PDA

View Full Version : Kaixen Hid Group Buy $275.00. Proven The Best Quality And Performace

CPARKPowertrix
11-23-2006, 10:23 AM
KAIXEN HID GROUP BUY $275.00 ----------------------Regular $349.00

We are now proud to announce that we are an Authorized Dealer for KIAXEN HID Kits.

Do you want an HID kit that gives you the lighting performance and asthetics your car needs? Kiaxen has proven to be a true headlight upgrade that is a night and day difference over OEM lighting and will out perform the premium HID kits on the market.

Bulb styles:
Low beam type (H1, H3, H4, H7, H11, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007)-----$275.00
High/Low type (H4)----------------------------------------------$315.00

Kelvin levels: 4200k, 5000k, 6000k, 6500k, 8500k

TIME FRAME:

Once we have 10 confirmed buyers, we can place the order. It will take a couple of days for Kaixen to assemble the order and then they will be shipping to us by Express Mail Services and we expect to have our hands of the shipment for individual distribution in approximately 2-5 days.

We currently have:

2 confirmed buyers PAID or Deposit
6 verbal/email potential buyers.

We have had many ask about the complexity of the installation of the kit and it is quite the contrary. Installation is plug and play with no wiring and no tools needed and no modifications required. The kit comes with everything you need with the exception of some long zip ties to strap down the HID ballasts. Deciding where to mount the Ballasts is probably the hardest part of the install.

Basic installation steps are as follows:

1. Remove stock bulbs
2. plug together the 3 plugs from HID bulb to HID ballast
3. plug in plug extension from ballast to OEM harness
4. install HID bulb in stock bulb location
5. Mount HID ballast (usually zip tie down some where in the engine bay)

****GROUP BUY PRICE $275.00**** -------------------------regular retail price $349.00

http://www.powertrix.com/KaixenDisplay.JPG

GROUP BUY DETAILS:
We will need 10 confirmed buyers for to place a bulk order. Once we receive 10 confirmed buyers, it will take 5-7 days to receive the shipment and then we will distribute the kits to the individual buyers. At the current rate of interest and depending on how quickly we collect the payments/deposits, we estimate being able to place the bulk order within 1-1 ½ weeks. We will inform and update all that are interested and participating by email and by daily posts in the classifieds on all additions to the Group Buy and status of the bulk order and shipments.

To become a confirmed buyer, you can do 1 of 2 options:

1. Pay in full $275.00 + $10.00 TOTAL $285.00 and as soon as we receive the order, the product will ship out immediately to you and we will provide the tracking number.

OR

2. Pay a deposit of $175.00 and as soon as the product is in stock, we will contact you for the balance and ship out one it is paid in full.

ORDERING AND PAYMENT DETAILS ARE BELOW

http://www.powertrix.com/overallview.jpg

Over the pasted 8-9 months, we have been testing these kits in our street and our race cars for longevity, durability, color shift, etc. We have also had each of the 4200k, 5000k, 6000k bulbs independently tested for actual lumens output and compare them to data acuired from the Phillips kits. (We chose Phillips as a test comparison as most see them as the industry leader in quality and output) Below we have the tests results and comparison pictures between stock style bulbs and the KAIXEN HID kits including KAIXEN Lumens output VS. Phillips output.

KAIXEN has been R&D-ing HID kits for the passed 7 years and have developed their current complete kits all in house by acquiring many key HID engineers from Germany to help with the design and quality of their own ballasts and bulbs. KAIXEN is licensed for production and is, E13 certified, KQA quality assurance certified and, ISO2001 registered. All kit parts, ballasts, bulbs, wiring, etc are 100% manufactured in house. Unlike many popular HID kits including Philips, KIAXEN bulbs are not “rebased” and they are the only company other than Philips to develop the diamond cut bulbs.

Why buy KAIXEN over any other HID kit on the market? Cost effectiveness, Performance output & Quality, and KAIXEN’s HID Warranty and guarantee.

**Cost effectiveness**
Since Kaixen R&Ds and manufactures all in house, they can develop the highest quality HID kits without having to sublet and purchase components from other companies. Even at a Retail regular price of $349.00 per kit, they are at a pricing point that is as much as $200.00 less than comparable quality HID kit on the market. At our Group Buy Pricing of $275.00 it is an absolute “steal”. Also, in comparison to most HID bulbs of like quality, Replacement bulbs from Kaixen range from $99.00 -$125.00 per set when the common “rebased” Phillips bulbs are $125-150.00 per bulb and very hard to source or find.

**Performance Output & Quality**
Kaixen HID kits are at the highest pinnacle of quality and performance for HID kits on the market. Per Dollar/Performance & Quality KIAXEN Definitely out performs Phillips and the like kits in the $450-550.00 range. (See specs sheets below)

**KAIXEN’s HID Warranty and Guarantee**
Kaixen Guarantees that you will not will not have to purchase replacement bulbs or ballasts for one year from purchase. Kaixen includes with all their kits, a ONE YEAR WARRENTY on their ballasts and bulbs. In event that warranty is ever needed, POWERTRIX will handle all issues for you directly and get replacements out to you ASAP.

KAIXEN VS PHILIPS (LUMENS OUTPUT)
Here is our spread sheet on lumens output on 4200k, 5000k, and 6000k bulbs. Unfortunately, we could not source a 6000k Phillips kit hence the NA on the data. For more in depth info, see the actual data sheets from testing below. We also have testing data for 6500k, and 8500k kit however these K(kelvin levels) have less lumen output and are purple in appearance.

http://www.powertrix.com/HIDcompchart.JPG

STOCK VS KAIXEN 4200k HID kit
The 4200k kit is what we recommend for the best performance output. Color is white and matches the PIAA H3 Super white fog light bulbs. 4200k is considered to be the closest k(Kelvin) in appearance to sunlight.

http://www.powertrix.com/comp4200k.JPG

4200KOUTPUT TEST CHART

http://www.powertrix.com/4200kchart.jpg

STOCK VS KAIXEN 5000k HID kit
The 5000k kit has slightly less lumens output than the 4200k kit and has a slight blue tint in appearance.

http://www.powertrix.com/comp5000k.JPG

5000K OUTPUT TEST CHART VS Philips

http://www.powertrix.com/5000kkaixenvsphillipschart.jpg

STOCK VS KAIXEN 6000k HID kit
The 6000k kit has less lumens than both 4200k and 5000k kits and has a distinct blue shade in color appearance

http://www.powertrix.com/comp6000k.JPG

6000K OUTPUT TEST CHART

http://www.powertrix.com/6000kchart.jpg

ORDERING AND PAYMENT DETAILS: Shipping is $10.00. TOTAL $285.00
Please Email me your:

1. Full Name
2. Shipping address
3. Contact Telephone Number.
4. Bulb Style (H1, H3, H4, H7, H11, 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007) $275.00
High/Low type (H4) $315.00
5. Kelvin level of (HID kit) wanted. 4200k, 5000k, 6000k, 6500k, 8500k

PAYMENT
Paypal payments:
If using a Credit card through Paypal use [email protected] (NOTE: this is our new Business Paypal account for Credit cards and Debit cards) Please add 2.9% for Paypal fees. $293.26

If transferring from Paypal to Paypal account use [email protected] (NOTE: This account will not accept Credit Card Payments.) TOTAL $285.00

Or you can send a cashiers check or money order to:

POWERTRIX
Attn: Charles Park
9450 Mira Mesa Blvd # B 447
San Diego CA 92126

Please inform me if you are sending payment by mail and send it by means that are track able for your own protection. Example: any shipping company that will provide you with a tracking number or delivery confirmation.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

kandyflip445
11-29-2006, 05:22 PM
I have this kit. There are pictures in my vBgarage for people that want to see what it looks like for cutoff and spread in a H4 housing. I recently had a bulb break though.

Do you guys do bulb sales?

ReLevent1
11-29-2006, 09:06 PM
what type of hi/low beam did yuo use for the hid? pictures if possible

CPARKPowertrix
12-04-2006, 06:24 PM
I have this kit. There are pictures in my vBgarage for people that want to see what it looks like for cutoff and spread in a H4 housing. I recently had a bulb break though.

Do you guys do bulb sales?

Yes, We can get just the bulbs for you. Please let me know what Kelvin level and what style of bulb you are looking for and I'll get exact pricing for you.

Thanks.

94cc0rd
12-04-2006, 07:16 PM
do these kits have a decent cutoff for a plug and play hid kit?

everyone on hidplanet says that if you don't retrofit, the cutoff will be bad and you will blind everyone on the road... also, how is the glare?

and do you have any pictures of the ballast and where you guys mounted the ballast on a s14 engine bay? will they be effected by rain/water?

also, are HIDs effected by having a high powered audio system? my headlights dim right now with my 1000+ watt system and i'm wondering if the HIDs will dim the same way with my bass turned up?

FaLKoN240
12-04-2006, 08:37 PM
do these kits have a decent cutoff for a plug and play hid kit?

everyone on hidplanet says that if you don't retrofit, the cutoff will be bad and you will blind everyone on the road... also, how is the glare?

and do you have any pictures of the ballast and where you guys mounted the ballast on a s14 engine bay? will they be effected by rain/water?

also, are HIDs effected by having a high powered audio system? my headlights dim right now with my 1000+ watt system and i'm wondering if the HIDs will dim the same way with my bass turned up?

If you really read anything on HIDplanet, you'd see that issues of cutoff, glare, and blinding people is an issue of the housing/projector you use.

I've seen ballasts ziptied to radiator supports/headlight brackets.

If you have sound system issues messing with your electrical, getting more demanding lighting systems could seriously cause some fuses to blow and some relays to get owned. You should try to circumvent these audio problems first THEN worry about high end lighting.

NinjaGaiden
12-18-2006, 02:15 PM
I need a pair of replacement bulbs:

quote for H1 4200K shipped to 97123

Thanks