PDA

View Full Version : I Need Axle Bolts

FaLKoN240
12-06-2006, 10:00 PM
I need the bolts that connect the axle to the differential. (You know, if you have 6 bolt axles or 5 bolt axles, those bolts.)

I don't really want to buy some, I already spent $40 at the dealer, but I need them sooner than the dealer can get them to me.

I was wondering if anyone in the Bay Area had spare diff bolts, I need about 7 of them.

Thanks, :bow:

PM or reply in thread, I'm subscribing to it.

MODS PLEASE DO NOT LOCK, THIS IS NOT A WANT TO BUY, I'm asking for a favor.

UNITEDMASTER
12-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Hello Im soory but OMFG,go to the dealer for bolts. Man find the neatest hardware store that has some metric hardware and take a sample & match it up.iirc its a 10 or 12 X 1.25 X 30.Hope that helps ya,it might cost ya 5 bucks not 40!!!!:w00t: Cancle the deal at the dealer

Jung918
12-07-2006, 01:48 AM
I believe I have some. I might have someone going up to milpitas this weekend. Maybe she can drop it off or I can just ship it.

FaLKoN240
12-07-2006, 09:22 AM
You're talking about Nessa? What day is she coming up?

Jung918
12-07-2006, 09:59 AM
You're talking about Nessa? What day is she coming up?
yeah. Not sure which day. I can just give it to her and see. Let me know because I don't have her number so I'll have to wait till shitis on-line

!Zar!
12-07-2006, 10:20 AM
Hello Im soory but OMFG,go to the dealer for bolts. Man find the neatest hardware store that has some metric hardware and take a sample & match it up.iirc its a 10 or 12 X 1.25 X 30.Hope that helps ya,it might cost ya 5 bucks not 40!!!!:w00t: Cancle the deal at the dealer
Instead of failing at life during an attempt to flame, why don't you learn the english language? Because right now your post resembles one of a retarded two year old child.

Maby water drinkers where you are from like to mix match parts for their busted ass cars, but we don't play that up here. Fourty bucks isn't but a drop in the bucket.

He said nothing about not finding parts for a ghetto fix. He wanted the oem ones for temporary.

See, that isn't so hard to comprehend eh?

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to head over to my local hardware store in hopes it is the, "neatest".

UNITEDMASTER
12-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Hello gents that was not a flame, oops Im sorry I made a spelling mistake,I was just poking at dude a lil thats all ,in a joking sence.If you want to pay 40 bucks thats fine by me . Last time I looked GRADE 8 hardware wasnt considered ghetto.Just trying to help like I said above,THANKS PEACE as always.

Who said anything about mix & match??

FaLKoN240
12-08-2006, 09:24 PM
It's cool, no hard feelings I got bolts off of another S13 today, and my parts came in, I'm locking this thread now.