PDA

View Full Version : jkjunior

dxs080jpgex
01-13-2007, 10:27 PM
great seller
bought multiple things from him and very good prices.
only complaint is that he still has a bunch of shit i want and im poor.:-/
shipping was extremely fast and products were as described.

also josh went out of his way to provide at least 10 detailed pictures of a radiator i ended up not buying.

awesome seller

Triadz101
01-15-2007, 03:35 PM
same here, very happy with the seller! Bought a greddy VSPL and a KOYO rad + flexalite electric fans.

amazing prices, quick shipping, great communication.

But like DXS, I've got so many other parts I want but no money :(

This isn't over... I'll buy more parts for sure!!!

dxs080jpgex
01-15-2007, 04:37 PM
Ahhh!!! I Wanted That Rad! U Suck!

allstar
01-15-2007, 04:46 PM
jkjunior is a great seller.. I bought nismo injectors off him and got a great price, and they were shipped out fast..

apexis13sx
01-15-2007, 08:17 PM
cool hope to get the same as yall

Kuzumi
01-15-2007, 09:15 PM
bought the apexi intake from him. he waitied for me to get my paypal ready and waited for the e-check to arrive in his account. shipped the next day. Wrapped very securely, thank you

P_s14
01-16-2007, 05:54 PM
got my cross member from Josh.

A++ from me, thanks again bro :D

vutony
02-07-2007, 03:21 PM
SUPERBBBB seller, made many transactions with Josh...he hooks it up!

P_s14
02-10-2007, 06:13 PM
got my pedal ASSembly from Josh

a++ again :p

s13gold
02-12-2007, 09:36 PM
for sure........

vutony
02-14-2007, 06:08 PM
another smooth transaction

nsn240
02-18-2007, 11:28 PM
awesome seller, hit me up right away... sent out as promised, everything came packaged nice and looked great.

yfz460
03-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Also can vouch for him. I just purchased an oil pump from him and he got it to me ASAP, not to mention he saved my ass letting me more-or-less rob it from him at the price I offered!:Ownedd:

bobby22_8
03-01-2007, 04:40 PM
I have dealt with Josh (jkjunior) on several transactions and am VERY pleased. He is a great seller with awesome prices, fast shipping, and well packaged items. He is always available to answer any questions I may have. I would highly recommend dealing with Josh weather he is the seller or the buyer. Thanks again Josh. I'll let you know if there is anything else I may need.

WILDACEX187
03-03-2007, 11:25 PM
supa fast shipping

vutony
01-15-2008, 10:10 PM
Josh comes through again.
An asset on here.

teckid02
01-15-2008, 10:16 PM
yea great seller, ordered some parts off of him and been very helpful.. would be a pleasure to do buisiness with him again

McCoy
01-31-2008, 02:22 PM
Another happy customer here :)

heiyuu
02-08-2008, 12:44 AM
I requested a tracking number 3 days after I paypalled him for his 300sx na rear hubs, but he never responded.

But that's because the shit already arrived to Canada! Holy fast cows!

McDuck
02-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Purchased a trunk lid from him on tuesday 2/19, and RECEIVED it friday 2/22!
Now that is some great service!
Thanks again!

adictd2b00st
03-11-2008, 11:08 PM
adding another vouche..... ordered z32 front calipers/lines and he took them off the car that night and shipped them out next day, great seller!

Neejay
03-13-2008, 12:00 AM
Got a bov, fpr, and intake pipe from him. Fast as possible shipping (he was having a terrible storm) and the items were exactly as described.

Smooth transaction, Thanks!

gyula hlavati
03-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Great deal,fast shipping.

roel03
03-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Great seller. Got my item in time as promised. Worked with me on a deal we both agreed on. A++++...........+

Inlandsilvia
03-14-2008, 11:15 PM
Gave me a great deal on taillights and shipped it out super fast. It was perfectly packed and in better condition then I thought. Great guy and great seller. Keep it up!!!

nanoer
03-21-2008, 02:09 PM
man this is a great guy... I told him I wouldn't get my paycheck till friday and deposit the money on monday. After that I could paypal him. He waited till i did that and once he got the money in his paypal addy he shipped right away! Thanks for the clutch and break pedal bro!!!

