PDA

View Full Version : Haggar Pants Comerical featuring a s13 ?

deep in silvia
11-06-2006, 09:54 PM
I was watch a football game yesterday and happened to catch a Haggar pants with deep heavy duty pocket commercial when they pulled a ff3 on me,commerical style

it had in it a teal-ish-blue s13 fastback, kitted out with kouki tails,in the suburbs, with 2 goofy white boys try'en to be hard, and bemp'en the music, when all of a sudden 2 middle aged men in their Haggar pants with deep heavy duty pocket stopped them, stuck crow bar in the cheap ass CD player and ripped out the radio.

wtf was that about? It was kinda funny, but why did it have to be a 240?

did anyone else see it?

here is a link http://youtube.com/watch?v=e1QHDRulmvc&search=dog%20crap%20Haggar%20Haggar.com%20poop%20f unny%20comedy%20guys%20making%20things%20right

deep in silvia
11-06-2006, 10:07 PM
i just watched it again.............

Did you hear the tire screech? sounded like a Hyundai. hahaha

I know you seen the exhaust but did you hear it????? nope

funny shit to me

Farzam
11-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Lmfao.

fahsifhasa

mrmephistopheles
11-06-2006, 10:54 PM
That was completely retarded.

LB.Motoring
11-06-2006, 11:01 PM
next time post it here...

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=121208

FaLKoN240
11-07-2006, 12:16 AM
That was stupid.

tacotacotaco
11-07-2006, 09:56 AM
next time post it here...

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=121208

Ha robby every video thread outside the video thread i see you posting to the video thread. Its like your a cowboy and vid threads are cattle and your running everywhere to wrangle them up but all of em are running away

aznpoopy
11-07-2006, 10:37 AM
that was awesome

civilized_drifter
11-07-2006, 10:50 AM
that was really random it starts with a pants comercial then to steel a stereo, wtf

DUFFM4N
11-07-2006, 03:18 PM

x2...prolly the dumbest thing ive seen in a while

Yuri
11-07-2006, 03:53 PM

Seriously.

When was the last time any of you guys ever saw a 240 that had good fitment and a system?

The two are mutually exclusive.

irritatedmax
11-07-2006, 09:21 PM
minus the ricer tach and the wiggers, it looked like a pretty decent car.

qt_240
11-07-2006, 10:26 PM
ha..... ha...... ha ..

Gnnr
11-07-2006, 10:51 PM
lmfao! "Yo cracker, what you doin yo!?" That was totally random.

A Spec Products
11-08-2006, 12:44 AM
That's an odd commercial.

I don't see why Haggar would make a commercial like that.

On top of that, they wasted a ton of time, that commercial could've conveyed the same point in half the time.

I think they were trying to be like the beer commercial guys, except failed.

ViZion Zs
12-03-2006, 05:18 PM
i saw this and thought it was kinda funny but since i cant make a new post ill bring an old thread to life i guess since we have to search for everything and then if we want to say anything we have to dig up and bump and old post then get shit on for doing that as well. god forbid a repost im going stright to hell i guess.

downshift_sideways
12-03-2006, 05:25 PM
/\ You fail once again..

Didnt You get the Point Logan and That Guy were telling you?

mrmephistopheles
12-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Man, can you cry some more? I really want my stock in Kleenex to rise, so keep bawling - it puts money in my pocket.

Honestly, I'm getting close to the point where I have to decide whether or not you should be sticking around here. I'm hard pressed to find any positive contribution you've made, and your scads of negative reputation are telling me that I'm not alone in my opinion, not to mention the fact that you're advertising a shop without payment or authorization in your signature.

If you're wanting to stick around here much longer, I'd recommend a huge overhaul of your attitude and character. Also, delete your signature.

ThatGuy
12-03-2006, 05:30 PM
No, he didn't get the point. He'd rather send angry, stupid PM's and complain about opression. He'll never learn. I mean, look at his post. He can't even form a whole thought or make a complete sentence. Instead of learning from his mistakes, he'd rather just try to blame everyone else. If he would've searched before posting, he would've seen that pretty much every other person who saw this, thought it was completely stupid.

ViZion Zs
12-03-2006, 05:36 PM
thank you come again.

downshift_sideways
12-03-2006, 05:50 PM
I just gave you a red, I would give you more If i could.

Enjoy.

downshift_sideways
12-03-2006, 06:01 PM
you realize your contribution to a Negative Reputation that you tried to give me, did no effect to me whatsoever Vizion..

ASIA
12-03-2006, 06:05 PM
so noone is intitled to opinions? everyone has to contribute something positive all the time? i help in the tech forum all the time.. yeah ok ill delete my sig but i mean cmon. only time i get negative feedback is when i go against the grain and dont flock with everyone else, alot of what happens on here is just plain wrong. id say 90% of the users would agree but they dont wanna get "negative rep" or get flamed this isnt a community. this is high school.. a popularity contest doesnt matter if your the smartest kid with the most to offer.. if your not cool and run with everyone else and do what they do.. banished, shunned, kicked, picked on, whatever. its nothing to do with crying its just plain BULLSHIT ok here if you agree REP me then its annoymous. some of you have thank you!

and everyone wonders why zilvia mods are a bunch of hardasses. Otherwise, d-bags like you would run amok.

ViZion Zs
12-03-2006, 06:26 PM
another fanboy born! its a boy! i think? give him a good rep so he feels important!

dowshift:
super fanboy cant be hurt! your power of ass kissing exceeds my own! i am defeated!! nooooooooooo

hmmm i even edited my post and deleted my sig, its not like i woke up this morning and was like how can i cause drama on zilvia? nah i just found something i thought others would like but didnt reasearch my post so i wouldnt offend or waste anyones time or have unnecissary over use of there computer equipment, so im terribly sorry for those i have butthurt i will be sure to research and verify and make sure any further postings are forum rules and fanboy approved. so again. my apologies.

Vizion.

A Spec Products
12-03-2006, 07:31 PM
i saw this and thought it was kinda funny but since i cant make a new post ill bring an old thread to life i guess since we have to search for everything and then if we want to say anything we have to dig up and bump and old post then get shit on for doing that as well. god forbid a repost im going stright to hell i guess.

Don't get bent out of shape man, no one was attacking you in the first place.

If you had just said "thank you I'll search next time" vs. making a smart comment in both threads, then I don't think as many people would be giving you a hard time.