PDA

View Full Version : Gastroenteritis... If it feels like a FART, IT SURE AS HELL AIN"T

airsoft
01-30-2007, 03:48 PM
"Stomach Flu"

Owning me up.

Thought I'd warn you all, if it feel like a fart.... its NOT.

haha, learned teh hardway at school, damn near almost shit in my pants.
Squished a little out was like HOLY SHIT that wasn't no fart. ran to the restroom nothing on my boxers or pants.. whew close call.

Thought I'd just remind or warn you all.

I lost 8 pounds within 5 hours. I think all liquids.

Dehydrated... tired.. headache...

Wash your hands before eating and stay the hell away from Jack in the Box Asian Chicken Salad.

haha anyone else learn the hard way :keke:

exitspeed
01-30-2007, 03:53 PM
^
Oh fuck thats nasty!

Glad we don't have Jack in the Box's here.

ALTRNTV
01-30-2007, 03:54 PM
-rep for you! I was eating when I read this thread. :keke: :fawkd:

worangejuice
01-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Damn!GL, I had salmanella(?) last year. Pissed out of my ass for like a month!I got all pail and lost a hella lot of weight. Never again,ugghh. I think it was alunchable or a burrito.

BC240
01-30-2007, 04:06 PM
I had food poisoning twice last year, hang in there brother. Worst part of it was severe back pains from throwing up so much

drift freaq
01-30-2007, 04:12 PM
"Stomach Flu"

Owning me up.

Thought I'd warn you all, if it feel like a fart.... its NOT.

haha, learned teh hardway at school, damn near almost shit in my pants.
Squished a little out was like HOLY SHIT that wasn't no fart. ran to the restroom nothing on my boxers or pants.. whew close call.

Thought I'd just remind or warn you all.

I lost 8 pounds within 5 hours. I think all liquids.

Dehydrated... tired.. headache...

Wash your hands before eating and stay the hell away from Jack in the Box Asian Chicken Salad.

haha anyone else learn the hard way :keke:

Well I would say that it was not the Jack in Box. You basically have a case of the stomach flu. I had it last week, it goes through you in a couple of days.
If you had food poisoning you would be throwing up violently as well as losing it out the other end and you would not have headaches or fever.
What you have is a bug that is going around, a lot of people have had it lately. You did not get it from Jack in the Box as much as you would wish you did. lol

20 til 3
01-30-2007, 04:18 PM
thats why you dont eat that shit lol...look at it hahhahahaha

and dont lie...u know there was stuff in the pants

mRclARK1
01-30-2007, 04:49 PM
All that was going through my head while I was reading this thread was the bathroom scene from Dumb and Dumber. :fart: :keke:

A Spec Products
01-30-2007, 05:00 PM
All that was going through my head while I was reading this thread was the bathroom scene from Dumb and Dumber. :fart: :keke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE97PD-b5GQ

That was such a gross scene

But was probably a huge relief

ALTRNTV
01-30-2007, 05:06 PM
"I'm just... uhh shaving."

azndummie
01-30-2007, 06:45 PM
which jack in the crack u eat at?

cali240sxdrifter
01-30-2007, 07:18 PM
good thing there isn't any jack in the box in florida... but i do miss it thou.. 1dollar tacos ftw!

shinrekka
01-30-2007, 09:42 PM
at one point i got a stomach virus that was "going around" and i almost died. By the time my parents took me to the hospital I couldnt open my eyes anymore and my :mrmeph: had long been burned off. I couldnt even swallow my spit cause it would just dribble out my ass and i'd colapse on the floor and scream. So next time you feel like your dying, you probaly are :kiss:

TiNMAN
01-30-2007, 10:21 PM
i had it earlier this month. had to take the term off from school bc i was sick for almost a whole school week. drink gatorade and eat soup. no medicine

drift freaq
01-30-2007, 10:59 PM
i had it earlier this month. had to take the term off from school bc i was sick for almost a whole school week. drink gatorade and eat soup. no medicine
yup Gatorade, chicken broth and Saltine crackers and or rice are your friends. Be careful about other soups because they may give you indigestion.
you need the salt and you need the electrolytes.

