PDA

View Full Version : BlackS14 aka Bill Walsh

projectRDM
12-27-2006, 09:08 AM
I seriously hate to start this thread, but I've exhausted all other options and have made no headway at all.
Bill and I have been acquaintances for several years now, I believe since 1999 or so when I drove down for a huge meet in Tampa. Since then he's had some setbacks, but I've trusted him to always come through and sold and shipped him a pair of S14 door panels and later dropped off a gauge cluster, reset to his mileage, with the understanding he would pay me later. It's now been over three years and all attempts to contact him through phone, email, PM, and through other members has turned up nothing. What's more is he has continued to post and to buy other parts here and there, confirming he does have the funds available to pay me the $165 he owes me. I don't think I'm in the wrong to want that money since it was promised, and to expect he take care of that obligation first before spending money on wheels and other things. So to anyone who knows him and can really contact him, I'd love some feedback. To anyone else I'd ask that you not do business with him until my debt is settled. I feel like a total bastard for even doing this but it's my last option besides taking a drive to Florida myself, which I seriously think is stupid and pointless over so little.

BlackS14
12-27-2006, 01:07 PM
*I will not post in my own reviewed thread*

Phlip
12-27-2006, 08:41 PM
I had to be fair in moderating this thread compared to others, I will contact Russ personally and ask him to update this thread when the promised resolution is reached.
*edit*
Bill, I do not know you, but for Russ, who I DO know, to approach this with the regret and care that he has gone to, I know he will do the right thing.
-however-
We have rules in this section:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/announcement.php?f=56
Don't take it personally.

Edgar
12-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Hard trusting people now days. Real hard.