, driver lacks skill. Too many spinouts in an edited video.

!Zar!
02-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Meh, that was boring.

staygold24
02-01-2007, 03:19 PM
nice to see the car on here. Ive seen yall on 240sx.net some. Let me know if yall are having any practice runs or things like that soon, Id love to come out and see the car.

s14owner95
02-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Appriciate the feedback everyone.

I can say this in his defense:
Since there aren't many drift events, and we are not a factory backed team, the practice time is very limited, long story short, all in all with 5 events, there's only about 30 minutes of total seat time, scattered over 8 months. In that time, there have been a few mechanical issues, and getting the tuning has been rough. We have finally secured a spot, and the car is finally dialed in, and the beginning segment in the video was a smaller area, and it was the first REAL seat time with the car running optimally, and having enough seat time. The driver does have skill, he's been around a while, but in the grand scheme of things, he is NEW to this car, and what it's capable of. Watch for more video, I promise you will see better things