PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Rodham Clinton

180sExy
01-23-2007, 09:50 AM
I am sure by now most of you have herd the news of Hillary Clinton throwing her bid in for the Democratic Candidate in the 08 presidential election. Also Sen. Barack Obama is running as well. I am sooooo excited that this is a diverse group of individuals an either way it looks like 08 is going to be a interesting election. Just wondering what are some of your guys opinion about it??????

xcusememisswyn
01-23-2007, 10:28 AM
i think it is a good thing, but it will not work out in the end. as sad as it is, there are still huge amounts of people that throughout the United States that are not ready for a president out of the normal white male setting

LookOut Nick
01-23-2007, 10:32 AM
As much as i hate to say it. I dont believe this nation is ready for either a female or African American(or any other non caucasian) president. The populas expressed itself clearly this november, but i think there are still to many borderline moderates/boderline liberals, that will not cast their votes based souly on the canidates sex/ethnicity, and political party. I do have high hopes for Barack though. Over the last two years i have read several of his speeches, and have come away with high hopes high respects, and a reasonably high level of understanding. I just dont think some people are ready to accepted a man of diffrent decent, or a female to be the leaders of the free world. Maybe in another 50years, when we may no longer be the only mega power.
Keep the Dream Alive Doods

RJF
01-23-2007, 10:37 AM
Be afraid....be very afraid :bite:

WILDACEX187
01-23-2007, 11:06 AM
i think that most northern states will vote for either democrat, its the southern states that will not allow them to go into office IMO

xcusememisswyn
01-23-2007, 11:06 AM
barack may one day be president, but not in 2008... his religious views, lack of foreign experience, and ethnicity will all take votes away from him... the democrats should run him as VP, so to build him up to Pres over the next 4 or 8 years

180sExy
01-23-2007, 11:35 AM
barack may one day be president, but not in 2008... his religious views, lack of foreign experience, and ethnicity will all take votes away from him... the democrats should run him as VP, so to build him up to Pres over the next 4 or 8 years
agree i think he should be Hilary's vp

Replicant_S14
01-23-2007, 04:30 PM
As much as i hate to say it. I dont believe this nation is ready for either a female or African American(or any other non caucasian) president.

I think either is capable of winning.

xcusememisswyn
01-23-2007, 06:21 PM
I think either is capable of winning.

you may think so, but its just like everything else..

people will talk and talk about how they like the idea, and how they support, but when it comes time to enter that booth, a large enough majority of those ppl will not follow thru

180sExy
01-23-2007, 07:10 PM
you may think so, but its just like everything else..

people will talk and talk about how they like the idea, and how they support, but when it comes time to enter that booth, a large enough majority of those ppl will not follow thru
true. Just like the whole anti bush "vote or die" lolz

bamaboy
01-23-2007, 07:33 PM
agree i think he should be Hilary's vp
that's a sure fire way to make sure neither of them see Washington in 08... a female pres. with an african american VP.......something tells me that people will not accept that in one package. I would vote for Obama...but not Hilary.

xcusememisswyn
01-23-2007, 08:15 PM
I dont think either will see the white house in 08, unless its obama as VP to a white male...

Tenchuu
01-23-2007, 08:39 PM
Hillary clinton has a penis.
I don't want a TV in office
end of discussion

PaddingtonBear
01-23-2007, 08:42 PM
i would think that most ppl are sick of bush=white/male/redneck

RJF
01-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Hillary clinton has a penis.

Not really, but she has Bill's and every other man that works on her camapign, balls locked up.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_012307/content/sitys.Par.0002.ImageFile.jpg

unwed_transient
01-23-2007, 09:28 PM
the reps are done, but hillary has no chance. neither does obama.

i guarantee **insert nostradamus-like prediction here** that the mainstream dems (hillary especially) will smear obama. they'll bring up his affiliation with islam and he'll be done on a flash.

unfortunately or fortunately, most of the democratic base does not vote.

either way, the most moderate candidate will win.

Tenchuu
01-23-2007, 09:58 PM
bush isn't the best, not near. i don't car for him, but i would still take him over hillery or kerry. it's like choosing whitch limb you want to cut off. no good options, but i think i use my left arm less the the right or either of my legs.

all bad choices

xcusememisswyn
01-23-2007, 10:07 PM
bush isn't the best, not near. i don't car for him, but i would still take him over hillery or kerry. it's like choosing whitch limb you want to cut off. no good options, but i think i use my left arm less the the right or either of my legs.

all bad choices

i would take bush over Hillary, Kerry, or Obama... yes everyone complains about the war, but the United States is a safer place with Bush in power than it would have been with any of the above

Baka Sama
01-23-2007, 10:12 PM
i would take bush over Hillary, Kerry, or Obama... yes everyone complains about the war, but the United States is a more dangerous place with Bush in power than it would have been with any of the above

Fixed do to the fact more people now hate americans than ever before.

xcusememisswyn
01-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Fixed do to the fact more people now hate americans than ever before.

Everyone has always hated Americans my friend... They hated us for decades before Bush and will hate us for decades after Bush, its always been that way... It has just been brought into light more b/c of recent events

Baka Sama
01-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Its just been brought into the lime light because now they actually have a good reason to hate us.

