PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Honolulu

BC240
12-04-2006, 10:27 AM
I stayed in Waikiki on Kuhio ave. I saw a handful of 240's including a stock looking black s14 and a white s13 coupe in waimanalo with an attractive young lady driving. Also on the way to the airport I saw a house with several s240's parked in the driveway in various stages of building.

Not that anyone cares but I had the time of my life. The food was awesome, the people were extremely nice and the beaches were amazing. Its to bad it was raining so badly when I checked out the North beach area I wanted to see some surfing. Its one of the first times in my life that I didnt worry about anything for an entire week, I just had fun. I cant wait to go back

HalveBlue
12-04-2006, 10:40 AM
You suck!

I should neg rep just for the fact that while you're enjoying bootiful Hawaii I'm stuck in cold ass, snowy Colorado.

Boo! Boo, I say.

BC240
12-04-2006, 10:47 AM
If it makes you feel any better there was a snowstorm where I live and when I got back everything including my car was frozen solid.

azndummie
12-04-2006, 03:03 PM
damn i wish i was there right now instead of studying for finals, ahha. i didnt know that there were a lot of 240's around there.

sleepinsilvia23
12-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Im goin to hawaii in march, wouldnt mind seeing some hot hawaii babes driving modded 240s. But its my first time flying and its a long time in the air....

BC240
12-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Most of the cars I saw in Waikiki were rentals. Lots of newer mustangs, sebrings and pt cruisers. I rented a brand new chrysler crossfire convertable for a day to drive around the island and of couse it rained, but not just any rain.. it looked like someone was pouring buckets of water on my windshield. I was hoping someone who lived in honolulu would respond to this thread, maybe even an owner of one of those 240s

musikjunkie
12-05-2006, 10:57 PM
damn it was raining while you were there. im leaving next week to go be with family for the holidays and rent a moped to drive around the island but hawaii is awesome great food, cars, and ladies haha

A Spec Products
12-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Yeahhhh, Honolulu, where I was born and raised! (I was lost for ideas this week so that's why my sig image is what it is)

The import scene there is okay, too bad Drift Session + Hawaii Raceway park got closed

If any of you guys go, check out my friend Sean's shop Munkywurks (in Honolulu), he has some used JDM stuff, steering wheels, wheels, and one of the sickest AE86s I've ever seen

I miss the food the most

usdm180sx
12-05-2006, 11:48 PM
Rainbows FTW Humuhumunukunukuapua'a!!!!

A Spec Products
12-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Rainbows FTW Humuhumunukunukuapua'a!!!!

http://starbulletin.com/2006/02/05/features/artmemminger.jpg

The reef, rectangular, or wedge-tail triggerfish, also known by its Hawaiian name, humu*humu*nuku*nuku*āpuaʻa (IPA: [ˌhumuˌhumuˌnukuˌnukuˌa:puˈaʔa], also spelled humuhumu-nukunuku-a-pua‘a or just humuhumu for short; meaning "triggerfish with a snout like a pig" [1]), is one of several species of triggerfish. Classified as Rhinecanthus rectangulus, it is endemic to the salt water coasts of various central and south Pacific Ocean islands. It is often asserted that the Hawaiian name is one of the longest words in the English Language and that "the name is longer than the fish."

State fish brah, step back!

Speaking of rainbows...my favorite place lunch place in Hawaii is Rainbow's Drive In....it's actually pretty close to Waikiki, ask a cabbie to take you there. I recommend the boneless chicken plate with extra gravy + slush float.

Found this article in the paper...a lot of my favorites in here too:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/special/02best150/2002/Nov/17/ss/takeout.html

drifter808
12-06-2006, 01:07 AM
I hate to rub it in but im enjoying those beautiful beaches everyday. It may not be Oahu but Big Island is much more chill.

Logan, i know the 86 your talking about. incredible. Also im liking that shot of Chinamans hat in your sig

And drifting should be coming back and there gonna be doing it in aloha stadium.

Citystars
12-06-2006, 01:36 AM
im going next week.. mother is running the honolulu marathon!

PM me and send some recomendations for shit to do while we are there? Underage so we are just gonna get smashed on the beach and go hike around and eat good food etc etc...

