PDA

View Full Version : Modded PS2 and Highly Modded Xbox

95Blue240sx
01-04-2007, 12:50 PM
:aw:

Well I'm putting up for sale both my game consoles in hopes to get a 360.

PS2
Reads backup discs
Reads originals
One controller
Power and RCA cables
I can include a backup of some games, most are RPG. GT4 I have for sure and I can get some games for you if you request.
Price $170 + $10ship(if needed)

XBOX
Reads originals and backup discs
300gb Hard Drive
ALL games on the hard drive, this includes regular xbox games as well as Emulators over 10K!!!
Once S-type controller
Xecuter 2.6ce mod chip
Price $270+ $10ship(if needed)

The Xbox was modded by me and I have been modding xbox's for the past 2 years. Everything is organized and is easy to use. The default dashboard is Avalaunch, includes tons of backgrounds. Xbox Media Center is also included, this can play avi, divix, mpeg, mp3, jpg, png, etc. You can also stream music/videos from your computer. This was the most powerful console in its day. Even the emulators work flawlessly.

Price are negotiable and I would like to sell these local if possible so I can show you how it all works, but I can type it all out if i need to ship. I want to give you guys first dibs since i can trust all of you and would rather go to someone thats a premie. Please ask all the questions you have.

EDIT - Im located in San Jose, CA
BJ

charlie321
01-04-2007, 01:55 PM
haha nice, i do this for fun too, softmods and hardmods. it sounds good, where are you located? and as far as emus go, do psx, or n64 run slow? is xbox live compatible? like a switch for the chip?

95Blue240sx
01-04-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm in San Jose, CA. I only have like 2-3 games for PSX and they run good. N64 runs pretty smooth, I'm sure if i just get the newer emulator it would run better, but it is already playable.

I'd like to sell asap, so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.