Really good guy to deal with, really friendly!!!

heiyuu
03-25-2008, 11:54 PM
First I bought my rear 5 lugs off him!

Now I bought my front 5 lugs off him! hahaha

Was brutally honest about the condition of items and even knocked off a few bucks for a worn part.

Threw in some free stuff just cause!

Cool guy shipped pretty quick [althought several longer than the first time, I think it was because of the weekend + storm]

BOX WAS HEAVY AS SHIT! And the ups guy left it at my door... wtf?

spool_sample
03-27-2008, 08:39 PM
Dude is legit, I know him personally.

We've done a bunch of deals, everything was always easy and painless. He's usually the first person I'll go to for certain parts.

roorr0
03-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Great Seller. Great Prices.

Took a little time to ship due to him being sick, was all good tho.

Shipped with tracking number.

Ninjabread
04-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Great seller.
Awesome prices (especially shipped to Canada)
Fast shipping (again, Canada)

95KA-Turbo
11-30-2008, 09:44 AM
Bought a tension rod bracket for my S14 from him, shipped promptly, the item is in perfect condition and he kept great communication through out the whole process. Definitely a legit seller!

REP FDF
06-04-2009, 03:36 PM
good seller, good comunication

niSE7EN
06-30-2009, 10:27 PM
got the headlights, corners, fenders, hood and navan bumper with the grill
its a steal, great price
great seller
kept great communication throughout

duynguyenn240
10-05-2009, 01:29 PM
first time buying stuff on zilvia very good seller, take a while to ship but over all it good would buy from him again

tangch
10-12-2009, 10:54 PM
just got the viper alarm from jkjunior, great price and fast shipping!!!

BspeedIL82
10-22-2009, 12:18 PM
awesome guy to deal with. bought a intercooler from him, the packaging on it was topnotch--not to mention, the price on it was a steal and a half!! Kept up on communication, no problems. Would definately buy from him again.

matt11145
03-07-2010, 12:37 PM
paypaled him money for a built sr20 about 8 weeks ago and i am currently still waiting to see if i will ever get it...also, i have had trouble getting ahold of him the past couple weeks, he will not answer or respond to my calls or text messages. he seems like a ligit guy but this is getting slightly ridiculous. hopefully i can still get the motor...but we will see what happens.

i'll probably edit this is everything works out.

frankenfresh
03-23-2010, 02:31 AM
paypaled him money for a built sr20 about 8 weeks ago and i am currently still waiting to see if i will ever get it...also, i have had trouble getting ahold of him the past couple weeks, he will not answer or respond to my calls or text messages. he seems like a ligit guy but this is getting slightly ridiculous. hopefully i can still get the motor...but we will see what happens.

i'll probably edit this is everything works out.

you say you sent him money 8 weeks ago on march 7th? as in you sent him money for that motor around Jan 7th?

because i sent him $3500 for that same motor on jan 8th. he gave me the run around and said he had shipped it but could never provide me with a shipping number. i called the company that he claims to have shipped it with and they had no record of anything coming to me, so around feb 5th i filed a complaint to get my money back from paypal. my money was returned to me on Feb 17th. when he saw that the money had been removed from his account he texts me and says that he "stopped the motor from going across into canada when he saw that the money was gone." ya right thats bs, more like he never shipped it. then last month he texts me saying that he's still got this motor just sitting around and he wants to try to work it out. obviously this guy is trying to scam people.

