PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question / Traffic School LATE question!

rainier
11-27-2006, 05:54 PM
well i got a ticket a while back and i paid the fee for it and paid for traffic school.

well i did it online, passed, they said theyd mail it 1st class to me on the 10th of this month from stockton to Orange County. its been 17 days since i havent recieved it.

ive called them, Emailed them and they just say wait for it,

okay now, i have a problem. i still havent recieved it and it was DUE TODAY to the court.

ive been trying to contact them to send another asap and tried talking to the Stockton county court but i never can get a hold of a real person to actually TALK to. whenever i call, its either automated, or forwarded to someone who just answers the calls and cant help me at all

any advice guys? i really dont want that fucking point on my record for something that wasnt my fault.

STUPID ONLINE SCHOOL. k anyway help me guys!

deadpirate
11-27-2006, 06:14 PM
some traffic schools will send you a copy as well as the court house, that way you have one on record as well..contact the traffic school and see if they did that

A Spec Products
11-27-2006, 06:41 PM
The traffic school should have record of when you completed the class.

When you finished the online school, it should have given you a copy of your completion. Some of the online schools allow you to sign in for a period after you're done to access this completion certificate again.

You can also call DMV directly in Sacramento, you don't need to speak to the local DMV. Everything goes to Sac anyway.