Daniel.
01-31-2007, 12:31 AM
ugh, i had it through the new year. diarrhea for like.... a week straight. i lost so much weight and had to take a few days off of work. :(

airsoft
01-31-2007, 12:45 AM
thats why you dont eat that shit lol...look at it hahhahahaha

and dont lie...u know there was stuff in the pants

haha i Swear no shit in my pants, but it was squishy around my ass crack! :doh:

Cal Poly Building # 1 is where the culprit climbed out of my butt.

Yah, its a virus(usually), and when ur intestines make grumbly noises, its not gas but trying to push diahreah shit out ur system. woo hoo.

I think I'm just blaming Jack in the Box, cuz after Jack in teh Box I had Kentucky Fried Chicken and a piece of my chicken fell on the plastic tray and i gobbled that shit up. Damn I'm dirty hahaha.... Coulda been from anywhere.

SochBAT
01-31-2007, 01:33 AM
I had that the other day.

I called it MudButt. All The ladies hated it, but couldn't point fingers cuz couldn't find the culprit.

-1 for 4F2B household.

40daws
01-31-2007, 08:50 AM
Yes....Mudbutt. Thats what it's called.

axiomatik
01-31-2007, 09:47 AM
damn this thread is gross. too much info.

S14DB
01-31-2007, 10:02 AM
good thing there isn't any jack in the box in florida... but i do miss it thou.. 1dollar tacos ftw!
Go to Checkers. If you goto the right side drive thru it comes out your mouth. If you go to the left side it come out your ass.

exitspeed
01-31-2007, 10:38 AM
. You basically have a case of the stomach flu. I had it last week, it goes through you in a couple of days.
If you had food poisoning you would be throwing up violently as well as losing it out the other end and you would not have headaches or fever.

You don't always throw up. Unfortunatly I have first hand experience.

RPS13_SR20DET
01-31-2007, 11:06 AM

eww... lucky I don't have classes in Building 1 lol...

kouki_s14
01-31-2007, 02:58 PM

Yah, its a virus(usually), and when ur intestines make grumbly noises, its not gas but trying to push diahreah shit out ur system. woo hoo.

I think I'm just blaming Jack in the Box, cuz after Jack in teh Box I had Kentucky Fried Chicken and a piece of my chicken fell on the plastic tray and i gobbled that shit up. Damn I'm dirty hahaha.... Coulda been from anywhere.

DAMMIT i go to cal poly, i hope its not getting passed around the campus.

i dont have class in that building this quarter either, but there are plenty of students that do and most likely they have classes in all the other buildings too

on a side note: WTH is up with all the dam construction, seems like its everywhere and that dam parking structure STILL isnt done. Also anyone know what is going on with all the cops showing up every morning?

markyboi
01-31-2007, 03:07 PM
my gf had it last week. she could only eat soup, toast and crackers
she farts like there's no tomoro, and poop like 4 times a day

by the end of the week..she lost weight which made me a very happy man..lol

RPS13_SR20DET
01-31-2007, 03:12 PM
on a side note: WTH is up with all the dam construction, seems like its everywhere and that dam parking structure STILL isnt done. Also anyone know what is going on with all the cops showing up every morning?

The parking structure have been facing alot of problems with the soil so the opening date keep being postpone. The cops are there to direct traffic.

kouki_s14
01-31-2007, 03:31 PM
The parking structure have been facing alot of problems with the soil so the opening date keep being postpone. The cops are there to direct traffic.

i never saw the traffic as a problem earlier in the quarter/last quarter/last year, etc. we did fine without them before didnt we? i dunno, just seemed stranged to me that all of a sudden we have cops all over campus acting as crossing guards.

