PDA

View Full Version : Just sold the 240sx...

Farzam
11-24-2006, 09:57 PM
I feel so worthless now.
Literally.

That car made me feel so fucking cool. Like, it's weird. I've had Civics, Celicas, Integras, Miatas, you name it, i've had 3 of em. But this car just felt so fucking nice. It drove like a champ, even on stock suspension. And it was BEGGING for me to beat on it, which I didn't really do.

...So i'm lookin to buy another one.

Anyone else ever feel that retarded connection with a car? The one that makes you question your sanity for wanting to marry some metal?

yokotas13
11-24-2006, 10:35 PM
makes you feel cool huh?

Farzam
11-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Yeah, cause everyone thinks i'm a mad tyte drifter.

And cause it felt like this car was DESIGNED for me to drive it.

'90RPS13
11-24-2006, 10:38 PM
Are you fucking retarded? I love my car but not marry it. Oh and btw, little bro thanks you for selling it from under his feet.

Farzam was suppose to meet up tonight to sell it. Shit happened and we made plans for noon tomorrow to come pick it up. Well, he decides to sell it without a phone call or warning. Thanks. *a

P4rD0nM3
11-25-2006, 01:34 AM
I've never felt that kind of connection to a car that I've owned.

yokotas13
11-25-2006, 01:38 AM
thats fucked up to do that man!

WILDACEX187
11-25-2006, 02:01 AM
i do find that my day gets a lil better from simply driving it but i dont think it makes me feel cool cuz of the reason u stated lol. just get another one and try to keep it this time

TipStylez
11-25-2006, 02:05 AM
Yeah...my 240 was the only car i drove where everything was perfect. Other then engine problems.

Every other car i drive from suvs to roadsters...i still like my 240 best. Even if the car is a 07 miata with GT package...i still rather drive my base model coupe =]

Farzam
11-25-2006, 03:10 AM
Are you fucking retarded? I love my car but not marry it. Oh and btw, little bro thanks you for selling it from under his feet.

Farzam was suppose to meet up tonight to sell it. Shit happened and we made plans for noon tomorrow to come pick it up. Well, he decides to sell it without a phone call or warning. Thanks. *a

I didn't say I would hold it, did I? He never even negotiated a price. Don't make it out to be that I was holding it.

I say "Cash in hand gets it" to everyone, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Like you said, he also arranged to come today BEFORE this guy, and flaked out on me, making me stay awak for 29 hours for no reason.

You're a fucking scammer and a tard, you can GTFO my thread now.

Edit: I feel bad for your brother though. Seemed mildly dissapointed when informed, and I told him the moment the people wrote up the bill of sale. Tell him GL with finding a 240sx, there are good deals all over.

I also didn't have your brother's phone number. I did have it, but I didn't save the number since I forgot his name, and my missed/incoming/outgoing calls got FLOODED today...my cell phone bill is gonna suck.

Farzam
11-25-2006, 03:11 AM
It's not the particular car, just the type.
And it sounds like :love: but it's more like :bigok:

Wykydtron
11-25-2006, 04:21 AM
Your post is just... like wtf?

I havn't driven my car in over 2 months... I miss driving the S-Chassie... I really feel safe in my car, knowing that I can have instant steering responce and navigate through traffic without trouble... X_X I miss boost...

When you start going through withdrawls, remember there's another s-chassie waiting for you somewhere...

Farzam
11-25-2006, 04:27 AM
If you couldn't tell, i've been up all Black Friday and i'm sleep deprived.
Shit. I have band practice...this is not gonna be a fun day.

I've found a few 240sx's, i'm probably gonna spent the next driving all over the Southeast. I found one a NICE one in Atlanta...and then a nice one in Richmond...Nashville...Fayetteville...AGH.

Wykydtron
11-25-2006, 04:43 AM
If you couldn't tell, i've been up all Black Friday and i'm sleep deprived.
Shit. I have band practice...this is not gonna be a fun day.

I've found a few 240sx's, i'm probably gonna spent the next driving all over the Southeast. I found one a NICE one in Atlanta...and then a nice one in Richmond...Nashville...Fayetteville...AGH.

I suggest testing out a coupe, just try it... come to the dark side... :keke: *ps yes im looking for a coupe*

Farzam
11-25-2006, 04:50 AM
I honestly think i'd like a coupe more.
But that's cause the last coupe I rode in had an SR swap and the last one I drove was a KA-T.

ALTRNTV
11-25-2006, 05:35 AM
I know how you feel. I sold my last hatch about 2 weeks ago... :(

kY.gordon
11-25-2006, 05:47 AM
im on my 3rd coupe and im having thoughts of a fastback. a sign? lol

ms!3
11-25-2006, 09:10 AM
coupe ftw! just get another chasis and work on it. you can find 240s for pretty cheap if your lucky.

'90RPS13
11-25-2006, 02:14 PM
I dont have to get out of anything. I have just as much right to be here as anyone else. And as far as the comment about me, get informed. I have either payed everyone back or started too. So sthu. *a

WILDACEX187
11-25-2006, 04:21 PM
second coupe owner here. feel the luvvv :bow:

azndummie
11-25-2006, 04:22 PM
just buy another one, you might even like that one even more because now u know what to look for when buying a good 240

Farzam
11-25-2006, 07:37 PM
I dont have to get out of anything. I have just as much right to be here as anyone else. And as far as the comment about me, get informed. I have either payed everyone back or started too. So sthu. *a

This thread is my e-domain.

Good for you for doing the right thing :jerkit: . Even thinking about scamming people makes you a stupid SOB.

If you brother wants an 89 fastback, fresh paint, get him to call or IM me.

Farzam
11-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Getting a new 240sx tomorrow I think :fawk:

'90RPS13
11-25-2006, 11:52 PM
Naw, I am kosher without doing business with ya or anyone assosiciated. Later! *a

Anto
11-26-2006, 01:46 AM
I hope you don't feel THAT kind of "connection" to your car. the kind of connection a redneck farmer feels for his goat..

mufflers. they're not just for exhaust anymore.

ALTRNTV
11-26-2006, 02:34 AM
mufflers. they're not just for exhaust anymore.

:keke: I'm with everyone else... it's just a car.

nistech
11-26-2006, 04:04 PM
i dont feel cool but i do feel like a stunna

zenki-217
11-26-2006, 04:06 PM
Im a perv I like to molest my s14.....

Farzam
11-27-2006, 11:21 PM
Naw, I am kosher without doing business with ya or anyone assosiciated. Later! *a

Great, I don't want to be financially collected to your bloodline anyways before I get audited by the IRS.

juice.def
11-28-2006, 02:56 AM
thats how i felt when i sold my s13 but i was quick to pick up a s14 and got over it real quick haha..

Phlip
11-30-2006, 02:52 PM
This thread is my e-domain.

Good for you for doing the right thing :jerkit: . Even thinking about scamming people makes you a stupid SOB.

If you brother wants an 89 fastback, fresh paint, get him to call or IM me.
No, actually YOUR thread just became MY e-domain and I decided that I would rather put a stop to the petty arguing and bullshit, lest YOU will lose access to a large portion of the forum for a while, care to test my mood?

... that being said, if you are that broken up over having made a conscious decision to sell a car, yet you are in position to turn and buy another of the same make, perhaps you should look into stalling your next car out on a railroad crossing, or maybe even slitting your wrists, how about even taking a WHOLE BUNCH of pills? I found some Vicodin in my medicine cabinet that the doctor prescribed me after I wrecked my S14, you can get them real cheap if you promise to take the whole bottle at one time.