PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Hatch with Rb20 swap in MO

clever240sx
12-22-2006, 11:02 AM
I am trying to sell or Trade my rb hatch. I will only trade for another 240. The only thing it needs a a paint job. I got the shell from a buddy and it had no front end parts on it. So i put some fenders bumper and a hood on it. There was also a very rusty hatch on it. So i replaced that too. I have only put a couple hundred miles on the engine since i put it in so its still being broken into. The mileage on the engine was 35-45k.
Specs on the car:
-Rb20det 5 spd
-Smic
-Koyo Rad with nismo cap
-Greddy Bov fab. into the IC piping
-Slimline 10inch fans(swich by cd player)
-Brand new battery
-Z32 maf and HKS Filter
-3 inch downpipe and custom 3 inch catback exhaust
-Has almost brand new se wheels. They have 90% tread left.
-Boost guage
-Fuel pressure guage(not installed yet)
-Manual boost controller(not installed)
-Has brand new speakers all around and brand new cd player
-Skyline floor mat
There is probably a bunch more i am missing. I will add more.
This car pulls very hard! I am very happy with all the work i have done to it! But it still needs a little more and it will be one great car! I cant get pics to work. If somebody wants them , please email me at [email protected] and i will send them to you! Also when you get the pics please, if you can, post them on my thread for me! That would be awesome. ALso i barely ever check zilvia but i am always on nico(i am clever240sx)... so please email insted of posting. thanks [email protected]

Jordan

dsc4130
12-23-2006, 12:25 AM
keep it man it sounds like you just got it running. anyways bump for you

clever240sx
12-24-2006, 10:51 PM
I may just end up keepin it. Im just seeing whats out there. But thanks for the bump!