PDA

View Full Version : Avatar: The Last Airbender

180sExy
12-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Sup everyone was just wondering if any of you cartoon fans are following Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm a huge anime and I have heard good things about the show, I just never thought the a American Nickelodeon cartoon would be that good. But too my surprise I just happened to buy the first season and I was blown away! The fighting styles are great and the storyline is awesome!!!! I really cant say enough about this show. I really feel like a noob because I’m just finding out about it.

My favorite character other than Aang is Prince Zuko. his story is great! He was scared and was exile by his own father. He is sent on a quest to find the avatar that had disappeared a 100 years before he was born. In his exile he is accompanied by his uncle Iroh a former general in the fire nations army an the former crown prince and heir to the Fire Nation throne.

wickdmarz
12-19-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm bother by this...

I've heard of it and saw commerials, I just shake my head and change the channel.

TurDz
12-19-2006, 06:57 PM
I've also heard it was surprisingly good. It's a korean drawn anime according to my friend.

BOROSUN
12-20-2006, 01:19 AM
i used too watch it but kinda lost interest. i can already predict the ending with a eclipse the fire nation will be at their weakest and loose the battle against the other united nations. aang and his crew will lead the way, blah blah blah.

zuko is a loser. he lost to a girl.

Munch
12-20-2006, 02:07 AM
I actually just got into this show recently. Before ide kinda just catch a few minutes of it and ide think it was just another dumb american anime-ish show. But then i decided to actually just sit down and watch it, and man, i had pretty much the same reaction you did.

I really need to watch it from the beginning though, because i started watching in the 2nd season i guess. I really gotta check out how everything got started. From what ive seen though, i love this show.

FaLKoN240
12-20-2006, 03:20 AM
I watched a couple of times, I can't stand Nickelodeon anymore though. After they got rid of Nick Arcade and Legends of the Hidden Temple, they lost me.

SochBAT
12-20-2006, 01:01 PM
^^

Nick GAS.

All the oldies on there.

180sExy
12-20-2006, 03:23 PM
I'm bother by this...

I've heard of it and saw commerials, I just shake my head and change the channel.
Like I said before this show is a really well produced show! The creators really did their homework and studied real martial artist and how they move and applied it to the different forms of bending. I have been a huge fan of anime for years, way before it blew up in the mainstream, way before everyone an their mother got into it by watching Dragon Ball Z. I have a huge collection of different Japanese cartoons and I think the first season of this show is a great addition to my collection.

For all of the people out there that have a negative opinion on this show and have NEVER seen it, really should take time to watch one episode an then voice their opinion. Before I saw this show I use to jump to false conclusions. LOL an to who ever gave me a negative rep for me liking this show THANKS!:bigok:

VROOOM
12-20-2006, 04:14 PM
my cousin has directed a few of the avatar episodes. he worked for the simpsons before he started doing that.

180sExy
12-20-2006, 04:29 PM
my cousin has directed a few of the avatar episodes. he worked for the simpsons before he started doing that.
Wow thats koo the simpsions an the avatar! cousin is lucky as hell! Tell him the show is GREAT!