BC240
12-06-2006, 12:06 PM
http://starbulletin.com/2006/02/05/features/artmemminger.jpg

The reef, rectangular, or wedge-tail triggerfish, also known by its Hawaiian name, humu*humu*nuku*nuku*āpuaʻa (IPA: [ˌhumuˌhumuˌnukuˌnukuˌa:puˈaʔa], also spelled humuhumu-nukunuku-a-pua‘a or just humuhumu for short; meaning "triggerfish with a snout like a pig" [1]), is one of several species of triggerfish. Classified as Rhinecanthus rectangulus, it is endemic to the salt water coasts of various central and south Pacific Ocean islands. It is often asserted that the Hawaiian name is one of the longest words in the English Language and that "the name is longer than the fish."

State fish brah, step back!

Speaking of rainbows...my favorite place lunch place in Hawaii is Rainbow's Drive In....it's actually pretty close to Waikiki, ask a cabbie to take you there. I recommend the boneless chicken plate with extra gravy + slush float.

Found this article in the paper...a lot of my favorites in here too:

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/special/02best150/2002/Nov/17/ss/takeout.html

I was actually looking at your sig and I think ive been there. Is that near Waimanalo? that looks like Rabbit Island and Black island. I took a tour and one of the guys leading it was named Kawii or something like that. He's like 6'7 and was the three time boogie(?) boarding world champion. I went to a small drive in near there and ate some Lau Lau, Mahi Mahi and Chicken something with rice. Was like 3-4 pounds of food for $7.

To citystars, no need for PM im to lazy anyways. Ill just say a few things
First off being that they are very strict on selling liquor to minors. I did a lot of things while I was there but my favorite place was Waimanolo Bay? you have to go through the town and into a gated park, there was not a lot of people on this beach and it was absolutely gorgeous. White sand, no corral(that I could see) and no surfers that I could see.

I also recommend checking out the North Shore. Even in the crappy weather the beaches were beautiful and the waves were enormous. Hanuama(sp) bay was OK, Diamondhead a good hike, The Dole plantantion was surprisingly fun, The zoo was entertaining as well and Ala Moana was great shopping. Not sure what else to tell you. Theres so much to do its impossible to have a bad time.

The three nicer restaurants I went to were The Palomino, Keoni's and Jackie Chan's which all had A++ Food

musikjunkie
12-06-2006, 09:59 PM
oh baby rainbows is the greatest place ever!!! MIXED PLATE FTW
that place is the first place i go to when i get to hawaii and is the last place before i go back home haha
but going back home is gonna be awesome

A Spec Products
12-06-2006, 10:56 PM
I was actually looking at your sig and I think ive been there. Is that near Waimanalo? that looks like Rabbit Island and Black island.

First off being that they are very strict on selling liquor to minors.

I also recommend checking out the North Shore. Even in the crappy weather the beaches were beautiful and the waves were enormous. Hanuama(sp) bay was OK, Diamondhead a good hike, The Dole plantantion was surprisingly fun, The zoo was entertaining as well and Ala Moana was great shopping. Not sure what else to tell you. Theres so much to do its impossible to have a bad time.

The three nicer restaurants I went to were The Palomino, Keoni's and Jackie Chan's which all had A++ Food

Yeah, that's Rabbit Island.

Buying liquor is not hard if you are underage, but if you are trying in Waikiki then obviously it's going to be difficult. I'm not going to explain where to go, but if you can't figure it out then you probably shouldn't be drinking. Don't get drunk and be stupid otherwise the locals will beat you up. Most locals will be cool, but you'll always find the ignorant locals who are out to pick a fight with outsiders.

Honolulu is not a very nightlifey kinda town (well, relative to Los Angeles type of city), you're there for the paradise. If you want touristy "Hawaiian" stuff I'd go check out the night show at Polynesian Cultural Center. Dole Plantation is good too, eat the pineapple frozen yogurt.

Haunauma Bay is pretty cool for tourists, but other spots like Kailua Beach Park are better imo. Haunauma is good if you just want to snorkel and see a ton of fish. Kailua Beach is cool if you want to go kayaking and whatnot. If you are near Waimanalo, go check out Sandy Beach (keyword: CHECK OUT, i.e LOOK AT ONLY), lots of good bodysurfers in the shorebreak but beware, a lot of people break their necks there so don't go in unless you are experienced. For a more enjoyable beach in that area, go to Sherwood's in Waimanalo, its a real clean sandy beach with sandy bottom and waves big enough to have fun but not get beat.

