PDA

View Full Version : obx short shifter

CoasTek240
07-19-2002, 03:26 PM
ok... i ordered my first box shifter from pdm-racing.. but don no longer carries them... where can i get them.. other thanx rollhard... b/c they charge $100...i bought mine for $88
well thanx in advance

sykikchimp
07-19-2002, 04:05 PM
check with [email protected]

CoasTek240
07-19-2002, 06:48 PM
yeah but they are liek $100.. i guess that's the standard now huh.. mine was only $88.. but oh well.. i might just get the B&m... seems better quality anyways..
thanx

SilviaDriver
07-19-2002, 06:59 PM
u can find the obx on ebay..they all over the place..but i would rather spend the money and get B&M..dats wat im planning on doing..dont wanna take the risk of having my shifter in my hand when i walk out of my car haha

Habu 97SE
07-20-2002, 08:48 AM
I picked up my OBX from Enjuku Racing Thursday afternoon. It was like $104 an' change. I installed it during my lunch break yesterday. Ken @ Enjuku was totally right...definite increase in the "Fun Factor". It's the revised model...hefty, seems totally solid...hard to tell it's a two-piece. I don't beat up my shifter...it's my friend, so I'm sure it'll last me a good while. Chatted with Ken a bit while I was there...quite personable. I'm sure that I will be doin' quite a bit o' business with Enjuku Racing.

sil80
07-20-2002, 09:59 AM
The reason the price went up is cause OBX revised the shifter so hopefully it will no longer break. Enjuku is pretty cool and there price are hell good compaired to like PDM which if you ask me is over priced(brake upgrade 1k eek) and seems to take to long(shipping..canada=far away). But don was nice to me and answered all my stupid question so im not trying to give him a bad name... just looking for better prices.
I am also just going to save a little extra and get the B&M because I dont want to have think twice about how hard or soft im shifting when i am at an autox event, need to pay attention to the course.