Elections are fun to watch. Fake, but entertaining none the less. I cant remember who got the right to vote first, women or blacks? It'll be fun to see who becomes prez first.

ECR33S14
01-23-2007, 10:41 PM
if hillary clinton was voted into office i would immediately buy a plane ticket for australia because the country would collapse.

LookOut Nick
01-23-2007, 10:55 PM
The country would not collapse. She will have plenty of ellected advisors, and such aiding her with desicions. She will be just like any other President, what ever happens we will see a significant change in role. They will do whatever they can to make it not look like a 2 man show...like cheeny and bush. Whoever wins i think will take more of an execute office, and advising will take place formally behind close doors. SHe wont win the country isnt ready. Hopefully their will be cannidates that are sound. so that votes are concentrated, and not spread across the board.

^^ to bad aussies have a policy that you can only live there for 3 months untill your visa expires...then you will be forced back into the US..that is unless you have family in Australia...i think

ECR33S14
01-23-2007, 11:09 PM
that doesnt make sense because people go to school and take up jobs there so how would that work?

hitman
01-23-2007, 11:22 PM
who cares, it doesnt even matter who wins
the same people funding her campaing fund the senators, other candidates, run the media, and so on.

Jimmy Up
01-23-2007, 11:22 PM
i think that hilary is going to win it, and Monica might "go missing" when she does. honestly though i think she has the backing to take it

wickdmarz
01-24-2007, 12:03 AM
No way she'll put crazy restrictions on everything. I remember her campaign years ago about putting a restriction on all anime for 21+, wtf.

Down with Hillary!!!

Rayne
01-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Hilary has a decent chance at winning for the simple fact that she is the first female to run for office. On top of that every other president has been male and each of them have not done much except jump in and out of conflicts increase the national debt with the FED since the inception of the FED.

Personally speaking, I think America is ready for a woman to be president.

Replicant_S14
01-24-2007, 08:18 AM
i would think that most ppl are sick of bush=white/male/redneck

People that give a shit enough to vote aren't generally that politically obtuse.

...and Bush can't run again so, back on topic:
Obama's "blackness" could be a non-issue. Check out this editorial from Salon. http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2007/01/22/obama/index.html Brilliant stuff.
The guy in for a serious waxing from the Hillary machine, but if he can maintain his image through all that, I say he's got a decent shot. Both of the ruling parties are having an identity crisis right now, so Obama being perceived as an outsider isn't necessarily a negative.

SimpleS14
01-24-2007, 08:30 AM
I highly doubt either of them will become president in '08. What I fear is that whoever runs as the republican canidate would most likely win...even if 49% of the country doesn't support him.

I can agree with you on that one.

i would take bush over Hillary, Kerry, or Obama... yes everyone complains about the war, but the United States is a safer place with Bush in power than it would have been with any of the above

I can't agree with you on this one, and as someone stated above...now there are legitimate reasons for other nations to hate us and even allies are giving us another look (in a bad way).

No way she'll put crazy restrictions on everything. I remember her campaign years ago about putting a restriction on all anime for 21+, wtf.

Down with Hillary!!!

lol..wtf? well I'm already 21+ so that doesn't matter to me....but still that is funny

cnile51
01-24-2007, 08:55 AM
barrack obama hands down...... remember the majority of the people who dont vote in this country are spanish/blac/minority ethnicity.. Believe me some of the views they have they will all end up voting if its a minority running.

xcusememisswyn
01-24-2007, 09:41 AM
The salon.com article was good, and brought up some good points about Barack.

Now, it is one thing to have a last name that sounds like Osama and a middle name, Hussein, that is probably less than helpful.

^^from an article hyperlinked in the salon.com article.

Remember a year or so ago when Congress wouldnt allow our port security to be taken over by Arab port-management firm? What makes any of you believe that those same respectable people, their followers, and the large portion of America which still contains racism is going to vote a man with a rumored-Muslim background and the middle name Hussein into office? Even if he is able to pull enough votes from his party to actually run, all the Republicans must do is run a moderate candidate and enough of the votes will follow. Whether you see it everyday or not, racism towards both african-americans and arab people exists, and Barack seems just a little to close to both to scare the public away.

TheWolf
01-24-2007, 09:53 AM
As bad as it is. I don't think a black man with a muslim past can win down south and in the bible belt. Even though he's a united church of christ member I think he'll have to face those demons. It will come out that his father was barrack hussein obama Sr. that name just won't score him any points. I think it will be irony at it's finest when whites vote for him and blacks vote for clinton. even furthering the statistics that blacks are racially seperating themselves by promoting the racial divide. I don't think the world wants another clinton. Two families can't control the whitehouse for 16 years. time for change. Dark horse prediction. Latino representitive from az.

EDacIouSX
01-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Hillary, I think, is a bad choice. She publicly attacked bush the other day. Personally I believe that anyone who holds an office of high political status should stand behind the nation. If I lived in a different country my opinion of the United States would be that they fight amongst themselves. I think and believe that it is pathetic what the two parties do to each other. They are more worried about getting their own party in office rather than performing their duties to their upmost potential.

For example, the republicans and democrats should stop dicking around with each other and learn to respect each others opinions. More importantly, they should learn how to compromise. I'm tired of the democrats this the republican that, we're fucking American. Work together.