Waimea Bay should be popping off this time of year, and maybe you can catch the Eddie Aikau Big Wave competition:

http://www.quiksilver.com/frames/bigwaveinvitational0607.aspx

If you don't know who Eddie Aikau is, read:

http://surfline.com/surfaz/surfaz.cfm?id=740

When you're out at North Shore, go check out Haleiwa, which is an old surf town that's a good tourist spot that's still local enough. Go eat at Kua'aina burger, and get the bacon avocado burger.

BC240 you are crazy, I hope you aren't talking about the Jackie Chan restaurant in Ala Moana...that place is soooo hollywood lol.

BC240
12-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Haha yah we went to the Jackie Chan restaraunt. Mostly because of how cheesey it looked but partly because we both had shopped for hours and were very tired. We happened to end up at the top of Ala Moana and there weren't a lot of decent restaraunts up there.. Just burger joints and sushi bars. I actually liked Jackie Chans although its a bit creepy having him talk to you while your taking a leak. You can't hear the TV at your table but you go into the pisser and its full volume haha.

Next time I go to hawaii I want to check out Kauai (sp?) and Maui. Our tour actually stopped by Sandy beach(just to look), I wouldn't surf there.. the waves break AT the shore and they are massive. Our tourguide was talking to the #1 surfer in the world apparently but I don't remember his name. good times.

DisFrikkenWill
12-07-2006, 11:32 AM
I live on maui. not as much activitie as oahu but there are really nice places here. i been to oahu cruising the island numerous times, maybe you'll like it better on maui if your on vacation. i like oahu though i like the city life feeling.

180sExy
12-08-2006, 04:55 PM
i just got back from Hawaii!!!! Was there for about 2 weeks in the Waipahu area! Man there are a shit load of 240's out there! Saw some pretty clean ones but most of them were stock. 1 thing i hated was that almost every damn car out there was rockin altezzas i have never seen so many apc tail lights in my life even saw a couple of 240's with them.

A Spec Products
12-08-2006, 05:42 PM
i just got back from Hawaii!!!! Was there for about 2 weeks in the Waipahu area! Man there are a shit load of 240's out there! Saw some pretty clean ones but most of them were stock. 1 thing i hated was that almost every damn car out there was rockin altezzas i have never seen so many apc tail lights in my life even saw a couple of 240's with them.

LOL wtf were you doing in Waipahu?

That side with Ewa Beach has gotten pretty crazy since my kiddie days when I lived in Pearl City. The drug problem with ice has made the leeward (west) side pretty bad.

Haha yah we went to the Jackie Chan restaraunt. Mostly because of how cheesey it looked but partly because we both had shopped for hours and were very tired.

Our tourguide was talking to the #1 surfer in the world apparently but I don't remember his name. good times.

LOL, should've ate at CPK, or at the food court at Shirokiya for some bento box.

Was the surfer Sunny Garcia? That foo is nuts, super good surfer.

180sExy
12-08-2006, 06:40 PM
i was there cuz my gf lives out there. it's kinda funny when we first met each other she told me where she lived an how Waipahu was a bad area lolz dood that shit is cake compared to anything out here. I'm out there like 3 times outta the year shit i love it over there!people are nice as hell over there.its just a littel too slow for me thought. we went to see the city lights kinda lame.but other than that i love it over there!
dood we ate at the Palomino with a Coupon my gf's friend gave us you have too give it to your waiter an he opens the coupon too see how much you get off your dinner,it was tight we got like a $50 dollar one so we basically got our meal FREE!

speedgod^s13
12-08-2006, 10:50 PM
I currently live on oahu and its alrite. To me its being stuck on a rock that irritates me. But for all you cali guys our so called "plate lunches" are hands down the best. If I ever moved from here, that probably what I would miss the most. That and the women. My weakness is asian/white girls, and we got our share here. the beaches are awesome, but when you live here, you forget how to enjoy them. I mean most people work 2 jobs just to get by, or a shitload of overtime. It is not affordable to live here, and when you work so much, you kind of forget that paradise is surrounding you. Being a drifter in hawaii sucks, because there is hardly anywhere to slide. That and getting parts. Even if you find a good deal on the mainland, you gotta break your balls for shpping. But other than that, when we cruise around the island its awesome. To all you guys living on the mainland, enjoy all your tracks and events, along with prices that you are pying for parts. Other are not as fortunate.

