PDA

View Full Version : She's Available!!!

RJF
11-07-2006, 03:01 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,227954,00.html

Star.Engineering
11-07-2006, 03:08 PM
bout time...hisused her nouf, now his gonna find some hore...

exitspeed
11-07-2006, 03:24 PM

English much?

Anyway...I hope she goes and visits the Grand Canyon, and someone "accidentally" pushed her over.:x:

P4rD0nM3
11-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Damn. To be honest this 'girl' doesn't know jack.

soreballz
11-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Are you trying to type like KFed? :loco:

ManoNegra
11-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Didn't she just gave birth to his second hellspawn? Britney + single mom = two well adjusted kids.

P4rD0nM3
11-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Poor kids. Hopefully they won't be brats when they grow up.

infinitexsound
11-07-2006, 04:01 PM
i hope she gets plastic surgery down under, cause shes a loosey goosey...

HalveBlue
11-07-2006, 04:11 PM
Used goods.

Dumb as a rock.

Thanks, but no thanks!

mrmephistopheles
11-07-2006, 04:20 PM
What troubles me most is this: He was previously involved with actress Shar Jackson of TV's "Moesha." Federline and Jackson have two children.

So now KFed has *4* offspring?!

Can anyone say 'Horsemen of the Apocalypse'!?

A Spec Products
11-07-2006, 06:09 PM
Haha Britney Spears made RJF post

Awesome

But yeah, Britney's got some weird issues, not sure what's up with that

KFed is wack yo

Cept for Po Po Zao, that is the shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF1KZbA0vjo

BRAZILIAN AZZSHAKER RIGHT HERE!

HalveBlue
11-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Haha Britney Spears made RJF post

Awesome

But yeah, Britney's got some weird issues, not sure what's up with that

KFed is wack yo

Cept for Po Po Zao, that is the shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF1KZbA0vjo

Bullshit!

That video is doctored.

This is the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKnMgEzSf_o

NemeGuero
11-07-2006, 07:30 PM
ummm.. no.

drift freaq
11-07-2006, 07:36 PM
ya that shit just grosses me out , hahahhaha White trash thats had babies oooooooh boy :rofl::barf:

TAMTANIUM
11-07-2006, 08:34 PM
i feel bad for all the little kids fans out there. I hope they think britney spears is dumb instead of a role model.

Michael jackson is a homo sexual fag
Britney spears is a white trash slut
Nick carter wants to marry his brother ex gf.
Lance from n'sync announced that he's gay on yahoo front page

.................................:rl:

NemeGuero
11-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Noooo!! Poor Michael.. he used to be so bad-ass..
I can't even stick up for him anymore..

sw20>>s14
11-07-2006, 09:14 PM
theyre two different michaels...i still back the old school one...

i hope she gets plastic surgery down under, cause shes a loosey goosey...
boy you nasty...but true, shes gotta dr. 90210 that shizz now...

DRFT
11-07-2006, 11:09 PM

Can you say that?

drift freaq
11-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Actually Michael is not so much of homosexual fag, as just a little kid in a adults body. A friend of mine engineered his History album, worked with the guy for two years. I asked him about what they say. He said and I quote Micheal is not a child molester or gay. He is extremely eccentric and very much childlike. You have to realize Micheal Jacksons father was fucked up. He did not allow his children to have childhoods. Micheal Jackson never got to be a kid . The result he acts and thinks like a kid because he has lost touch with reality in the sense of trying to live out a childhood he never had. Because of that he does inappropiate things that are innocent at heart i.e. a childs innocence except he's and adult and that stuff is inappropiate for adults. I.E. letting kids share his bed sleeping wise. Dangling babies off balconies. These are all things children sometimes do or may do and people expect it. Though if an adult does it accusations fly. I find entirely comedic that any parent in their right mind would allow their children to sleep over at any stars and in the same room as the star. Hmmmm sounds kinda like the parents are fishing for something like a lawsuit. Or they are the most irresponsible parents this side of the sun or complete stupid idiots. lol
Micheal Jackson is guilty of needing counseling, guilty of being extremely eccentric, guilty of letting children sleep in his bed, guilty of dangling babies off balconies, guilty of completely irresponsibility. Guilty of child molestation? Not proveable. Gay? no strange yes. hahahhahhahhaha

NemeGuero
11-07-2006, 11:38 PM
Well said Dave.. well said.

HyperTek
11-08-2006, 12:37 AM
dam that guy is a pimp.. got all kinds of kids lol

thats sad tho that society allows that shit imo.. comin from a broken home aint no joke

A Spec Products
11-08-2006, 01:09 AM
Can you say that?

Federline himself called it a "brazilian assshaker," not sure what your question meant.

But yeah don't be hatin on MJ man.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e5/Michaeljacksonthriller.jpg

Michael Jackson is the man.

It's unfortunate to see someone so talented be the object of harsh scrutiny and harassment.

TAMTANIUM
11-08-2006, 01:36 AM
Man..i'm not harrasing michael jackson. He is still the dopest king of pop music in my heart. Just wish he's normal and continue to produces more good music with his talents.

Billy Jean is the best song ever!

FaLKoN240
11-08-2006, 01:37 AM
I'm tired of uneducated people clownin on the king of pop.

It's only COOL because the media says so.

FUCK THAT. HE MADE THRILLER.

Michael Jackson gets rocked everywhere, more than people choose to believe.

Justin Timberlake is trying to be him, but there's only one.

NemeGuero
11-08-2006, 01:44 AM
HE MADE THRILLER.

That's it.. End of discussion!

