PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought something from 'Birddowg240' ? or know him?

SimpleS14
01-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Not going to jump to any conclusions just yet, but I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has bought something from him. He sold me a simple part and he lives in a neighboring state (NC)....and he said he would ship within the week I sent the money....yet its been three weeks without the part or any word from him. I already PM, AIM, called and even left a voicemail..but still nothing. I wanted to know if this was a normal thing from anyone that bought from him..or if anyone knows him personally and can vouch for him.

inertiaticism
01-18-2007, 12:46 PM
I've bought from him in person on several occasions and he seemed like a real standup guy.
Never heard of any problems, you might be able to catch up with him on www.carolinanissans.com as charliederr.

Farzam
01-18-2007, 08:57 PM
I've never heard of any problems out of him.
And he's still a carolinanissans member...
Anyone even suspected of scamming or having an IQ of less than 900 gets banned.

Just go post on there, i'm sure someone will try and help...maybe.

rhit240sx
01-18-2007, 09:59 PM
I bought a few things from him last fall and I didn't have any problems that we weren't able to resolve easily. I don't recall having any issues with shipping time or anything like that.

A Spec Products
01-18-2007, 11:15 PM
I ain't jumpin to conclusions but damn NC has got some questionable characters:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=131063

andy31144
01-19-2007, 01:51 AM
I bought some stuff from him a couple of months ago and everything went pretty smooth.

SimpleS14
01-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the vouch...I just wonder what is up for this to happen....hope he's okay. :ugh:

I've bought from him in person on several occasions and he seemed like a real standup guy.
Never heard of any problems, you might be able to catch up with him on www.carolinanissans.com as charliederr.

I'll do that...thanks.

Unholy S14
01-20-2007, 01:21 PM
bleh i hate scammers and hope they all die.

Hope everything works out for you

Farzam
01-21-2007, 01:16 AM

Honestly, NC is pretty damn reputable.

There's only 1 scammer on here that NOONE around here will buy from, and he's pretty popular on this site....unfortunately.

inertiaticism
01-21-2007, 09:44 AM

Honestly, most of the sketchy people I've dealt with both in old school VW stuff and with nissan parts have been near fayetteville.
It seems that sketchy dickheads are attracted to Ft. Bragg/Pope AFB like moths to a light, and it's weird because the actual servicemen are always pretty cool guys and girls.
But yeah, SimpleS14 if there's anything I can do to help, LMK.
I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.

SimpleS14
01-21-2007, 12:15 PM
But yeah, SimpleS14 if there's anything I can do to help, LMK.
I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding.

Yea it was just a misunderstanding...like I said I'm not jumping to conclusions. I got intouch with him and he explained to me what was up. Thank again.