PDA

View Full Version : WTB S13 sideskirts, OEM or aftermarket

harlockssx
12-13-2006, 09:15 PM
The guy I was supposed to be getting some from decided to not ever get back with me, so I'm in the market for some side skirts for my 1991 240SX hatchback. OEM or aftermarket are fine (but I don't want Veilside style)...don't want anything that's cracked or broken unless you've already fixed it. Color is unimportant, although black would be nice! I'm not looking at paying a rediculous amount, if I wanted expensive ones I'd buy new...I will only be paying through Pay-Pal, so if you don't like that, sell them to someone else please. I will need them shipped to me in New Mexico (87121). Please e-mail me (with pics) at [email protected]

widegts
12-14-2006, 02:22 AM
if you still what the sides, i have some, im a painter so i can just paint it black real quick for you if you like.

350shipped to new mexico - vertex style, version select style

harlockssx
12-14-2006, 09:02 AM
if you still what the sides, i have some, im a painter so i can just paint it black real quick for you if you like.

350shipped to new mexico - vertex style, version select style

That's quite a bit more than I was looking to spend...are these urethane or something? I'm not familiar with what exactly those styles are, do you have a pic? Are they like the 180sx type 2 you're selling on your body kit thread or?