1Via!
11-08-2006, 02:03 AM
While I was watching the election coverage tonight on one of the cable networks, they kept running the "Brittney and kevin federline have finalized divorce papers." in the little headline bar. For like 2 hours straight.
haha
Fuckin newsworthy if you ask me.

TipStylez
11-08-2006, 02:59 AM
Im watching tv and i saw a comercial to one of them late night talk shows with her on it.

She got a body now thats all i gotta say.

exitspeed
11-08-2006, 07:37 AM
I still drive around jammin Michael!

I could care less about his personal shit. His music is ill and he's a genius. Most genius's are eccentric...

DRFT
11-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Federline himself called it a "brazilian assshaker," not sure what your question meant.

haha i was adding to what you said. in the popozao video he said
"this is like a brazialian ass shaker (looks directly into the camera) Can i say that?"

hah

infinitexsound
11-08-2006, 08:40 PM
well, if yall didnt know her career went to shit anyhow... shes only good for knockin up if u ask me... i bet shes kickin her ass now for trading JT for KFED. lol.. but doesnt matter his career is still taking off and shes still at a standstill... i wonder how shes going to try to bring back her singing/acting... career... the bitch got married twice before she even can be an adult.. on another note.... i still would of bang' christina over her.... anyday... and still... WOULD DAYMN IT!

silverarrow27
11-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Who cares about Britney! Michael is still the best!

drift freaq
11-08-2006, 11:27 PM
well, if yall didnt know her career went to shit anyhow... shes only good for knockin up if u ask me... i bet shes kickin her ass now for trading JT for KFED. lol.. but doesnt matter his career is still taking off and shes still at a standstill... i wonder how shes going to try to bring back her singing/acting... career... the bitch got married twice before she even can be an adult.. on another note.... i still would of bang' christina over her.... anyday... and still... WOULD DAYMN IT!
singing/acting career? Hahahahaha she really can't sing that well and she absolutely sucks ass at acting. Career? Washed-up. Completely.
Christina? Fucking great singer. One of the better young singers to come along in along time. I will let you in on a secret though. I have met her in person at my friends studio. He produced her demo that got her signed to RCA. She not that hot in person without makeup IMHO. She also is destined to get heavier given her latino blood.

unwed_transient
11-09-2006, 12:50 AM
hmmm. maybe there's some sort of white trash hierarchy after all.

federline: too white trash
next guy: maybe not so much

Phlip
11-09-2006, 08:13 AM
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23373669-details/Oops%2C+I+did+it+again%3A+but+this+time+via+text+m essage/article.do
http://break.com/index/kfed_finds_out_about_divorce.html
I take great pleasure in the suffering of others, so naturally I came when I watched this

sncs14
11-09-2006, 10:21 AM
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15611923/page/2/ :keke: :keke: :keke:

infinitexsound
11-09-2006, 05:24 PM
latinas for curves man theyre dope lookin minus the hairy arms.. and the back sometimes.. even moustaches... but what ever.. when they clean up... theyre bomb....

so whats FED-EX, suppose to do when it comes to the green notes?

Phlip
11-09-2006, 09:27 PM
^^^ He will either use the cash he makes from the "business deal" that his penis created, or he sucks a LOT of cock, since his album has been out since Halloween and, as of Friday, had only sold 7,000 (yes, seven thousand) copies.

drift freaq
11-09-2006, 09:34 PM
^^^ He will either use the cash he makes from the "business deal" that his penis created, or he sucks a LOT of cock, since his album has been out since Halloween and, as of Friday, had only sold 7,000 (yes, seven thousand) copies.
wow thats horrid numbers for someone with so much publicity . Can we say blow chunks? :barf:

Phlip
11-09-2006, 09:54 PM
I just discussed this with a couple of friends...
K-Fed wins the "Gotcha Bitch" award now for 2 years running. He manages to insert his penis into Britney Spears (that is no major achievement to me, I have done better this year), manages to get her pregnant, THEN convinces her to marry him. She signs a pre-nup giving him shit that he is FAR from entitled to, parlay the situation into what is basically her GIVING him shit for being married to him, all while being the world's hugest douche, THEN recording a shitty album with NO advance money from the label to pay back?
SheeeHEEiittttt... I fail to see what he has lost from this situation.
Once he manages to finesse custody and child support from this, he has not only won the "Gotcha Bitch" award of 2005 and 2006, but the "Gotcha Bitch" lifetime achievement award, and will be inducted into the "Gotcha Bitch" hall of fame, with Bobby Brown and Steadman Graham.

drift freaq
11-09-2006, 09:56 PM
K-Fed wins the "Gotcha Bitch" award now for 2 years running. He manages to insert his penis into Britney Spears (that is no major achievement to me, I have done better this year), manages to get her pregnant, THEN convinces her to marry him. She signs a pre-nup giving him shit that he is FAR from entitled to, parlay the situation into what is basically her GIVING him shit for being married to him, all while being the world's hugest douche, THEN recording a shitty album with NO advance money from the label to pay back?
Once he manages to finesse custody and child support from this, he has not only won the "Gotcha Bitch" award of 2005 and 2006, but the "Gotcha Bitch" lifetime achievement award, and will be inducted into the "Gotcha Bitch" hall of fame, with Bobby Brown and Steadman Graham.

Well ya he does get props for that. Though his record numbers still blow chunks hahahhahhahha.

SimpleS14
11-09-2006, 09:58 PM

LOL.....well said PHLIP.....well said :D

A Spec Products
11-09-2006, 11:41 PM
I dunno man, I just want to stop hearing anything about Britney Spears. Stop already.

I mean she's reaaaallly stretched her minutes of fame imo.

And that being said.....TEEN CHOICE MAKE SOME NOIIIIISEEEEE YALL!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aam1pDl8wnM