http://www.filecabi.net/video/kimbo-adryan.html

kimbo is god ha.

origin_s135
12-26-2006, 07:40 PM
damn that is just crazy. good vid

SochBAT
12-26-2006, 08:43 PM
Kimbo SLICE! He's taking it back!

damn. I like the first half, how the white guy just aimlessly swings and doesn't plan the shots. If you disagree, thats just IMO.

sw20>>s14
12-26-2006, 08:49 PM
whoooooooo! white boy took hella shots to the jugular...kimbo is such a waste of talent...he has the boxing skills and power...just work on conditioning/stamina and stick him in the UFC against silvia...hes useless in anything other than street fighting e.g. his loss to garson...

sccrstar011
12-26-2006, 10:30 PM
What was the point of that last punch by Kimbo. The white dude had clearly lost and was done but Kimbo threw a sucker punch to knock him out. With that much power he could kill a guy with that last shot. Oh well I guess thats why it's illegal backyard fighting. Would be funny to see Kimbo in Pride or UFC, I think he would get worked.

silverarrow27
12-26-2006, 10:40 PM
Kimbo is a great boxer with all the vids I've seen. But put him with actual pro boxers in UFC or Pride, I'm not so sure.

SimpleSexy180
12-26-2006, 10:43 PM
ufc he has a chance..
but
put kimbo in pride and hes fucked.

azndummie
12-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Holy shit thats fucked up, lol that guy looks like he can take his shit. Damn horrible to feel like the adryan dude.

BOROSUN
12-27-2006, 12:06 AM
kimbo in any mma fight will get beat especially on the ground.

aa87
12-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Fuck kimbo, this was actually one of the rare street fights where the challenge was fair, but they usually always put him against weaker crackheads.

DoriftoPnoy
12-27-2006, 01:39 AM
wow that's so brutal....

infinitexsound
12-27-2006, 04:43 PM
hmmmmm...... teacher says..... put his ass in a MMA match... and test his limits with the worlds best.... i suggest Pride.. UFC would be somewhat easier for him... heavyweight... no gloves or mouth piece guarantees.... bloody 60 sec knock out....booo!!!!!!!!! i wanna see stamina

Jefferson
12-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Even in UFC he still doesn't have a chance, look how tired he was after he beat Adryan. He has no endurance at all and I HIGHLY doubt he can last three 5 minute rounds.
Although I would love to seee him take on some one his own size in a good timed fight preferbally more than 3 minutes to see how well he can really fight

sw20>>s14
12-27-2006, 06:09 PM
well, anyone can work on endurance and stamina, but you cant "work" on the size he is or the power he has...hes usually exhausted because its an all out street fight for the win, but im sure if you tell him that theres 3 five minute rounds, he'd fight a little smarter and patiently...just look at shamrock and liddell at pride...they have decent stamina in UFC, but when they went to pride, they werent used to pride's 10/5/5 minute rounds...shammy threw in the towel and liddell got worked by rampage...everyone needs to adapt...and notice how i said UFC and not pride...he would struggle, but have a few wins in the UFC, but pride would swallow his big ass whole...

someone find a real promoter (not that loser white guy with the white escalade that always drives him around) and fly kimbo to K1 heros to fight bob sapp...

kimbo vs sapp would be a slobberknocker...or since fedor is hurt and may not be able to fight on shockwave, have kimbo step in with mark hunt...thatll be awesome...hah

bigJ86
12-27-2006, 06:54 PM
why compare kimbo to pro fighters from pride and ufc????..... nice fight tho ..its always good to watch someone get knocked out hahah :(

CrazyIvan
12-27-2006, 08:14 PM
nope, kimbo is far far away from being a god.
He's a strong mutha but if he fought against someone who's his size and also knows how to fight he wouldn't knock them out easly like he knocks out these bums.

