PDA

View Full Version : Autocrave Feb 17, 2007

crazyikimasho
12-29-2006, 12:03 PM
http://mattpresscorp.com/Flyers/flyer_front.jpg

Performance Nissan typically throws an annual event. For 2007, instead of holding our own event, opted to partner with AutoCrave in sponsoring a much larger event. Working alongside RAYS Engineering, Performance Nissan and will be the main title sponsors for AutoCrave 2007.

This is NOT your typical car show like HIN. You will see many vendors that some of you saw at our last event in addition to new ones.

AutoCrave 2007 will feature live performances from local rock bands, underground hip hop emcees and one mainstream performer soon to be announced. In addition, there will also be a half pipe setup for skate demo's and a dyno is in the works with another vendor so we can have dyno sessions available. This show will be very tuner friendly instead of your run-of-the-mill car show featuring only show cars. AutoCrave will cover all ends of the spectrum to satisfy all enthusiasts.

Registration is now open and cost is $50 to register your car. For more information you can visit www.autocraveonline.com.

Attending vendors
Confirmed:
Performance Nissan
RAYS Engineering
ARC Magic
Project Mu
Espelir
MOTUL
Swift Springs
Endless USA
JIC Magic
JP USA

Unconfirmed:
C-West USA
CUSCO
BLITZ
Fujita Air
Motordyne Engineering
Tanabe USA
Stillen
STOPTECH
Turbonetics
Tein USA
AFE Engineering
D1GP
....and many more!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
01-08-2007, 12:31 AM
#1 where's R&D?
#2 does that mean i can show my car in the event? how much?

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
01-08-2007, 12:32 AM
can charlie add a just drift event at the same time?

articdragon192
01-08-2007, 01:49 AM
20 bucks ;_; I liked the older meets better, haha. We'll see if I have a car by then, I'll try and roll by.

crazyikimasho
01-11-2007, 03:22 PM
#1 where's R&D?
#2 does that mean i can show my car in the event? how much?

R & D can come if they want, they just need to talk to Andy.

can charlie add a just drift event at the same time?

It would be cool if he could, but I don't think there are facilities.