FRpilot
01-31-2007, 05:14 PM

i was in hong kong like 2 wks ago and had something like this? I thought it was either worms or stomache virus.

i think it was from a steak i had eaten. i asked for medium but that shit was raw and bloody red. when i cut it, it was even sorta solid like a cooked piece of meat. it was like sushi and chewy.

i had diarrhea for like 3 days and 1 night. then i kinda got better. before i had diarrhea i felt hella cold. the night the dirrheas came i felt really cold and was shaking uncontrollably. i had like no appetite b/c i thought i would just shit it out. didnt fart or anything but my stomach kept making grumbling noises even right after i shitted nothing but water. it sounds like your stomach is hungry but its really creating diarrhea.

even since i stopped having diarrhea i was hoping for solid shit again. and it came a few days after those 4 days of hell. but i still felt weird. now its like been 2wks since i got back and i feel like my appetite is not as big as before. i even lost 12-15lbs b/c i havent been eating that much lately.

at first i thought it was stomach virus but now im thinking what if i have worms? i swore i'd go to the doctor as soon as i got back to the US, but now im kinda feeling better besides the lowered appetite. oh wells.. i'll get checked out eventually but if i do have worms maybe i'll keep them till i lose another 10-20lbs. haha

Helghast
02-02-2007, 03:07 AM
It's never too late for a youtube video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIF0UCFd3FM)

SochBAT
02-02-2007, 03:31 AM
Whenever i see your sig, i always think Hell Gas.

Quite appropriate.

JDMClifford
02-02-2007, 04:45 AM
oh shit i almost bought one today!, good thing couldnt find my card. i live about 1/4 of a block away from jack in the box.

S13SilviaGirl
02-02-2007, 07:31 AM
yeah that shit is bad...at least you arent hurling while having what you do. On the KittyHawk that shit is a constant terror. I was lucky to not have gotten it. Thank god!

S14DB
02-02-2007, 10:10 AM
One of the many reasons they call it the ShittyKitty.

Farzam
02-02-2007, 01:53 PM
I remember i'd keep taking shits 2 months ago when I had it so I just got nose plugs, some magazines, and chilled in my bathroom for a couple hours and then I went and took more nyquil than even an elephant needs and I slept for 3 years.

Now i'm in the future.

Kaotik25
02-02-2007, 02:21 PM
^
Oh fuck thats nasty!

Glad we don't have Jack in the Box's here.

woa. No Jack in the Crack in Milwalkee??

Farzam
02-02-2007, 02:34 PM
None on the east coast either I don't think.

Cash
02-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Isn't gastroenteritis when you're throwing up AND you have the runs at the same time? gastro-stomach and enter-intestines. reminds me of the time my boss came back from mexico w/ montezuma's revenge. as he put it, he needed "chapstick for both ends."

Farzam
02-03-2007, 06:36 PM
This thread jinxed me.
My stomach feels like a used condom.
Vodka ftw.

topsecretgold
02-04-2007, 05:58 AM
damn this thread is gross. too much info.

agreed...this needs to end soon

reaxion
02-04-2007, 04:27 PM
I had food posioning 2 years back...bad seafood. holy crap I was in pain...I spent a good part of my day in the bathroom.

DRavenS13
02-05-2007, 03:14 AM
Haha.. There was one day at work where i ordered buffalo wings with suicide sauce for lunch... I thought I had it bad with the 2 wings I ate, but there was this one guy that drank all the sauce from the carton like it was a shot- literally poured it from the container into a cup... He told me the next day that it came out the same way it went in..... WITH the same burn....

Farzam
02-05-2007, 11:57 AM
^^Where do you work?

I want to make sure I go there when i'm in California...

illvialuver
02-12-2007, 03:45 AM
sounds like a case of the sharts.

how does that one rhyme go??????

here I sit broken, hearted , tried to shit and only farted? something like that. goodthing you didnt shit yourself.