PDA

View Full Version : rep.

jpnsilvia15
11-21-2006, 09:06 PM
im sick of this whole rep bs so i ask dumb questions get over it and how do i raise it back up?

sw20>>s14
11-21-2006, 09:08 PM
not by starting threads like this...

may as well be like the other guys and go for the most red...

drift freaq
11-21-2006, 09:14 PM
im sick of this whole rep bs so i ask dumb questions get over it and how do i raise it back up?
Well the first thing you have to do to bring your rep is lose that attitude. See your asking dumb questions is whats getting you the neg rep. You need to research before asking questions then you won't ask dumb questions because you will already have answers. On top of that if you research i.e. read and learn then when you do ask a question you might have a chance of asking a question that is more intelligent. On top of that if you read and learn then you can contribute information you have learned at which point you will get positive rep for doing it. Now like I said in my first sentence, if you start out with a bad attitude its only going to take you down. There is little tolerance here for insolent people who do not want to do the footwork themselves and expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter.

Sil-Abc
11-21-2006, 09:22 PM
i pity the foo....

WERDdabuilder
11-21-2006, 09:23 PM
i was bored..so i just gave you a neg rep.:keke:

HalveBlue
11-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Threads like this will only incur neg rep.

You can earn rep by contributing to the forum in an intelligent, helpful manner. I.e. NOT threads like this.

EndLeSS8
11-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Actually, even if you contribute in an intelligent and helpful manner, you will still get neg repped, lol.

Cuz Zilvia is like that.

'90RPS13
11-21-2006, 10:17 PM
^~~~ The truth. Alot of Rep whores and wheel whores on here. You will be lucky if you dont double your neg rep because of this. Cheers! *a

rainier
11-21-2006, 10:28 PM
how do u give some rep? lol newb question but im serious.

theicecreamdan
11-21-2006, 10:29 PM
If you help people out, they will give you a +rep. If you write something funny, people will +rep you.

If you ask a question that doesnt need to be asked -rep,
if you have a negative attitude -rep.

Just because you are wanting to move yourself in a positive direction, I will give you a free +rep.

'90RPS13
11-21-2006, 10:32 PM
Rainer: Scales on the left at bottom of the post. Only smurfs have the power along with mods. Sorry! *a

P.S. I left ya some posi for heading in the right direction swell.

sccrstar011
11-22-2006, 01:30 AM
if you make a joke about someone's mom that you dont know, you will get lit up with neg reps.....just look at me. i learned my lesson. respect and appreciate the people with green bars, most likely they know more than you could hope to learn and are very helpful (unless you dont search).

soreballz
11-22-2006, 01:34 AM
Rainer: Scales on the left at bottom of the post. Only smurfs have the power along with mods. Sorry! *a
I'm not smurfin' it, and I give rep out all the time. lol

OT:Silly question, but what does the "*a" at the end of your post mean?

S13SilviaGirl
11-22-2006, 01:43 AM
^~~~ The truth. Alot of Rep whores and wheel whores on here. You will be lucky if you dont double your neg rep because of this. Cheers! *a
Hey hey...watch it with the wheel whores comment... I have a problem, it is like a disease.

Oh and this thread is GHEY. Locked foos.