Oh, I'd like to add... so far the democratic line up is lame. Same goes with what I've seen so far from the republican lineup. And jesus hillary is predictable. Everyone knew she was going to run for president even when she publicly announced last year that she would not run for the presidency.

illvialuver
01-24-2007, 05:09 PM
i would vote for her just cause i think bill would influence her.

xcusememisswyn
01-24-2007, 06:10 PM

hahahaahahahaha....

She has Bill's balls wrapped up so tightly in the palm of her hand that he can't piss without asking her to loosen her grip. Bill has absolutely no influence over her, its quite the opposite, Bill will break his back and ruin his reputation before he doesnt take orders from her.

180sExy
01-24-2007, 06:26 PM
wow its the other way around homie. she influenced him when we hwas president.thats why she would make a good president

chr0nik_sm0k3
01-24-2007, 06:50 PM
i hope she falls off a cliff

mrmephistopheles
01-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Hillary wouldn't be a good candidate, as she tends to overreact on hot-button issues. Look at her response to the Grand Theft Auto 'Hot Coffee' mod. She immediately called for legislation to block sex in videogames, etc. without getting the whole story (that the portion of offending code wasn't deleted from the binary, but deleted from the gameplay, and very specific steps had to be taken by code modifiers to access that portion of the game again.
In other words, she assumed that Jimmy Innocent could plug the game in and watch hardcore sex, when in fact, he'd have to have a modded XBox and do all sorts of other shit (or do some shit on his PC) to get to it.

EroGori
01-24-2007, 09:27 PM
When Hillary was questioned about whether she knew about Bill's affair with Monica and she replied "no", I had just one thought. Anyone who is too dumb (or playing dumb) to notice what everyone else knew was going on has no right to be president. That and she is a carpetbagging piece of garbage.

wickdmarz
01-25-2007, 12:28 AM
Hilary has a decent chance at winning for the simple fact that she is the first female to run for office. On top of that every other president has been male and each of them have not done much except jump in and out of conflicts increase the national debt with the FED since the inception of the FED.

Personally speaking, I think America is ready for a woman to be president.

I don't think she is the first woman to go for it...I believe I remember one years ago, can't remember who she. But obviously she didn't have the backng that Hillary does.

I'm all for a woman president but I would never for Hillary. What about the Lady House Speaker?

Rayne
01-25-2007, 12:39 AM
I don't think she is the first woman to go for it...I believe I remember one years ago, can't remember who she. But obviously she didn't have the backng that Hillary does.

I'm all for a woman president but I would never for Hillary. What about the Lady House Speaker?

To my knowledge she is the first, female, to have a good chance at winning the office.

I am not sure who the current house speaker is.

atom
01-25-2007, 12:47 AM
Geraldine Ferraro was nominated as Dem. vice presidential candidate but IIRC there hasn't ever been a female presidential candidate from one of the major parties. I hope Hillary doesn't win the nomination because theres no chance in hell she'd win, she polarizes all the conservatives. Obama is a better choice but Edwards seems like the Dem. with the best chance to win the whole thing. As far as Dems. go he's definitely the most popular, most moderate candidate.

EDacIouSX
01-13-2008, 01:23 PM
hahahaahahahaha....

She has Bill's balls wrapped up so tightly in the palm of her hand that he can't piss without asking her to loosen her grip. Bill has absolutely no influence over her, its quite the opposite, Bill will break his back and ruin his reputation before he doesnt take orders from her.

They are only married for political reasons.

murda-c
01-13-2008, 01:26 PM
you should have waited two weeks then the thread would have been a year old before you posted...

98s14inaz
01-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Be afraid....be very afraid :bite:

Amen, the dem candidates scare me more than W Bush's down syndrome.

Phlip
01-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Guys, I know this thread is a year old, but I will allow it to live, since it is now an election year.
... I will NOT, however, allow this to become a shit-slinging contest, so keep your responses civil. I am NOT asking.
That is your ONE warning.

steve shadows
01-13-2008, 05:31 PM
If Ron Paul loses, chances are we are geared up for another great depression...one we may not recover from. :(

Phlip
01-13-2008, 05:39 PM
Steve...
Based upon Ron Paul's strange and numb views on race/class/whatever you call it, I am FAR from convinced that we would be any better with him in office. For some reason, when I read about this dude, I am placed into the mind of the utterly shitty racial relations that the Reagan administration birthed that we can't seem to shake even to this day.
Start at that bullshit he said about slavery on Meet The Press, and move forward to when he said that students from alleged terrorist countries should be denied visas into the U.S.

"We don't need no re-Ron"

ronmcdon
01-13-2008, 05:53 PM
suprised obama is doing so well. I think he really has a chance given how the race is progressing.

steve shadows
01-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Steve...
Based upon Ron Paul's strange and numb views on race/class/whatever you call it, I am FAR from convinced that we would be any better with him in office. For some reason, when I read about this dude, I am placed into the mind of the utterly shitty racial relations that the Reagan administration birthed that we can't seem to shake even to this day.
Start at that bullshit he said about slavery on Meet The Press, and move forward to when he said that students from alleged terrorist countries should be denied visas into the U.S.

"We don't need no re-Ron"

What did he say?

