PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Impreza WRX

motoman6968
01-23-2007, 03:36 PM
I am selling my WRX after having it for only a few months. Cannot afford the payments anymore but got a really good deal on it to begin with. It has 13,200 miles (not being driven anymore to keep miles from rising higher)also Perrin lowering springs and an Injen air intake, I put an STI wing on the back and that is pretty much it for the outer mods, oh yes and black enkei 18" rims with kuhmo tires, on the inside there is a flip up touch screen DVD player with an I-pod connection that allows you to control the I-pod with the DVD touchscreen, you can scroll through playlists and songs. Momo shift knob and thats it. The color is Crystal grey metalic (silver) and the interior is black with silver trim (all stock but looks cool). I have the stock tires and they come with it. People ask me all the time "is it turbo" like thats a brand or something, yes you idiots it's a WRX all of them are turbo'd, the baseline impreza is not. Asking 21,000. it's what I owe and from what I see on the market it's a fair price.

Jung918
01-23-2007, 04:14 PM
is it the TR model?

motoman6968
01-23-2007, 06:29 PM
no it is not