A Spec Products
12-09-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm not going home for xmas this year :(

First time ever, I've always been home for xmas every year

You see what lowballing does Zilvia! Keeps me from visiting home!

Guilt trippppppppppppp

Haha

On a side note, I wish they served meat jun up here...all the "hawaiian" food places up here never make it

4wardVideo
12-12-2006, 04:59 AM
ahhhhh!

i cant wait to go back home for winter break!

it is sad that they shut the race way park down, im wondering if street racing is legal now?

haha.

jk

180sExy
12-12-2006, 11:51 AM
yeah i talk too some people there an they said they shut down the local track. but someone said they were trying to get somthing gonin at the stadium. wonder whats gonna happen with that.

A Spec Products
12-12-2006, 12:28 PM
haha silly

they just had a drift demo at aloha stadium a month or two ago

i know they're working on something there, but nothing set in stone yet

LB.Motoring
12-12-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm not going home for xmas this year :(

First time ever, I've always been home for xmas every year

You see what lowballing does Zilvia! Keeps me from visiting home!

Guilt trippppppppppppp

Haha

On a side note, I wish they served meat jun up here...all the "hawaiian" food places up here never make it

cheee

http://onokinegrindz.typepad.com/ono_kine_grindz/images/sogongdong3.jpg

A Spec Products
12-12-2006, 12:38 PM
cheee

dont even make like you know about meat jun

quit playing

fakin the funk

LB.Motoring
12-12-2006, 12:40 PM
wtf lol logan your first sentence is ftw ?

its just thinly sliced beef, all in the prep.

thanks for profiling me becouse im white. -__-

A Spec Products
12-12-2006, 12:44 PM

whatchu know about dat

i know allabout datttttt

but to contribute, if you are in honolulu u should go to these lookouts:

Pali Lookout:

http://www.hawaiianphotos.net/images/O12_Pali_Lookout_618.jpg

Punchbowl Memorial:

http://www.makanikai.com/images/historic_tour/large/Punchbowl.jpg

and also go to Pearl Harbor and pay respects to the Arizona Memorial:

http://www.arizonamemorial.org/images/page-headers/locations/arizona-memorial-location.jpg

A Spec Products
12-12-2006, 12:45 PM

its just thinly sliced beef, all in the prep.

thanks for profiling me becouse im white. -__-

nah, its cause you are from the mainland

just giving u a hard time

oh and if anyone's wondering, its not the beef in the front, its the egg battered meat on the back of the plate. the front stuff is kal bi.

my favorite meat jun is from gina's off kapiolani

good ahi burritos next door at torito's mexican food too believe it or not

hawaii has the ono kine grindzzz brahhhhhhh

LB.Motoring
12-12-2006, 12:49 PM
haha tis true. -__- I am from teh mainland :keke: haha you do give me a hard time.... but i know you <3 me

hahah Ill take you lunch next time im over at aspec :)

back to school with me!

180sExy
12-12-2006, 05:00 PM
dood has anyone been to makino cheya's? i think thats how you spell it. dood i swear i gaind like 20 pounds there

musikjunkie
12-12-2006, 07:07 PM
makino chyeas or whatever is damn good too greatest buffet ever all the tempura, sushi, and greatness that topped off my buffet list hahaha

A Spec Products
12-13-2006, 12:14 AM
makino chyea sounds like a phrase i say when im excited about something

never heard of it, at least based off that spelling

i want to go eat sushi at hakone @ hawaii prince hotel (their buffet is good) or yohei sushi

i forget the name, but on kapiolani across of hawaiian brian's billiards behind the deja vu there is a bad ass sushi place....end up dropping like 2 bills everytime I go though :(

CHYEA CHYEA CHYEA!

oh yeah, go to liliha bakery for breakfast one morning and get the cream puffs....mmm....then go down the street and eat plate lunch at masu's massive...guarantee you cannot finish!

musikjunkie
12-13-2006, 11:35 AM
i keep on posting food but the hot malasadas at lennards (sp) is delicious in the morning

