PDA

View Full Version : 1990 fastback rolling chassis! $700 obo, Buy me!!!

turtle m3th
01-31-2007, 03:14 PM
I have a 1990 fastback that i need to get out of my front yard before I can move to my new place so heres the skinny...

1990 fastback se
white
manual
about 133k on the chassis
sun roof
pl,pw

I started gutting the car in hopes to track it so everything from the seats back i gone but the harness is still in the car. The motor is still in the car, which has a nice sized whole in the block, but nothing has been removed from under the hood so no dumpster diving is necessary...

The bad-
registration just expired in jan
Minor dents in the rear right 1/4 (easily fixable)
and a dent that runs from the driverside door to the rear left 1/4 (also easily fixable)
Spoiler removed from trunk so the holes are just taped up
rack and pinion is a little tweaked so i would recommend changing it
no exhaust
no dash, or a brown one if you'd like

The good-
car was smogged 03/06 so you still have a year and then some
clean title
Fix the rack and pinion throw in a new motor and your rollin!:bigok:

I am willing to let this thing go for $700 obo, I am located in San Diego, just pm me with any q's, or you can leave your # and i'll contact you back a.s.a.p
And I will be posting picks later on tomorrow...

Oh yeah, also open for trades, not exactly sure what I am looking for just shoot me offers. L8Z guys. " Stay classy San Diego"

turtle m3th
02-01-2007, 05:20 PM
bump... hgshqgtbwyntwyntyhwrt

Brian
02-01-2007, 05:23 PM
I am interested in seeing pictures.

:)

turtle m3th
02-01-2007, 07:41 PM
i'll post them first thing tomorrow, sorry about the delay, I had a change of plans today so i didn't head home to take the pictures...

jerryk
02-01-2007, 11:49 PM
I have been looking for S13SX / SE hatchbacks for 3 months so please do not waste my time if you are hiding information. I have a 1990 240SX SE 5 speed hatch with complete power A/C P/S P/B P/windows P/locks p/antenna P/mirrors rear wiper and cruse control. I love my car but the front underbody is in poor shape with severe rust. The rest of the car and mechanicals are in wonderful shape. I am looking for a replacement 90-93 model with better frame condition. Do you have clear title? I am looking for a 90-93 240sx SE 5 speed hatchback no engine mods. The car must be in drivable condition and needs to have working A/C P/S P/B P/locks P/Windows P/mirrors cruse control and rear wiper. My main concern is underbody rust paint finish not that important. I need to see detailed pictures inside and out including close-up up of strut towers two unibody rails and underneath engine area two unibody rails (all sides) rocker panels etc. Also need to see hatch hood and door body seams.

Car specific: Does it have a sunroof? All harnesses must be in the car and undisturbed. If I buy the car it will be from the pictures so they need to be big and good. I will arrange for shipping if you do not have any shipping contacts. Please indicate power items that do not match.
If it checks out I bid $600 + I pay for shipping to NY.

Wei240
02-02-2007, 01:05 AM
most socal cars ive seen do not have east coast rust problem...

but i guess you can never be too safe...

coupelove626
02-02-2007, 01:23 AM
how bout some pix ya????

jerryk
02-02-2007, 01:47 AM
most socal cars ive seen do not have east coast rust problem...

but i guess you can never be too safe...
The operative words are most that you’ve seen....
I have 200k on my original engine have had the car up to where the speed control cuts in and keep seeing cars in worse shape then mine. Just rebuilt the clutch with new bearings seals and a centerforce stage II, my last centerforce went 80k. New set of free Tokico shocks and struts (they hate me) with lowering springs, reduced pulley system, Borla exhaust with 1000000mi warrantee ( they hate me too), K&N filter in standard Nissan case with larger down tube to front bumper ( better then the hot air breathers in the engine compartment and custom paint job. I drift around sharp curves and blow peoples minds I’m 66 years young and this will be the last car that I will own. I figure another 17 years on the totally restored model. Who wants to drive when they are 83?

turtle m3th
02-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I have no problems taking pictures for you jerryk, but when you stated "All harnesses must be in the car and undisturbed" I have already gutted the trunk and have taken all of the harness off of their clips and they are just sitting behind the driver seat as of now but they have not fully been removed, and I do not have a rear wiper like you stated is necessary. All of the power features you have listed are in good working order. But like I stated earlier, I have no problems taking the pictures but I need to know if you are ok with what I just said because I don't want to waste my time doing so. Are you trying to transfer over you parts from your car to mine because if you are I think it would be more cost and time effective just to find one in pristine condition. You may have to pay a little more for the car but you will most likely end up breaking even...

jerryk
02-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Thank you for your honesty I will pass.