PDA

View Full Version : 89 fastback sr20det redtop for sale so cal area 7800 obo clean title

smoothlinez
11-06-2006, 01:33 PM
here is a list of mod that has been done to the car selling for a friend so if you have any question please give us a call at 626-279-9828. All welcome to inspect car out before purchasing just ask for tony

Body - fastback 89 nissan 240sx - painted dark forest green
91- frontend face lift with amber/clear bumperlights
wangan tail

ssr mesh rims with new tires don't know the offset but fit good and has new cheapy tires for drifters

interior - 180sx front and rear seats
Greddy boost guage and pod
greddy turbo timer
no boost controller maintain stock boost at all time
Interior was Brown....booo i know...but i change most of the brown out with dark grey interior i have most of the part even the dash without cracks just let me know also included.

Engine - sr20det redtop approx 60k miles
hks - Bov not on picture i had to loan to friend to get hes car out but he will bring it back

waterpump and oilpump , valvecover gasket sparkplugs all has been change and serviced.

Apex n1 3 inch exhaust

Blitz downpipe

flexalite fan

koyo radiator

Suspension - mixture of jdm front suspension and rear Brand unknown but not blown

Everything has been service and frequent oil changes. Everything in good condition you have the time you can come and test drive and hear the motor start up for yourself.

no leaks everything has been changed if you have any question don't hesistate to ask we also provide financing if qualified thanks

p.s let me know how i can upload and link or where to go to get the pictures posted up since i am a newbie any help is appreciatted thanks