Kimbo vs. Gannon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LOIDj9TTfU

Kaizen.
12-27-2006, 08:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdJk7hqQtG8&mode=related&search=

Heres an old video of Kimbo

180sExy
12-27-2006, 11:22 PM
kimbo is a good street fighter anyone who really watches these fight knows he cant last long. The fighters in UFC, PRIDE an K1 are athletes that train too perfect their skills. Kimbo is just a very big guy with a powerful punch and with some more than average boxing skills. Has anyone seen the video where kimbo gets his ass kicked by a white boy????? Had his manager jumping in and stopping that guy from whooping his ass. He’s good but not UFC,K1 or PRIDE.

BOROSUN
12-28-2006, 12:09 AM
did i mention that white guy has -0 fighting skills.

WILDACEX187
12-28-2006, 01:29 AM
kimbo is a good street fighter anyone who really watches these fight knows he cant last long. The fighters in UFC, PRIDE an K1 are athletes that train too perfect their skills. Kimbo is just a very big guy with a powerful punch and with some more than average boxing skills. Has anyone seen the video where kimbo gets his ass kicked by a white boy????? Had his manager jumping in and stopping that guy from whooping his ass. He’s good but not UFC,K1 or PRIDE.

i wanna see kimbo get whooped. where can i watch pride and k1 fights?

edit nevermind saw the fight posted up top

sw20>>s14
12-28-2006, 02:14 AM
stamina and endurance can be gained through heavy training...size, power, and an iron chin cannot...thats the point im trying to prove...by all means im not saying that hes a competitor as is...and you can succeed/survive in mma with pretty basic skills...hes got boxing down...so teach him takedown defense, intensive conditioning, and a few subs (not the elaborate nog/sobral shit) and he could be a force to be reckoned with...look at fujita, mark hunt, tim sylvia, and now brock lesnar (in K1 soon)...pretty successful one dimensional fighters...

180sExy
12-28-2006, 11:48 AM
anyone ever seen the video where kimbo gets beat????? its a really good fight. it shows him going agianst this guy in a gym. really good fight.

sccrstar011
12-28-2006, 12:55 PM
The fight where Kimbo gets beat is a good fight. They stop the white guy from using knees and other MMA stuff. If I'm not mistaken the white guy was wearing an UFC shirt. Not sure if he is actually in the UFC, but that is the style he fights.

WILDACEX187
12-28-2006, 02:12 PM
The fight where Kimbo gets beat is a good fight. They stop the white guy from using knees and other MMA stuff. If I'm not mistaken the white guy was wearing an UFC shirt. Not sure if he is actually in the UFC, but that is the style he fights.

its posted up top guys

infinitexsound
12-28-2006, 03:17 PM
cardio, high heart rate or extended time........ thats where it counts...

brian i hope ur training is keeping up with ur hamburgers and fries....

Slidin240Wayz
12-28-2006, 03:39 PM
Holy SHIT, Pride is insane... there are some gut wrenching parts. Try not to bit your fingers off from the ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9vbUJ4ZNp4&mode=related&search=

Carlos

sw20>>s14
12-28-2006, 04:05 PM
yeah, the fight he loss is posted up...it was against an ex UFC fighter named whocares gannon...i accidentally referred to him as garson early on in the thread...

Holy SHIT, Pride is insane... there are some gut wrenching parts.

pride is king...think its sick? you should see it live! but id have to admit its having its lack of good leadership from sakakibara at this moment...hope it survives the MMA war...

brian i hope ur training is keeping up with ur hamburgers and fries....

just had myself a mcchicken "sangwich", a double cheeseburger, medium fries, and a mango madness snapple (gotta keep healthy right? hah), but im ready...hey, hop on aim or give me a call fool! im dropping by your neck of the woods tonight...BUY ME A DRINK AND BRING ON THE WHITE GIRLS!!!...

TurK
12-28-2006, 11:52 PM
this shit is not new..

180sExy
12-28-2006, 11:58 PM
Whats not new???? The vids???? I know I seen the second one awhile ago. But its still cool.