I hope you didnt buy into the character assination FOX and google have been running on him, by posting outright slander and libel about the man.

Do you really think it is possible to slide backwards, by having less federal regulation and a crack down on illegal immigration? If anything it will provide our domestic minority population more work opportunities.

!Zar!
01-13-2008, 09:36 PM
Rupaul what?

Helghast
01-14-2008, 12:46 AM
Hillary Clinton?
Really?

REALLY?
REAAAAAAAAAALY?

Goodness.

Phlip
01-14-2008, 07:44 AM
What did he say?

I hope you didnt buy into the character assination FOX and google have been running on him, by posting outright slander and libel about the man.

Do you really think it is possible to slide backwards, by having less federal regulation and a crack down on illegal immigration? If anything it will provide our domestic minority population more work opportunities.

Paraphrasing here, it's been a while, but basically he claimed the Civil War was an unnecessary bloodbath that could and should have been avoided. All Lincoln had to do was buy the slaves. His attempt to justify this was that other slave-promoting countries didn't fight wars and they ended slavery peacefully. I am not buying into anything, as I spend very little time on Fox (wow, they'd actually bash a GOP candidate?), but fact is that Lincoln twice made offers to the slave owners to buy the slaves. They turned him down flat. The countries that freed the slaves without war, and I am going to infer that he meant France and England, unlike the U.S., did not practice slavery in their own countries. And France did fight a war, remember when Napoleon attempted to invade Haiti to put down the slave revolt there?
I don't know shit about the space program, only give a fuck about politics as they relate to me, but for a politician to open his mouth and speak directly to his own historical ignorance goes quite far.
It gets worse with him, up to the inclusion of some of the things that were once on his own website about racism, I don't know if they are still there now and I am not looking for them, as I am at work, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots. As a minority, I would be severely fucked if this bigot takes office, very much like the Reagan administration.
Again, "We don't need no Re-Ron"

There, that is why I don't like Ron Paul... Can anyone tell me exactly why they don't like Hillary, and "because she is an evil fucking bitch who will ruin the country" is not an acceptable answer, even if that happens to be the case.
As it stands right now, there is absolutely not one candidate that is 100% (shit, or even 50%) confidence-inspiring from either side of this shit. This election is looking more and more like a "damned if you do, damned if you do" quagmire. And we thought this Bush administration has been shitty, add the onus of having to clean this shit up to that and then imagine what we're staring down the barrel of now.

murda-c
01-14-2008, 07:57 AM
everyone tells me that she had people killed, though i take everything i hear with a grain of salt.

shmiddy
01-14-2008, 10:45 AM
shes getting my vote. its time 4 a change i guess. i think its awsome that its getting more and more diverse when it comes to picking our next pres.

sillyvia13
01-14-2008, 10:59 AM
all I can say iz~
PEDRO FOR PREZ!

I would rather him lead us than choices we have been giving...
very enlightening this thread is...obama hussien! wtf!

coreansurfer
01-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Paraphrasing here, it's been a while, but basically he claimed the Civil War was an unnecessary bloodbath that could and should have been avoided. All Lincoln had to do was buy the slaves. His attempt to justify this was that other slave-promoting countries didn't fight wars and they ended slavery peacefully. I am not buying into anything, as I spend very little time on Fox (wow, they'd actually bash a GOP candidate?), but fact is that Lincoln twice made offers to the slave owners to buy the slaves. They turned him down flat. The countries that freed the slaves without war, and I am going to infer that he meant France and England, unlike the U.S., did not practice slavery in their own countries. And France did fight a war, remember when Napoleon attempted to invade Haiti to put down the slave revolt there?
I don't know shit about the space program, only give a fuck about politics as they relate to me, but for a politician to open his mouth and speak directly to his own historical ignorance goes quite far.
It gets worse with him, up to the inclusion of some of the things that were once on his own website about racism, I don't know if they are still there now and I am not looking for them, as I am at work, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots. As a minority, I would be severely fucked if this bigot takes office, very much like the Reagan administration.
Again, "We don't need no Re-Ron"

There, that is why I don't like Ron Paul... Can anyone tell me exactly why they don't like Hillary, and "because she is an evil fucking bitch who will ruin the country" is not an acceptable answer, even if that happens to be the case.
As it stands right now, there is absolutely not one candidate that is 100% (shit, or even 50%) confidence-inspiring from either side of this shit. This election is looking more and more like a "damned if you do, damned if you do" quagmire. And we thought this Bush administration has been shitty, add the onus of having to clean this shit up to that and then imagine what we're staring down the barrel of now.

ron paul was endorsed by the NAACP as not racist, and is by far the best candidate.

as for hillary: she wants to bail out the sub prime borrowers by taking 30 million from tax payers. she supports the no child left behind act. she wants to raise taxes for the middle class.

