PDA

View Full Version : sorry, wanted to apologize

shane_lxi
11-19-2006, 01:21 AM
I made a thread a while back and posted it in the wrong area, which was my fault. I got a friendly reminder from a moderator that it was in the wrong section and went on a one sided flame fest. I made a second thread after the first was locked and continued until that too was locked.

I just wanted to apologize to anyone I acted like a fucking noob in front of, and also to the mods. Doing your job isnt easy, especially when jackasses make it difficult for you. I just wanted to get it off my chest. Especially since this really is a great forum, and you guys are doing a good job keeping it in line. It's cool if you dont accept my apology, I just wanted to throw it out there.

I especially apologize to "thatguy", sorry dude...

Here's a link to both threads...
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=114821
(one in the other...)

TipStylez
11-19-2006, 01:25 AM
What are you wqiting for mods? Bann this mother fucker!!!

haha j/k.

Hi shane.

shane_lxi
11-19-2006, 01:28 AM
what's up qwee. Yeah I was being a dick :P. I thought I was banned, but apparently not, so I figured I'd apologize. Now that I know what it's like being a mod, I needed to apologize to these guys for doing their job :P. Did you hear Eddi and Gleb drove down to socal!! Crazy fuckers!!!!

'90RPS13
11-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Props. Atleast your man enough to apologize. Good enough in my book. Welcome Shane! *a

yokotas13
11-19-2006, 03:59 AM
ill give you props for owning up. I had to do it recently, and it sucks. SO your good in my book man

mrmephistopheles
11-19-2006, 05:26 AM
very mature, now just fix your sig. :)

DrtyRat
11-19-2006, 05:59 AM
Your forgiven:angel: ...Nice to see someone really own up to what they did, and I think if you keep this attitude on Zilvia you'll be just fine.
P.S. To others w/this me first attitude. Take a page out of this guys book. While this is a public forum, it is not here to serve you. There's more knowledge here about our cars than anywhere else. If you have a question search, if you don't find an answer, refine your search(try google too) if you still dont find what your looking for then, post in the appropriate section and chances are you'll get what your looking for.
+1 for owning up to your mistakes

ThatGuy
11-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Words . . . . . Actions

One of them speaks louder. Time will tell.
If you are genuine, welcome back and enjoy your stay.

Phlip
11-19-2006, 08:28 AM
You've said it, now let us see it in action.

... while I AM interested in knowing what caused this change of heart.

Wykydtron
11-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Whats up shane, glad to see your appologies. I was kinda bummed to think that you started out on a bad note. Atleast your not in neg, gotta stay positive. There's no room for negativity, it just bring us all down when things are looking the best.

JSpecBnr32
11-19-2006, 11:00 AM
ya where down in socal right now, heading out to the drift buffet event in like 15 min!!! nice your on here finally now!!!!

-Gleb

wootwoot
11-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Its the damn internet and its a frickin forum. People who hold emotions so strong on here make me laugh

shane_lxi
11-19-2006, 11:14 AM
what is up gleb and is that you eddi? I need 5 lug hubs now Gleb, I have evil plans in store for the s13... you know anybody? :D

On a more on topic note, thanks for receiving my apology. I wont have any more freak out sessions, you'll see. As far as what brought about the change of heart, I became a moderator shortly after this, and I've had to lock/move threads, delete peoples sigs, and all sorts of ish. People freak out on me all the time. I just think of how stupid it is of them to freak out on me because they did something wrong, and I needed to get this off my chest in order to feel like I am doing a good job as a mod, if that makes any sense. Plus this is a good site :D.

PS: What do you mean fix my sig mephistopholes? Isnt 600x125 the limit?

FaLKoN240
11-19-2006, 12:28 PM
Maybe the file size?

shane_lxi
11-19-2006, 08:56 PM
no, I'm at 23k, limit is 150k, so I should be safe there too. Oh well, if I need to change it tell me and I'll get it done :D.

mrmephistopheles
11-19-2006, 09:57 PM
Nevermind, I thought it was too tall.