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!

cleantune
10-18-2010, 10:03 PM
The above payment for matt was sent January 27th after the deal fell through with you. everything went over perfect, he got the motor etc and its on its way to running. no harm done. thanks

I can vouch for this. Matt is a good friend from back home, I just got off the phone with him a little bit ago. He said he would totally delete his post on here if he wasn't banned for life from this forum. He got everything that was promised to him from the sale. The motor was ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!!! When I went to check out the motor for myself I was stunned. So I'm forwarding this message from Matt to anyone reading this thread, "please disregard the previous post by Matt, Jkjunior is a great seller and everything worked out awesome, thanks again man"

jonathan.bayspeed
11-27-2010, 12:08 AM
brought the kouki tail lights from him, there was couple of errors but he made sure the item got to me and item is exactly as describe

JRwerks
01-21-2011, 10:38 AM
EDIT.... just got the bearing thanks man came through after all sorry for thinking otherwise

My$800S14
02-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Rather than trash this guy I would rather try to contact him via phone since I can't get ahold of him any other way (I have tried everything possible), does anyone have his phone number? I've waited far to long for my item :(

My$800S14
03-25-2012, 12:59 AM
This is late but. I Never received my item, with no communication untill I finally filed a claim through paypal, a day before it would have been to late to file, then all of a sudden he was willing to communicate with me, fed me a line of BS and tried to keep my money called me impatient after I waited atleast over a month and a half (I can't recall exactly at this time)for an abs driveshaft with no communication, which makes me extremely angry, that a seller is anti-communicative and calls me impatient, and says I don't understand anything in my negative trader rating...........dosnt understand anything??! There is nothing to misinterpret if there is no communication , worst service ever...its a shame too, it would apear so many others have had good luck, but as far as I'm concerned...don't do bussines with this tool

jkjunior
03-25-2012, 12:06 PM
This is late but. I Never received my item, with no communication untill I finally filed a claim through paypal, a day before it would have been to late to file, then all of a sudden he was willing to communicate with me, fed me a line of BS and tried to keep my money called me impatient after I waited atleast over a month and a half (I can't recall exactly at this time)for an abs driveshaft with no communication, which makes me extremely angry, that a seller is anti-communicative and calls me impatient, and says I don't understand anything in my negative trader rating...........dosnt understand anything??! There is nothing to misinterpret if there is no communication , worst service ever...its a shame too, it would apear so many others have had good luck, but as far as I'm concerned...don't do bussines with this tool

Well for one you did receive your item so that was a lie to begin with in your thread you just posted. For 2 I had some run ins with impatient people on here who left negative feedback just because the item wasnt shipped in 10 seconds which im sure we can all vouch for that. I am actively communicating with all my buyers for my new threads and shipping promptly with communications. I did have a few transactions i was slow in shipping in the past and that was my own fault for not being pro active. I am aggressively working hard to improve my feedback and customer service on zilvia. Im sorry about your transaction but there is no reason in bashing me at this time. I am working hard in improving in all aspects. I also have a fairly new ebay account for any feedback anyone else needs to see with over 86 transactions. PM ME for info

xseveredveganx
03-28-2012, 04:55 PM
Great guy here! Just received my items, just as expected!

slow_sr20
04-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Anyone having any luck with this guy. I paid him two weeks ago for sunroof glass. Keeps dodginh me when i ask for tracking number. I texted him on the 8th an asked him if he shipped it. He said yes. Its been another 5 days and nothing. Im only 6 hours away in the same state. Shipping should not take a week:dead:

slow_sr20
04-26-2012, 06:20 AM
Josh Koepnick is a horrible seller. All i get is BS and lies. I have asked at least three times if he has shipped my item. He always says it has shipped, but can never seem to find the time to get me my tracking number. Paid him on April 1st. Have texted him since and told him i want my money back. No response. Paypal claim filed. Buyers beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dubman
04-28-2012, 05:31 PM
My stuff got to me without a problem.

SHIFT_destroy
04-28-2012, 06:00 PM
josh is a great guy. i deal with him in person, have been buying parts from him for years now.... he has a busy schedule as im sure all of you do also