PDA

View Full Version : Socal '92 240sx se fb

twofortydrifter
12-01-2006, 12:25 AM
I have an aztec red 1992 240sx se fastback with 205000 miles. I am getting an sti soon and I found out the hard way that parking without a permit at UCLA is harder than getting into UCLA. So, my car must go.

Good:
-Decent paint for original coat, no oxidation, a few chips.
-Clean frame, nothing but a fender bender that scraped the front bumper a bit.
-New suspension- kyb gr2 shocks with eibach pro kit springs. front lowered
1.5" and rear lowered 1". Just put them in this past summer. <1000 miles.
-Old school, black 15" Wedsport mesh rims. still have all center caps. 15 by 6.5. You will not find these anywhere....ANYwhere. The lip is small compared to the enkei meshes, but the uniqueness factor is huge.
-front and rear strut tower bars. both of the pilot brand. (i don't believe in brand name strut bars, if it holds, it holds)
-HKS mini mushroom intake, could use a new filter though
-New fuel pump and relay
-aftermarket headlight fixtures. (if you get HIDs later on, you won't have to worry about getting these.)
-JDM chuki corner lights (the amber and white ones)
-foglights installed (taped, so easy to remove if you want to)
-wired for amp and sub
-pretty new tires (also got these in the summer) bravus bavaris or something. best in H rated catergory for the price range i was told.
-s14 drivers seat
-height adjustable shift knob
-newer Eclipse deck (the cheap kind tho, don't care too much about the audio)
-new shift boot
-all power stuff works including CRUISE CONTROL, OOOOOO.

Bad:
-crushed driver's side front fender, can't really tell from the front, but from the side... it's funny, it almost looks aerodynamic and deliberate. from an accident i had with putting the wheel back on with an impact gun for the first time. you can find another one from a part out for about $50.
-15 year old interior, it's not the worst you will see, but it's pretty stained
-crack in dash above gauge cluster
-leather removed from stock steering wheel (it was peeling and pissing me off)
-sunroof cover missing (you screw this onto the sunroof normally, to keep out the sun)
-small (i mean SMALL) tear in the top side of the driver's door panel)
-the button for the headlights to come up doesn't stick, just get another one for $5, but you don't ever need this anyways.

Ok, let's face it. This is a 15 year old car that has been used on a daily basis. Don't expect a frickin miracle car, but don't diss on this one either. It's definitely above average in terms of looks and functionality of other '92 240sx's. If you have any questions, just email me. If you want my phone number, I will give it to you via email.

Make offers, no, I will not ship anything, part anything, selling locally only.

Jimmy Up
12-01-2006, 10:41 AM
need pics .

sdblackgloves
12-02-2006, 12:24 AM
ill offer 1900.