When asked "[is] national security more important than human rights?" Clinton responded, "I agree with that completely."

fuck that

Matej
01-14-2008, 11:34 AM
If I knew that Hillary will manage to pull the economy back up at least close to where it was during Bill Clinton, then I'd be all up for her. I was planning to be rich when I move to Europe, and then Bush took office and the value of the dollar dropped by 75%. SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT!!!! The dollar is worthless right now! Thanks for ruining my future Mr. Bush.

shmiddy
01-14-2008, 11:38 AM
hillary gets a +1 from me cuz she was once for socilizing health ins and im a big fan of that

Phlip
01-14-2008, 11:45 AM
ron paul was endorsed by the NAACP as not racist, and is by far the best candidate.

as for hillary: she wants to bail out the sub prime borrowers by taking 30 million from tax payers. she supports the no child left behind act. she wants to raise taxes for the middle class.

When asked "[is] national security more important than human rights?" Clinton responded, "I agree with that completely."

fuck that
Have you noticed how few black people actually find the NAACP useful enough anymore to entertain thoughts of membership or paying dues, when we don't see where our money is going?
I have...
Shit, you can look to last year, for example when they, under the instruction of Jesse and Al (who also do not fucking speak for us), led fucking lynch squads against Don Imus (sure, what he said was wrong, but there are bigger fish to fry) and rallied everyone in the universe to Jena, LA to the assist of kids whose parents had apparently failed to instill in them that 6 on one is not a fucking fight. They did this while Genarlow Wilson sat in a Georgia jail for getting a blowjob from a 15 year girl at a party (who, by the way, acknowledges consent) when he was 17, all while everyone sat on their fucking hands.
Now, back to Ron Paul, I looked around for what I'd read to get the passage from his site, from the section Issue: Racism
Government as an institution is particularly ill-suited to combat bigotry.
That is a slap in the fucking face to the times back when the NAACP mattered and made shit happen, such as Brown vs. Board of education, the 1964 and 1968 Civil Rights Acts, the 1965 Voting Rights Act, and legions of court decisions and state laws that bar discrimination are worthless. Is that to say that they actually promote bigotry by dividing Americans into race and class?
Is the "answer," as he presents it, just to let time heal peoples' hearts? Because that is a ball of Disney crap too, the fact of the matter is that things must be done to bring about change, and ignoring the elephant sitting in the room does not count as "doing something"

BustedS13
01-14-2008, 11:48 AM
we can only hope edwards winds up being the dem candidate, or we're looking at four more years of republicans in the white house. i'd vote for obama, i'd vote for hillary. i'd PREFER obama out of all of them. but here's the issues that OTHER PEOPLE will not be able to overlook:
1.) duh black/woman
2.) obama was born muslim?
3.) a guy i sit next to at work keeps pointing out that "obama" rhymes with "osama", as though that's a legitimate argument on why someone shouldn't be president
4.) america has a lot of old people, who are racist, and a lot of podunk hillbillies, who are racist.

Phlip
01-14-2008, 11:51 AM
Obama's father was born Muslim, but is/was non practicing, claiming atheism, his mother was a non-practicing christian...
He did not find religion until adulthood, and is now a christian himself.
He speaks on that in one of his books

coreansurfer
01-14-2008, 11:53 AM
yet obama won in iowa, one of the more "white states" in the union.

but back to the main topic- hillary sucks.

Phlip
01-14-2008, 11:59 AM

Please do not resort to this kind of discussion, I am trying avoid this kind of immaturity.

coreansurfer
01-14-2008, 12:09 PM
Please do not resort to this kind of discussion, I am trying avoid this kind of immaturity.

i made my points on why hillary is inadequate as a candidate, you overlooked it.

BustedS13
01-14-2008, 12:09 PM

he won a caucus. and 60% of democratic votes went to hillary and edwards. 60% of iowa democrats would prefer a white dude or a white woman when it comes time to vote for real. and if obama is the dem, guess where that white dude will be.

steve shadows
01-14-2008, 12:10 PM
I am sorry you feel that way Phillip.

But will a single comment about the specific nature of American internal politics regarding the specific way the American government operated in order to end the technical slavery be your only voting point? When our country is poised for total economic collapse and the Black male is being further exploited by a growing welfare system, illegal immigration (affecting all working classes) and a tattered and obviously ineffective government education bureaucracy?

I mean that is a technical disagreement about the way in which the slaves were freed! Which he is in fact right about in most cases, because after the false (feeing) there was exploitation of African Americans into new emerging archetypes of slavery, involving dependence on Federal systems for success.

All big government policies, even back then. True freedom is apparent once every man has been freed by their oppressors through liberty. The founders had this implied in the constitution upon its inception. Now all men of all creeds are slaves to the Federal Reserve System and artificial currency. It's no longer a black and white issue, which is why the men in power in the 1960s to late 70s did not totally block the civil rights movement (the gold standard evaporated in this period) due to pork in those bills. Bill that purported to help end racism were actually promoting bureaucratic systems that furthered long term discrimination and separation of races based on class and indoctrinated portions of the population to demand government assistance rather than self-assured sustenance and drive.

False hope is the biggest sham that has been pushed by both parties in their fake attempt to help minorities get on their feet. What they really want is for them to be on their knees begging for assistance, not principled and effecting self-reliance outside of their structured paradigm.

Although I might agree with you with some of the things Ron Paul has said about specifics of past American evolution ( I believed if it came down to it blood shed is needed to free all men of any nationality or creed from insane ignorance and retardation that was prevalent back then) I still believe he is the best candidate with the most appropriate message to avert total economic disaster and possibly the long term end of our Nation's respect and prowess in the world forever.

