PDA

View Full Version : Any Tom Leykis listeners on zil..

WERDdabuilder
11-04-2006, 01:54 AM
been listening to him for a while now and today..was pretty funny.

This woman called up from Phoenix and claimed to have killed her ex-lover(one night stand). They worked at the same hospital where she's a nurse. They had a fling and she got pregnant. He wanted her to have an abortion, and she refused.

She had the baby, and sued him for child support. They went to Family Court and she was awarded a certain sum(no idea how much) each month. So the courts were garnishing his wages.

He in turn quit his job so she didn't receive any money. I guess she went to his house to ask for money on the side. He refused. She claims she then took his own gun and "shot him in the heart. I'm a nurse, so I know where to shoot." Yeah, so does any idiot who's ever watched a cop show.

I lost a bit of the conversation because I was driving through some mountains, but the conversation wound up like this.

Tom: Sue, you're telling me you live in Phoenix, and that you killed your boyfriend over child support.
Sue: Yeah, that's right.

Tom: And this never came out at trial?
Sue: It never went to trial. I told them he shot himself. When they found him, his blood alcohol level was 3 times the legal limit. I told them he was distraught and committed suicide with his own weapon. They believed me.

Tom: Okay, Sue, here's the bad news. You just confessed a Murder to the entire country.
Sue: So what, big deal. People call you up all the time and say stupid things.

Tom: But we have your confession on tape! The cops are going to take a good hard look at this "suicide" again.
Sue: It won't matter, his body was cremated.

Tom: But you confessed and we have it recorded.
Sue: Tom, you don't have my number and you have no way of knowing how to find me.

Tom: Sue, since you called a 1-800 number, we recorded the number you called from. So we have that information here as well.
Sue: (getting upset)That doesn't matter, it's my friend's phone.

Tom: Well the police are going to talk to her and then they'll find You.
Sue: (quickly hangs up)

Tom was doing a live listener party when this happened and said it was by far the most outrageous thing that's ever happened on his show. He then got his producer Dino to call the Phoenix police(it wasn't exactly Phoenix, but some strange suburb of it) and tell them what just happened. Tom also promised to pay $5,000 to anyone providing information leading to the arrest of this woman.

ha..how stupid can that bitch be.

A Spec Products
11-04-2006, 02:14 AM
Blow Me Up Tommm

Okkkkaaaaaaay!

HyperTek
11-04-2006, 07:40 AM
my friend always swears to listen to that show..

Jung918
11-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Flash Fridays! FTW!

unwed_transient
11-04-2006, 01:03 PM
rrreeaaly?

lol. take me out african tribal style.

A Spec Products
11-04-2006, 03:04 PM
i cant always stand him

hes smart and whatnot

but if you ever really listen to his show, he always has to prove himself right and push his ideas on his listeners

i mean yeah its his show but it gets irritating after a while

S14zenkiQ's
11-04-2006, 03:13 PM
I listen occasionally and Flash Friday is awesome

projekt_s13
11-04-2006, 03:29 PM
Yea i used to listen to it at work, he got annoying at times but it was better than not listening to anything and just being bored.

LB.Motoring
11-04-2006, 03:34 PM
That show is so gay,

Either that guy is sarcastic or bs..... everytime I hear it, hes talking about something, and trys to relate it to him, Likes hes a motherf*ckin pimp, yah this dorky ss fat guy get so much women,

talks to much,

fail.

Brian
11-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Tom is awesome.

Good show, but I know what Logan means.

ManoNegra
11-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Makes me want to jump off the moving car when my brother insists on listening to this blowhard.

lucky7
11-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Tom is awesome.

Good show, but I know what Logan means.

being in michigan i dont get to catch much of his show. its on from 3-6am. so i listen to about 30 mins of the show while i stare at myself in the mirror early in the morning trying to motivate myself to wake the fuck up. i find alot of it to be relatively good info to just be aware of. but sometimes i just cant take anymore.

HyperTek
11-07-2006, 12:26 AM
hey so did they get that woman?? I saw a preview for the news that they where gonna talk about it but too lazy to watch it.

downshift_sideways
11-07-2006, 12:38 AM
I like to get on live air, with any talkshow host, and just Bullshit and either argue or make some stupid ass scenario that I'm in. Good times :)

projekt_s13
11-07-2006, 12:42 AM
^^ lol yea i remember that day we towed your car you got on the air 3 times and just BSed about randoms stuff. haha

EDIT* I just saw that story about that lady that killed her husband on abc news.

downshift_sideways
11-07-2006, 12:46 AM
yea haha /\/\

I told tom I was suffering from HairLoss, and I was bald at the age of 18.

ahahahaha, goodtimes hahaha

buku_points
11-07-2006, 01:09 AM
i listen to him like 3 times a week, hes hilarious! take me out kobe style!!!!!

Siberian Husky
11-07-2006, 01:45 AM
i cant stomach it

Creizai
11-08-2006, 09:00 AM
That show is so gay,

Either that guy is sarcastic or bs..... everytime I hear it, hes talking about something, and trys to relate it to him, Likes hes a motherf*ckin pimp, yah this dorky ss fat guy get so much women,

talks to much,

fail.
Call up and tell that to him :keke: , you'll lose.

TK
11-08-2006, 09:13 AM
haha i was listening the other night when this happened... couldn't believe the stupid bitch was acting all proud about it. stupid stupid

iPurple_Misfit!
11-08-2006, 10:47 AM
yea i listen to him on the way home from work most of the time. i think hes pretty danm funny even though he can be a bit rude most of the time. but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

ONYX S-13
11-10-2006, 12:38 PM
I heard that episode... Never listen to him but for some reason i listened to that part... That chick is mega dumb.

My wife and i couldn't believe the stupidity level of her.,

anhion
11-10-2006, 03:57 PM
flash fridays i always have my lights on
no boobies. wth lol