PDA

View Full Version : '91 s13 coupe, silvia conversion, ca18det

shane_lxi
12-22-2006, 01:06 AM
City:Hoquiam
State/Province:Washington
Price:$6000
Item Description:
Added some things to the car/fixed some issues, so I decided I'd put my car back up for sale at the original asking price to see if I get any interest. Price is obo, not really looking to trade, but if you have something nice, it never hurts to offer.
It is a '91 coupe that I purchased from Doug at UPGarage as a shell. Came with core support damage, but I replaced the core support after buying it. Car is relatively straight, a few dings under the body lines that are covered up by the URAs style aero. I swapped in a ca18det with around 100k miles on it now. Car runs great, had a problem with the maf, but a new z32 maf unit is on the way. Car is rattle canned flat white, if the weather gets better this spring it may be getting a fresh coat of flat white again, or flat black. Here's a parts list.

'91 s13 ca18det coupe:

Engine:
- ca18det with around 100k miles now
- z32 maf (on the way)
- apexi afc 6 knob style
- skyline radiator (rb20?) twice as thick as oe ka/ca/sr rad.
- t28 turbine
- Perrin manual boost controller running 12psi
- 440cc injectors (I have been told they are larger, but for accuracy...)
- z32 fuel filter
- all new belts and water pump
- 3" apexi knock off exhaust
- skyline cat
- hks filter
- aftermarket clutch (brand?)

Suspension/Wheels:
- KYB AGX struts
- Eibach springs
- tein camber plates
- 17x9 +24 motegi touges front and rear (fit very nicely)
- newer 215 45 17 maxxis on front with a little camber wear
- decent 255 40 17 falkens on the back
- VLSD with a hicas rear end (eliminated hicas)

Exterior:
- Silvia front end conversion
- Chargespeed frp hood
- URAs style aero (fiber glass front and sides with frp rear bumper)
- tinted windows
- rear fenders rolled slightly
- flat white paint (burghundy underneath)

Interior:
- lol...
- Nardi wheel
- pioneer cd deck
- auto meter boost gauge
- razo shifter with leather shift boot

Small shit to be mindful of. Fenders have some damage, a set of widebody ones would be great (and require less negative camber for wheel clearance in the fornt), $300 shipped off of ebay, or you could just straighten this ones. Also, it is flat white, so obviously would require paint if you are really worried about that ish.

Anyway, thats it, let me know if you are interested. Not in any hurry to sell, so dont lowball me :P.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/shane_lxi/aniceandshanecarsback.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/shane_lxi/backsidenoghost.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h315/shane_lxi/silviasideview.jpg

dxs080jpgex
12-22-2006, 11:43 AM
you look real goofy but ur car is real sexy. gl with the sale.

shane_lxi
12-22-2006, 02:45 PM
lol. Thanks :D. I am really goofy.

shane_lxi
12-23-2006, 10:01 PM
Anybody? I cant beleive I havent gotten any interest yet :P... lol.

JSpecBnr32
12-23-2006, 11:49 PM
bump for shane!!!! nice car CA runs awesome pulls on sr's!!! some one buy this so shane can start his new project!!!

-Gleb!

shane_lxi
12-24-2006, 01:25 PM
I just dropped the asking price by $1000, but it is pretty firm too. Let me know, that's a pretty big drop in asking price!!

shane_lxi
12-29-2006, 12:05 AM
another bump. Would like to sell in the next month or so, so hop on it. Trades will be concidered.

SHIFT_*grind*
12-29-2006, 08:12 AM
My God. Makes me want my old 92 coupe back. I wish I had 6 grand :(

Wouldn't want to trade for a fully loaded '97 black/black leather 5 speed Maxima SE, would you? 113K? :naughty: And drive to VA for me? :( At any rate, nice, nice car man, bump for hotness.

jdm's_s13
01-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Shane im likin your car. its given me inspriation for mine. what aero are you running?

Typeone
01-01-2007, 11:53 AM
$6,000 for a CA coupe w/ 100k miles?!?! I'm not trying to be a dick, but in my opinion thats a little much. The car has body damage, no paint, 100k on a CA!! It doesnt even have decent dampers!

Lower your price another $2000 and you might get more bites. Or, part out the areo... you might get more money that way.

Bump for you.

PS post pictures of the interior as well as the engine bay.