That to me is a HUGE pressing immediate issue.

steve shadows
01-14-2008, 12:15 PM
i made my points on why hillary is inadequate as a candidate, you overlooked it.

Hillary is Bill

Do we want Two political dynasties only being in office in this country?

Clinton Bush Cliton Bush forever...

with manipulated media, and both of them being in the pocket of MNC's not in support of our true strenght in GNP...

that's what worries me.

If it comes down to Obama and (insert Manchurian Neo-Con).

I will vote Obama.

I pray the man wins the nomination. He is smart, sharp and fresh.

Ron Paul would be a god send when reducing the FED's influence and re-building our failing economy.

Phlip
01-14-2008, 12:26 PM
And since you made a point, it is now okay to continue beating it into the ground?
I am sorry you feel that way Phillip.

But will a single comment about the specific nature of American internal politics regarding the specific way the American government operated in order to end the technical slavery be your only voting point? When our country is poised for total economic collapse and the Black male is being further exploited by a growing welfare system, illegal immigration (affecting all working classes) and a tattered and obviously ineffective government education bureaucracy?

I mean that is a technical disagreement about the way in which the slaves were freed! Which he is in fact right about in most cases, because after the false (feeing) there was exploitation of African Americans into new emerging archetypes of slavery, involving dependence on Federal systems for success.

All big government policies, even back then. True freedom is apparent once every man has been freed by their oppressors through liberty. The founders had this implied in the constitution upon its inception. Now all men of all creeds are slaves to the Federal Reserve System and artificial currency. It's no longer a black and white issue, which is why the men in power in the 1960s to late 70s did not totally block the civil rights movement (the gold standard evaporated in this period) due to pork in those bills. Bill that purported to help end racism were actually promoting bureaucratic systems that furthered long term discrimination and separation of races based on class and indoctrinated portions of the population to demand government assistance rather than self-assured sustenance and drive.

False hope is the biggest sham that has been pushed by both parties in their fake attempt to help minorities get on their feet. What they really want is for them to be on their knees begging for assistance, not principled and effecting self-reliance outside of their structured paradigm.

Although I might agree with you with some of the things Ron Paul has said about specifics of past American evolution ( I believed if it came down to it blood shed is needed to free all men of any nationality or creed from insane ignorance and retardation that was prevalent back then) I still believe he is the best candidate with the most appropriate message to avert total economic disaster and possibly the long term end of our Nation's respect and prowess in the world forever.

That to me is a HUGE pressing immediate issue.
A technical disagreement, driven from someone who apparently has no qualms with not thinking before he shoots off such comments. I have always been the one to not trust someone until they give me a reason to trust them, I wait on people to show me who they really are. (I will likely never marry because of this)
My problem is my assessment as when will the risk become worth the reward... If I am to approach a situation with a clear reason for disliking someone, my personal hangups can and will stand between me and getting to where I need to be. I am never going to be able to trust the motives of any of them, party be damned, because I don't claim one.
The highlighted text in your post is the one point you made that I agree with the most.

alexander500
01-14-2008, 12:51 PM
I just can't trust Hillary as a person, the impresson that I git is she is manipualitve and dishonest.

I do trust Obama, and I feel liek he is a wise person and has great leadership qualities. Which are very important trates to have in a president

And I totally agree with Ron Paul about the status of America and the changes he would make to the Federal government. He is the only canidaiate not shoting rainbows out of his ass and lying about how great evertyhing is going to be in the next few years.

Phlip
01-14-2008, 12:59 PM
^^^ I will give you THAT on Ron Paul, my issue is that he saves the rainbows and kittens for other issues (well, maybe one or 2) that are quite important to me and people like me. Even if those rainbows are a proposal that those issues are non-issues.

steve shadows
01-14-2008, 01:06 PM
What are you thoughts on the American Union.

He's the only one openly against that.

How many puppies and kittens have been thrown on that issue haha...none.

In fact no one even menitons or illudes to it.

How does everyone feel about a one world government with manipulated currency?

Im honestly interested, if you do, by all means go for it. If your not. I don't see any current figure head that presents a clearly stated opposition.

98s14inaz
01-14-2008, 01:32 PM
Obama's father was born Muslim, but is/was non practicing, claiming atheism, his mother was a non-practicing christian...
He did not find religion until adulthood, and is now a christian himself.
He speaks on that in one of his books

iirc Obama's religion is more on the catagory of a cult than true Christianity.

Just say no to Clinton's socialism, not because she is a woman but because she is a socialist.
Just say no to Bush, enough said.
Just say no to the North American Union
Just say no to the Fed.
Just say no to Obama's islamic background.

I'm not racist, it would be like electing a Japanese president after the attack on Pearl Harbor. I'm not ok with it. I would have voted for Colin Powell or any other minority, I just don't care for Obama and his views.

jspaeth
01-14-2008, 01:32 PM
I can sum up Hillary Clinton very easily.....

Go to work
Make some money

If (your income > median income) then
Hand over your money
Elseif(your income < median income) then
You get free stuff from someone else
End

Not that I have a problem with SOME taxation, but she is the eptiome of wealth-redistribution (a.k.a. socialism)

Phlip
01-14-2008, 01:36 PM
iirc Obama's religion is more on the catagory of a cult than true Christianity.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright
Looks like a Christian Church to me

98s14inaz
01-14-2008, 01:57 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright
Looks like a Christian Church to me

You seem like an educated person. Don't you remember the teachers and professors telling you not to cite wiki and other ".org" sources? Anyone can put whatever they want there. ".org" ".com" are all privately owned and thus subject to whatever the owner wants to put on the website. Of course the wiki excerpt about Obama's religion is going to leave out the weird stuff.

http://www.therant.us/staff/rush/print/02202007.htm

1. Commitment to God
2. Commitment to the Black Community
3. Commitment to the Black Family
4. Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
5. Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
6. Adherence to the Black Work Ethic
7. Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
8. Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community
10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions
11. Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System
12. Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System.”

Quite a few of their beliefs are similar to that of the Black Panthers.

Now replace all those "blacks" in the paragraph with "white"...

1. Commitment to God
2. Commitment to the White Community
3. Commitment to the White Family
6. Adherence to the White Work Ethic
9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community
10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
11. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System
12. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.

Would you seriously vote for a white president that openly believed that?

Phlip
01-14-2008, 02:04 PM
You seem like an educated person. Don't you remember the teachers and professors telling you not to cite wiki and other ".org" sources? Anyone can put whatever they want there. ".org" ".com" are all privately owned and thus subject to whatever the owner wants to put on the website. Of course the wiki excerpt about Obama's religion is going to leave out the weird stuff.

I'm uncomfortably close to knocking on 30's door, my man... When I was in school the internet was not NEAR what it is to the education experience now. Shit, there was not much more than AOL around those times.
I actually had to sit my ass in a library and do these things. Man, it was rough, walking to school, snow 365 days a a year, uphill both ways, all that good ol' stuff. (kidding about that last sentence :D it only snows in January and February here, and doesn't stick more than a week if it sticks) When I am on the fly and sitting at work, in the course of an internet discussion, I go to the first thing I can find, or easiest to compile for the sake of this one.

98s14inaz
01-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Cool, we're the same age then...lol

jspaeth
01-14-2008, 02:13 PM

1. Commitment to God
9. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community
10. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
11. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System

^ Agreed completely....it would be viewed as racist.

If you are going to get rid of racism, all people need to be treated equally, on both sides

Phlip
01-14-2008, 02:38 PM

http://www.therant.us/staff/rush/print/02202007.htm

Quite a few of their beliefs are similar to that of the Black Panthers.

1. Commitment to God

Are you seriously telling me that you honestly think that doesn't happen already, whether or not someone actually comes out of their moths to say it? The fact that this lack of equality was and has been enough of an issue for people to have to act on it has been the problem. Perhaps work should be made to make sure that things ARE handled equally, but the FACT of the matter is that they are not.
The rich are to get richer while the poor get fucked over and out. "Fuck 'em and everyone that looks like 'em" seems to be the way things are carried.
This thread is not about that, we can discuss that some other time. The church that Barack happens to have aligned himself with seems to want to build a community that is and is treated as minority, good for them... I don't go to that church. I'd only introduced the link to dispel the "cult" comment, as I just don't see it like that. You want to get into cult-like black churches, look up "Universal House of Prayer For All People," you'll find some disturbing shit, so disturbing that I went to school and go to church within 100 yards of one and REFUSE to set foot on the grounds.

steve shadows
01-14-2008, 02:46 PM
I'm not racist, it would be like electing a Japanese president after the attack on Pearl Harbor. I'm not ok with it. I would have voted for Colin Powell or any other minority, I just don't care for Obama and his views.

That is one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard.

You think in any possible way that Barak Obabma is somehow related to AFGHANI Mujuahideen who were PAID FOR by our national security policies?

I mean I could rip you a new a-hole for centuries on how wrong that is...

What is your alternative (for the democrats? that is) Clinton?

Clinton is like dead dried leaves in the wind, Romney and McCain are like dweedle dee and dwinde aaay. I none of those three candidates have said anything on how they are going to make any kind of specific changes to anything. They just speak in one liners and emotional rhetoric.

I want to know when we are leaving Iraq. (McCain and Hillarys say never, or maybe in 10 years).

I want to know what we will do with our national borders? (McCain and Hillary both co-sponsored in many ways the same Amnesty bill that gave Illegal immigrants more rights than people who legally applied for citizenship or had green cards).

I want to know what will be done to re-vive the middle class and cut living expenses to strengthen the domestic economy (good luck no one of the top 4 candidates on either side has said anything specific).

It's like everyone is asleep.

Phlip
01-14-2008, 02:52 PM
Steve, you're almost kinda like my hero for that (joking a little bit, but kinda serious).
When my car is boosted, I am bringing it to you to tune.

ESmorz
01-14-2008, 04:34 PM

You think in any possible way that Barak Obabma is somehow related to AFGHANI Mujuahideen who were PAID FOR by our national security policies?

Clinton is like dead dried leaves in the wind, Romney and McCain are like dweedle dee and dwinde aaay. I none of those three candidates have said anything on how they are going to make any kind of specific changes to anything. They just speak in one liners and emotional rhetoric.

I want to know when we are leaving Iraq. (McCain and Hillarys say never, or maybe in 10 years).

I want to know what we will do with our national borders? (McCain and Hillary both co-sponsored in many ways the same Amnesty bill that gave Illegal immigrants more rights than people who legally applied for citizenship or had green cards).

I want to know what will be done to re-vive the middle class and cut living expenses to strengthen the domestic economy (good luck no one of the top 4 candidates on either side has said anything specific).

Now if only the rest of this country could see that...

I personally have no qualms voting for Obama if that's what it comes down to although I'd rather it not, I actually don't like any of them even though a few of the tail runners talk a big game it will all end up the same.

Although, this is what you get when (even more so than ever now a days) when our government is run by who can suck the most money off corporate tits and lie to the public most efficiently, and to be honest until this whole country collapses and the people finally wake the fuck up an realize they need to do something about all of this, NOTHING will change.

This is the first election I get to vote in and for so many years I waited for this and now that the time has come, I wouldn't want a single one of these assholes being my boss at a job never mind running my country and that's what makes it really sad for me.

Australian citizenship I long for you...

steve shadows
01-14-2008, 04:55 PM
good luck Austrailia's executive brance seems to be full on board with US imperialist policy.

ESmorz
01-14-2008, 05:10 PM
good luck Austrailia's executive brance seems to be full on board with US imperialist policy.

Yeah, but at least I'll live out the rest of the good years in a paradise where people aren't trying to sell me chicles and jewelry every 10 seconds.

Anyway you really look at it, we're screwed.

I love having a positive outlook on things.

steve shadows
01-14-2008, 05:51 PM
woot woot woot

roman empire for the win

98s14inaz
01-14-2008, 08:08 PM

I don't like clinton or obama for the record. Don't put words in my mouth. All I am saying is that it is too soon for anyone with ANY sort of Islamic ties to be president. It is going to cause so much drama that he won't be able to get anything done and quite possibly smear the already questionable image of the president. I'll take Ron Paul. I've had quite enough of the clintons and bushes for one lifetime.

ESmorz
01-14-2008, 08:11 PM
quite possibly smear the already questionable image of the president.

Why not pile it on? Our president is already the laughing stock of the political world...

jspaeth
01-14-2008, 08:28 PM
^ Yep, and Issac Newton was a fool in his day as well.

ESmorz
01-14-2008, 08:34 PM
^ Yep, and Issac Newton was a fool in his day as well.

^ At least he could form coherent sentences.

98s14inaz
01-15-2008, 07:50 AM
Why not pile it on? Our president is already the laughing stock of the political world...

I want someone to make us (The United States of America) honorable again. Everything we do around the world feels dirty now, like we are only doing it because we have something to gain...not because it's the "right" thing to do. Maybe I was born in the wrong generation. I see history repeating itself and we have a date with a fall.

Nachtmensch
01-15-2008, 08:25 AM
I want someone to make us (The United States of America) honorable again. Everything we do around the world feels dirty now, like we are only doing it because we have something to gain...not because it's the "right" thing to do. Maybe I was born in the wrong generation. I see history repeating itself and we have a date with a fall.

i completely agree. the united states' seems to be a joke around the world. we play world police much too often. just because people came from all over to live here, doesnt mean we need to be part of what everyone else is doing.

i really wish Ron Paul had more people backing him because from who he is, he looks like he could change the US for the better. With news covering pretty much Clinton and Obama exclusively, none of the other candidates get any air time.

many older people i know will vote for Obama or Clinton for the sole reason they dont know about anyone else. Too many people vote because someone "seems" like a good guy (or girl), but they dont look into who they are as a person, what they stand for, and their background. UGH!!

/rant

steve shadows
01-15-2008, 09:46 AM
the media has been trying to discredit him since 88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHB2I83_N_k

So staged, setting the groundwork for his later character assination.

The people in the crowd are BOOING private property, privacy and de-regulation of drugs...

:ugh:

It's like idiocracy! lol back in 88. man we are screwed.

He's trying to explain the illegality of explicit drugs explicitly causes higher prices, so higher profits fro drug cartels, it's pretty well documented.

and to make it more insane, congress man Ringel, who is a current house democrat who supports! the Iraq war is a guest.

He is also a black congressman from the inner city...basicaly selling his own folks out.

How well did the "war on drugs" help stop drugs...sigh...look around.

"there were no speeding laws for cars in the 19th century) fucking retard"

98s14inaz
01-15-2008, 10:04 AM
It's like idiocracy! lol back in 88. man we are screwed.

Cool movie btw. Not so much funny but an exaggerated irony that makes you think about the future.

coreansurfer
01-15-2008, 04:42 PM
so apparently hillary clinton gives LBJ credit for the votin rights act of 65'

what a bitch.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/barbara-ehrenreich/hillarys-real-mlk-proble_b_81608.html

zenki-217
01-15-2008, 06:41 PM
A vote for Obama should get u shot in the head.. A vote for Clinton should get u a shot in the ass.. Because either way there gonna have u wishing or there gonna dick u in the ass...

RON PAUL 2008!

Phlip
01-15-2008, 07:22 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5263/01815acr9.jpg

zenki-217
01-15-2008, 07:46 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5263/01815acr9.jpg
ahahahahah thats a good one..