A Spec Products
12-13-2006, 01:22 PM
i keep on posting food but the hot malasadas at lennards (sp) is delicious in the morning

yeah leonard's is the most famous one

i think there's another company that recently came out, i think champion's malasada? or something, supposed to be good, they make all kind of flavors

i used to work in a malasada / shave ice truck when i was younger haha

we used to make malasada the size of your head just to see if we could make them that big

180sExy
12-14-2006, 04:02 AM
i think i'm heading out there this jan. hopefully i can spend more time there this trip. But if i dont go this jan we are taking a trip to maui i have never been there. anybody got any info of what to do out there?

kawika219
12-14-2006, 11:00 AM
update...there will be drifting at aloha stadium fo sho'...haha...damn logan your gonna miss the event cause your not coming back. if any of you other zilvians come down hit me up if you wanna see some 240s...SHOOOOOOTS

A Spec Products
12-14-2006, 12:56 PM
update...there will be drifting at aloha stadium fo sho'...haha...damn logan your gonna miss the event cause your not coming back. if any of you other zilvians come down hit me up if you wanna see some 240s...SHOOOOOOTS

ahhhh bummers

one day they should shut down waiks and hold a race event through the streets (long beach grand prix style)

drift event at aloha stadium would be bad ass

go drift, then go to swap meet after

haha

Brian
12-14-2006, 01:08 PM
for sure for sure

I almost died on Maui. Almost fell off a cliff into the ocean.
We were watching the surfers way below, and then the damn red dirt was all slippery and I almost went right off the cliff.
That would have sucked.

Then You gotta tell the dudes in Lahaina that you don't want to buy any ganj.

Oh and the Road to Hana is insane. Especially when you drive it in a rental car which is supposed to NOT go on that road.
hah.

BC240
12-14-2006, 01:32 PM
for sure for sure

I almost died on Maui. Almost fell off a cliff into the ocean.
We were watching the surfers way below, and then the damn red dirt was all slippery and I almost went right off the cliff.
That would have sucked.

Then You gotta tell the dudes in Lahaina that you don't want to buy any ganj.

Oh and the Road to Hana is insane. Especially when you drive it in a rental car which is supposed to NOT go on that road.
hah.

If we went to maui the Road to Hana was top on our list. How dangerous is it?

Brian
12-14-2006, 01:44 PM
Well, I came out fine, so it's cool.

But, it is a one car wide road around part of the fucking island. I think a lot of it is dirt road too.

"oh okay thats not so bad..."

yeah well, don't forget, you are on the edge of the cliff a lot and it is REALLY fun when another vehicle is coming the OPPOSITE direction. SUPRISE!!!

musikjunkie
12-14-2006, 05:27 PM
im in oahu right now i got here yesterday and is there anything going on in the next couple of weeks but man rainbows is just so good for not having it for 2 years haha

TurDz
12-27-2006, 10:06 PM
I'm also here in Oahu right now in Waikiki. Before I left I printed out a lot of the places you guys recommended, and it's helped out a lot. Coolest things being out here:

- Weather
- Girls
- Activities/food/sight seeing
- Girls

I'm really into the girls that I see everywhere..I've never seen so many rich/blingin people as I have at the Ala Moana Shopping Center. That 2nd floor is crazy.

And north shore was pretty awesome. Didn't go when it was high tide, but the waves were still awesome.

Avo-bacon burger at Kua'aina was great too. Thanks for all the tips!

Any good bars/clubs to go here? Looking for early 20's crowds :)

180sExy
12-27-2006, 10:25 PM
dood go to the dave an busters there!!!!! they have a club on the roof! i dont know about anyone else but there where some hoe's in the house when i went! i mean dimes tons hot hot ass asina chicks with body!!!!! i loved it there!

JSpecBnr32
12-27-2006, 11:25 PM
i just got back from honolulu last night, i stayed in waikiki beach at the aloha surf hotel it was sick i too saw quite a bit of s chassis's, North Shore was fucking crazy though parties every night and 30ft waves everyone there is a local though and they hate visitors LOL can't wait to go back

TurDz
12-28-2006, 02:32 AM
dood go to the dave an busters there!!!!! they have a club on the roof! i dont know about anyone else but there where some hoe's in the house when i went! i mean dimes tons hot hot ass asina chicks with body!!!!! i loved it there!

lol...I just passed by there...maybe I'll check it out tomorrow :)

But the big crowds (girls) seem to be on Kuhio where all the shopping stores are...Gucci, Burberry, Louis Vutton....

it was beyond crowded last night, looked like Disneyland on a holiday.

kawika219
12-28-2006, 04:43 AM

But the big crowds (girls) seem to be on Kuhio where all the shopping stores are...Gucci, Burberry, Louis Vutton....

lets see...you wanna see local chicks, go to the north shore...asian chicks with bikinis...you might even pass the drift spot we have

180sExy
12-28-2006, 11:56 AM

yeah there are alot of hunnies there. but basically anywhere in hawaii you can find hot ass asina chicks! have you tried the water park?????pretty koo there too.man i go to the 808 all the time! i love it there! when i'm finished with school i'm moving down there with my girl! i just get in trouble cuz i have a wondering eye there lolz:coolugh:

X 350GT X
12-29-2006, 08:57 PM
Liliha bakery, I live close to, so I just drop by whenever, and Leonard's Bakery, I drop by on my way to school sometimes.

cool that you enjoyed your stay. Most people do.

musikjunkie
12-30-2006, 12:30 AM
oh man hawaii was awesome i just got back yesterday and wished i could of done more. that place is too much fun there was plenty of pretty ladies and i saw a few cars here and there. the weather is great during winter its just right i really love that place but the most fun i had was riding around waikiki on my uncles fixed up moped awrite haha

da8o8santaclauz
12-30-2006, 01:03 AM
there was actually private drift event that was held at aloha stadium today. watched a bit of it was pretty nutz

Baka Sama
12-30-2006, 09:52 PM
Speaking of hawaii.. I just got back from there about three weeks ago. I finnished my six month contract working for Norwegian cruise line. It was insane, I worked an average of 90hrs a week on that ship! But like they say, "work hard, play hard!". I had sooo much fun and so many crazy stories to tell. It was a good chance to see another part of the world. Each week we sailed to Oahu (monday) Hilo (Tuesday) Maui (Wend-Thurs) Kona (Friday) Kauai (Sat-Sun). My favorite islands have to be Oahu just because its so much stuff to do there. Our ship docked at Aloha towers so it was like a bus ride to Alamona(sp?) Mall, Wakiki beach and the shopping area. If you get a chance go sky diving in Oahu! I did my last week there, it was so beautiful. I also love Kauai just because its so beautiful. And I know that word is used alot but it really is breath taking. I have a movie my friend took with my digi cam of me jumping off kipo falls there. If you guys go you gotta watch out for the ice heads at night though. Lots of ice heads there! As far as maui goes, I have so many stories of me and my friends getting off from "work" renting mustangs/Hummers/Mopeds, and driving to either that bowling alley or club in lahaina. Fun times!!

I gotta move back to Oahu once i finnish school...

Me and Friends at Wakiki Beach
http://img.inselpix.com/6633549694the beach.JPG

Kona Bay
http://img.inselpix.com/16724483861113879411_l.jpg

Our ship in Maui
http://img.inselpix.com/67499778281113816377_l.jpg

King of Hawaii yeah?
http://img.inselpix.com/5404639814meah.jpg

"look at that big ass tree... Lets climb it!!"
http://img.inselpix.com/5684885450tree.jpg

One of many strange colored 86's at the mall
http://img.inselpix.com/264832187386.jpg

Blue Lagoon Crew! Imagine the movie Waiting.. but at sea!
http://img.inselpix.com/4975812482crew.jpg

I love ship girls...
http://img.inselpix.com/8069210476crew2.jpg

I really love ship girls...
http://img.inselpix.com/3825715499me2.jpg

I really really... err you get the point. At Turtle Bay in Hilo. Cool place to swim with a ton of wild sea turtles.
http://img.inselpix.com/6122907812me6.jpg

Random
http://img.inselpix.com/6303574189me4.jpg

Ice pound in Hilo. Very cold!
http://img.inselpix.com/9913209175me5.jpg

What I use to see out of my "office window".
http://img.inselpix.com/6301768906hilo.jpg

Baka Sama
12-30-2006, 10:20 PM
Oh and heres another cool picture

http://img.inselpix.com/9067579990me3.jpg