PDA

View Full Version : USPS and shipping

bardabe
01-03-2007, 11:33 AM
ok so i shipped out a package to deatschwerks via USPS priority mail (12 OEM sr20 injectors) and come to my surprise just now i got a phone call from them that the package they receipt the packaging had come apart during transit, there was no injectors in there except for the return form that I taped to the box. I want to go to USPS and see what i can do but i didn;t buy insurance anithing I can do? (keep in mind they are 300$ worth in core return) and they still have the box to show the post office how messed up it is.:madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk:

stillmatic
01-03-2007, 11:50 AM
That's gonna be hard. Next time don't use USPS to ship valuable items. It's cheaper to go the UPS/Fedex/DHL route and it comes with free insurance (up to $100 value) and a real tracking number.

Good luck to you.

Jung918
01-03-2007, 09:53 PM
This is the most crock of shit I have ever heard. Aren't we paying them to ship our package in one piece and in tact? Why the hell do we need to pay them to ship our package and also pay for insurance? I have been waiting on a item that says it was delivered but I never got it. What a pain.

irax
01-03-2007, 11:04 PM
allways use UPS. And ALLWAYS PAY FOR INSURANCE!

bardabe
01-03-2007, 11:10 PM
well. they only refunded me what i paid to ship it. that leaves $294.82 in my missing wallet. ooi not cool. I just opened an account with fed-ex. local pickup ftw.