PDA

View Full Version : FS: S13 Coupe w/ s14sr (Baltimore, MD)

drifts135
11-22-2006, 05:42 PM
1989 Nissan 240sx Coupe
Chassis Mileage: 89,XXX miles
Engine Mileage: 37,XXX miles
Excluding my car this is the lowest mileage stock block sr I've heard of in the US!

Description:
The car is a Champagne color with black interior. The body of the car is in perfect condition, not dents, no ripples, no small dimples anywhere. The paint is starting to slightly, slightly fade however if it sells for what is being asked, the car will be repainted for you, whatever color you request. If you pull the motor out, the engine bay will be painted for you as well. (Professionally painted by a guy who never lets orange peel or overspray happen) Back to the description....it has power windows, locks, sunroof, all working, the whole nine yards. The car was recently inspected and passed with flying colors. Finally, on the entire car there is only one very, very, very small spot of rust on the passenger side strut tower. HOWEVER, that rust spot will be repaired upon the selling of the car leaving the car virutally RUSTLESS (Amazing I know!!!!!).

Price: $6250 obo

Mod List:
S14 SR20DET
Walbro 255 lph Fuel Pump
HKS Fuel Pressure Regulator
Greddy Downpipe
Megan Racing Test Pipe
Megan Racing Catback Exhaust
T28 Turbo (no shaft play)
TurboSmart Manual Boost Controller (no boost spikes)
HKS SSQV BOV
Spearco Big Front Mount Intercooler
Custom Hard Piping
Manual Swap
JDM Gauge Cluster
J30 LSD
5-bolt Axles
Valve Cover powdercoated red
...there is probably more to add to this list that I will add later as well

Contact Info: [email protected] or you can pm me

Pictures:
As you can see, there are no pictures. I am working on getting some and will have some very soon. Please contact me if ASAP if you are interested as I am trying to have this car sold immeaditely so I can afford to have my car painted and the body work completed myself.

Thanks!

whooha1217
11-23-2006, 02:04 AM
any pictures for the car

my e-mail:[email protected]

Typeone
11-23-2006, 04:06 PM
Post pictures of the car as soon as possible, it's going to be hard to sell without them.

drifts135
11-24-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm doing as best I can. In New York for Thanksgiving while the car is still in Maryland is causing me problems. Hopefully will have some by Monday.