PDA

View Full Version : they egged my car!!^#$^!$

blackcoupe
01-07-2007, 03:53 AM
So basically I was drivin down a road and as a car passed by i heard a thunk, i thought i ran over something, but i pulled over just to check. What do i find!? some punk ass kids egged my damn car!&%#! anyone else have this happen to their car? :rant2:

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q41/NY2007/egg2.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q41/NY2007/egg1.jpg

ive seen egg damage before, and this by far is the biggest ive seen.

Anto
01-07-2007, 04:27 AM
Holy shit, did that take off paint?

180sExy
01-07-2007, 04:52 AM
wow thats some fucked up shit!

Jung918
01-07-2007, 08:13 AM
I guess they didn't hear about the kids that got chased and killed for egging some guys suv.

gotta240
01-07-2007, 08:46 AM
clean that off asap! I think it takes time to damage the paint..

spdfreek0o
01-07-2007, 09:19 AM
I've had both my 240's egged just sitting in my driveway. Punk kids need to learn.

!Zar!
01-07-2007, 10:39 AM
I wish a kid would try and egg my car...

TheSquidd
01-07-2007, 11:51 AM
I was sitting at a stop light once, late at night and there was some camry next to me with a bunch of "punk" dressed kids. All the sudden a fucking banana falls out of the clouds and lands on my hood. I'm like WTF? I look over and the punker kids are doing nazi-salutes at me and throw another banana. I drive away and these guys follow me around for like 20 minutes, yelling black-racial obcenities at me and throwing bananas.

I'm white though. wtf.

trsilvias13
01-07-2007, 02:18 PM
sorry to hear.. my car been through some egg damage. last year for some reason a lot of my family car been egged. All because we park nice cars outside. ANd one day no one parked outside (either we were out or vacation or in garage) our neighbor car which is sort of nice got hit.

haters out there. I hoooked up cameras to see a lot of the street. I wanna catch someone.

IKnowAllOfNothing
01-07-2007, 02:27 PM
like Teddy Roosevelt said
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick"
then
beat the shit out of them kids lol

blackcoupe
01-07-2007, 02:43 PM
i thought the white was egg shells, bit it wasnt. the egg ate it through on impact. im sure karma will get them back one way or another.

TiNMAN
01-07-2007, 03:25 PM
my van just got egged last week. it was random though, every other car down my street also got hit

ranger2339
01-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Mmm i must say that me and my buddys used to egg the shit out of some cars,houses,people etc. when we were in like JR high. You dont realize back then how fucked up of a thing it is, to fuck with somebodys ride.

DAMMMMMM KIDS!!!!!!

Farzam
01-07-2007, 08:47 PM
I've got a sign in my driveway that says "If you can see this, you're in range."
Noone's messed with me.
Good thing though. I'm awake all night long. I hear one noise and I reach for the shotty and check it out.
And I know A LOT of people in Raleigh, so i'd eventually find out who if they did it on purpose.

I live deep in my neighborhood, so I guess that means kids won't go deep into my hood, vandalize, get lost, and get caught.

swift_style
01-07-2007, 09:08 PM
man i hate that, my car was egged and shot at with paintballs all in one night on my drive way. It did some minor quarter panel damages. Piss the hell out of me.

downshift_sideways
01-07-2007, 09:25 PM
reminds me of the good old times egging cars.

sorry to hear about that man. wrong place at wrong time.

5t341tH
01-07-2007, 09:44 PM
i hate those punk kids too. they shot a bb at my quarter window and shattered it. and im too poor to replace it :(

bardabe
01-07-2007, 09:46 PM
dude that frigging sucks. i;d say go chase him down.

Farzam
01-07-2007, 09:53 PM
I was sitting at a stop light once, late at night and there was some camry next to me with a bunch of "punk" dressed kids. All the sudden a fucking banana falls out of the clouds and lands on my hood. I'm like WTF? I look over and the punker kids are doing nazi-salutes at me and throw another banana. I drive away and these guys follow me around for like 20 minutes, yelling black-racial obcenities at me and throwing bananas.

I'm white though. wtf.

Nazi punks.
Damn.

If you had enough gas, I woulda driven to NC.

Go to a show and do the nazi salute...you'll leave in an ambulance.

miucus
01-07-2007, 10:07 PM
reminds me of a time my friend and i were taking a short cut through the crest in vallejo. the crest is were mac dre was from and is a very run down town. we were at a stop light and on our right side there was a hill. next thing we know theres a brick through the front windshield. danm kids on the hill throwing bricks onto cars at the stop light.

cmcdougle
01-07-2007, 10:20 PM
bricks? That sucks!

blackcoupe
01-07-2007, 10:51 PM
yah seriously, throwing a brick might actually killl someone...:loco:

NemeGuero
01-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Sucks.. someone egged my dad's car a few nights ago.

Wykydtron
01-08-2007, 06:39 AM
I guess they didn't hear about the kids that got chased and killed for egging some guys suv.

I remember hearing about that within the past year or so... I think it was in Seattle or something. :duh:

TiNMAN
01-08-2007, 02:37 PM
bricks, thats just harsh man. any injuries??

exitspeed
01-08-2007, 03:02 PM
About 4 years ago I went to a car meet in Chi. We went to Gameworks and all parked at the top of a parking structure. We were the only cars up there. When we came out all the cars got egged...except mine. Everyone was like "WTF dude how vome your car isn't egged?" It was just were it was parked I guess.

soreballz
01-08-2007, 03:05 PM

I'm white though. wtf.
LOL. I'm sorry, but the way you wrote that makes for one hell of a funny story.

I remember hearing about that within the past year or so... I think it was in Seattle or something. :duh:
That was about 5 weeks ago, actually.

SochBAT
01-08-2007, 03:35 PM
Sometimes i wish vandalism could be justly dished out by the person its being done to as they see fit.

I'd catch all those fuckers and soak em with eggs, then pee on them.

PS. Squidd, that shit is bananas.

B a n a n a s.

exitspeed
01-08-2007, 04:02 PM
Sometimes i wish vandalism could be justly dished out by the person its being done to as they see fit.

I'd catch all those fuckers and soak em with eggs, then pee on them.

PS. Squidd, that shit is bananas.

B a n a n a s.

I don't know if you guys heard about this around the rest of the country but recently some dude in Racine (south of Milwaukee) WI, shot and killed one person and wonded another when they were trying to break into his GF's car. Dudes going to prison now for life. I think it sucks that you can't protect your possessions. The guy didn't deserve to die, but at the same time don't put yourself in that position and you won't get killed by some crazy fucker.

BC240
01-08-2007, 04:30 PM
If some kid egged my car id put on some brass knuckles and cockpunch him Steven Seagal style.

blackcoupe
01-08-2007, 05:26 PM
If some kid egged my car id put on some brass knuckles and cockpunch him Steven Seagal style.

nah u gotta do the American History X style tell them to put their mouth on the curb, thatll be a real lesson for them....but the movie kinda shows what happens when you go and do that lol.

khmerguy618
01-08-2007, 05:58 PM
nah u gotta do the American History X style tell them to put their mouth on the curb, thatll be a real lesson for them....but the movie kinda shows what happens when you go and do that lol.

Werd.

Some kids did that 2 my friends car. they chased em down caught up to them and they practically shit their pants.

Wth is wrong w/ people.

SochBAT
01-08-2007, 09:40 PM
I remember a while ago, a Subbie guy did that. Chased a buncha kids down, shot em.

Maybe the same case?