PDA

View Full Version : <<FT>> 89 White hatch (Socal 951/909)

sideview_180sx
11-22-2006, 01:52 AM
I want to trade this car. Simply Put, I want a coupe. I no longer need the added cargo space of a hatch. Pics arriving shortly.

The good:
-180sx brakes installed
-New rear rotors with axxis metal master pads
-Blue drift knob (I don't consider it a mod but whatever)
-Has s14 seats. Depending on the condition of the coupe. May include or swap out
-Full black interior(no holes in carpet). Super durable mats installed (much better then the nissan BS)
-New clutch(to be installed next week)
-Has Eibach sportlines with Tokico shocks at all 4 corners
-Cusco rear OS bar (yes the one that works with the OS-T conversion, only included based upon offers)
-***Brown Leather Nardi Classic 350mm(go ahead and try to find an original brown leather nardi) w/ HKB hub and L2 quick release(much better then the BS for sale on this forum except for Works Bell, although came from same overseas factory) ***only included if you have something I truly desire
-No water leaks along the hatch, nor rear windows(hatch owner know this is)

The bad:
-Blower motor cut out (haven't check the fuses just yet. It was working last friday)***pending update for inspection***
-AC doesn't work because I haven't installed the R134a conversion kit yet
-No PS currently (hole in low pressure line), having it replaced with teflon unit by Hoseman
-Slipping clutch(as of today when weather was hot it slipped, never once temps cool off)
-No headunit, no speakers (this is opininated, some don't want tunes. Although most would want tunes)

Terms: Don't offer me some bullshit salvage car. Don't offer me a damaged clean title car. No automatics, I don't car is you give it to me with the blessing of taking your sisters virginity. Fuck the auto BS.

Anyways PM me. Located in Loma Linda