PDA

View Full Version : New Zilvia Member

DSDperformance
01-24-2007, 02:23 PM
What’s going on Zilvia? My name is Jared, and I am the owner of a web-based store called D.S.D Performance located in Greenwood Indiana. I am a first time business owner but a long time mechanic. As of now D.S.D is a web store only and does not do any walk in’s. As time progresses D.S.D will be growing, and turn into a fabrication and installation shop, so please keep your eyes open for that announcement. I hope to build and good relationship here with all the Zilvia members and help provide to the Zilvia community. I am looking forward to doing business with all of you.
Thank You
Jared @ D.S.D Performance

exitspeed
01-24-2007, 02:34 PM
I hope to build and good relationship here with all the Zilvia members and help provide to the Zilvia community.

Shoulda started with a search then...
http://www.zilvia.net/f//showthread.php?t=96924

Become a Zilvia Advertiser and you'll fair better if you have good business practices.

180sExy
01-24-2007, 03:35 PM
welcome to zilvia but you should have learnd how too use search. This thread is headed to locksvile.
:lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::lockd::

MELLO*SOS
01-24-2007, 03:37 PM
Under his name it says he is an advertiser..

What kind of parts do you sell?

I hope DSDPerformance.com isn't your site:

hacked, that's fun.:(

FaLKoN240
01-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Why is it that ALL Zilvia members believe they are MODS.

Let the mods take care of this thread.

This guy OBVIOUSLY is INTRODUCING HIMSELF, so that when he puts out a group buy you know who you're dealing with.

And if you look at the title underneith his avatar, it clearly states that HE IS an advertiser. So he paid his dues, he can post whatever the hell he wants.

exitspeed
01-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Why is it that ALL Zilvia members believe they are MODS.

Let the mods take care of this thread.

This guy OBVIOUSLY is INTRODUCING HIMSELF, so that when he puts out a group buy you know who you're dealing with.

And if you look at the title underneith his avatar, it clearly states that HE IS an advertiser. So he paid his dues, he can post whatever the hell he wants.

He wasn't when I replied.

And there's a thread to introduce yourself. I posted a link to it for him.

unwed_transient
01-24-2007, 04:22 PM
isnt that baby's car in his av?

anywho, welcome.:wavey:

Edgar
01-24-2007, 04:28 PM
Jared!!!!!

Is totally rad! My car is sitting in his garage and he is helping me out by getting me back out on the track.

He is a awsome dude!

A Spec Products
01-24-2007, 05:51 PM
Hahha his sig is Baby's car.

ThatGuy
01-24-2007, 06:32 PM
Not using the Introduction Thread = :lockd: