PDA

View Full Version : zilvia members = ripoff?

cherrybl0ss0m
01-18-2007, 10:09 AM
So get this! I go look @ a 91 240 yesterday in Hollywood, "DriftFreaq" on here....

Says there 99k miles, "all stock", 2700.

So me and my boy get there, checkin out the car, etc, the body aint that great the lack of paint in a few places... ehhh The gauges in the car didnt work, there was exhaust, a new transmission put in and theres no fucking license plate, the title aint even in his name and he's sittin here bein a salesman, not a 240 enthusiast. Anyway, he claims it's in great condition.

I say I dont want to buy it, too expensive for what was there, and in no way in hell is the car stock!

Long story made short, this fool insulted me in an e-mail (twice) for wasting his time ( i drove 56 miles, he drove 2)... and that "everything was fine"

try droppin your price, i'll deal with ya.

Was rude, called me and my boyfriend all sorts of names, that i'm a fool for not buying the car, that its a "STEAL!"

then fucking sell it already,
what happened to honest people, willing to do shit just fot the sake of unity.

fuck that!!! whos got a 240 for me?

just a word to the wise...

i'm new to the sport so go easy on me =D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/361015979/

ThatGuy
01-18-2007, 10:11 AM
You still haven't learned how to look around and find the right section. This is a REVIEW of someones service, perhaps you should try to find a REVIEWS SECTION like I told you in your first thread.

:lockd: