PDA

View Full Version : whats this mean?

MI SO FST
01-11-2007, 09:32 AM
I was looking at other peoples post and wonder how come it has one red box under my user name and others have one green or a roll of green? Did I do something wrong?

ThatGuy
01-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Search "Reputation". Check your User CP to see what comments people left you and/or which posts have annoyed or angered people to cause you to be in the Negative (Red).

MI SO FST
01-11-2007, 10:24 AM
oh, I see what its from. Just because I posted up that I wanted to see how many ways there was to pull fenders. Thanks alot guys, I thought a forum was to help one another.

HalveBlue
01-11-2007, 11:37 AM
This forum is helping people. In fact, it has been helping people for years. So many people have been helped that all the questions and answers are located in readily searchable archives.

Questions regarding pulling fenders have been asked and answered so many times that a smiple search would have probably answered your question.

I guess some people just get sick of the same questions getting asked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

You get the point...I hope

MI SO FST
01-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Yea of course I get the point but instead of us 240ers start with the newbie name calling and flaming we should just help out and say something to help out on the side. You know what i mean. Dont get me wrong, this forum has helped me out alot but no need to make someone feel bad for trying.

tacotacotaco
01-11-2007, 01:30 PM
gotta get thick skin and get tough on this forum.

SiI40sx
01-11-2007, 01:39 PM
haha funny thread, you sound like a innocent little naive boy hoping to go good green instead of bad red, ok ok Ill posi rep you

MI SO FST
01-11-2007, 01:40 PM
haha funny thread, you sound like a innocent little naive boy hoping to go good green instead of bad red, ok ok Ill posi rep you

haha, thanks. Now thats the back up that I'm talking about!!!:aw:

Phlip
01-11-2007, 06:10 PM
The fact of the matter is that we are not here to wipe each others' asses.
The reputation system is just fine as a means of telling someone that you're annoyed by something they've posted. Asking a question that has been presented a million times before is, well... annoying.
Feces takes places, grow thicker skin and get over it.

staygold24
01-11-2007, 07:56 PM
what do the little circles underneath the user name mean? I understand rep but have no idea what those are.

ThatGuy
01-11-2007, 08:03 PM
Those are for post count. They are wheels. They grow in number, and change from silver to gold.