PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XII

iampachino
11-02-2006, 06:38 AM
Hey has anyone played this new game? If anyone is into RPG's the game is aesome. I jus got it. Pretty fun, a lot diff. from FF genre

Thanks Aaron

jdizzy204
11-02-2006, 08:05 AM
im an enormous fan of ff7.my ps2 took a dump on me and i cant play any of the new final fantasy's. i guess ill wait until i can get a ps3:keke:

95Blue240sx
11-02-2006, 08:51 AM
I believe IGN gave it a 9.5 out of 10. Pretty damn high. I should pick it up, but no times for games :\

LB.Motoring
11-02-2006, 08:56 AM
im sure its good, its all about

:keke:

http://gotymedia.gamespy.com/2005/images/screens/gba/final_fantasy_iv_gba.jpg

SimpleSexy180
11-02-2006, 10:17 AM
chocobos!! TEEE HEEE! so cute.

SochBAT
11-02-2006, 10:30 AM
i'm playing it. its pretty cool.

the battle system is that like FF11's, ATB style.

And no more 'Got __ gil!'

its all about fighting, looting, reselling.

Its pretty chill, the GFX are awesome. but the main character looks like a bitch. i want JDM Voice OBA!

Akiros
11-02-2006, 10:36 AM
i wanna pick it up, i miss playing video games,.. but my all time favorite has got to be final fantasy vi .. ESPERS ftw! ff7 comes in a close second though.. then ff4

'90RPS13
11-02-2006, 10:47 AM
I got into it at X and have played 7. I cant wait to get my hands on XII. Anyone with screenshots? *a

s13silvia123
11-02-2006, 11:00 AM
yeah i have it its prety good i''ve been playing it since i picked it up on tuesday.

HyperTek
11-02-2006, 11:24 AM
i played thru ff7 3 times (never had the patients to max everything out).. didnt finish 8,x, and x-2... just dont have the time anymore for rpg games..

will xii work on the ps2 hdd??

95Blue240sx
11-02-2006, 11:51 AM
^^ Yeah i got ff7 on my comp so I play when I can. I like to make everything out and try and get the rare shit. Fun game, fun graphics.

Maeda
11-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Im wasting my days playing FFXII.

I think I played like 9 hours straight yesterday. o.O

No job ftl.

koukidough
11-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Gotta get the game soon. I've played FFII - FFXI So I cant wait to play this one.

speedstar01
11-02-2006, 12:49 PM
oh man oh man i was wating for this topic to come out. i love final fantasy games. FF8 was my favorite and FFX was cool. i also have respect for 7 but i personally think 8 was altogether better. FF12 is amazing, im a half hour into it and aside from a few small annoyances, im in love with the game :)

p.s. Vaan is kinda bitchy and a lil to feminine in my opinion, Squall was the man!

95Blue240sx
11-02-2006, 01:11 PM
I didnt like FF8, 9 was the second one I played about 95% through. I played X for like 3 hours before I stopped. I can play 7 endlessly.

I didnt like the Figt mechanics on 8 it was not fun for me. 9 was more my style and I really enjoyed it. I put it down and never picked it up again. Its like you forget how to play the game after you stop playing awhile. I would need to play the game over just to get the hang of it and know whats going on instead of just picking up where I left off. X looked cool, but I just dont have the time for games anymore =\

I just got a ds lite with all the games, and I dont even play it at all since I got it. Waste of $250. Same goes for my comp. HL2 BF2142 and the whole comp is pretty much not being used but for school work =\

SochBAT
11-02-2006, 02:29 PM
FF6 for SNES was probably the best. Story, characters, play mechanics. Golden!

Oh, for screenshots, http://www.rpgfan.com/previews/ff12/ff12-4b.jpg

Google is your friend.

You can still move around during battle, so its not so repetitive.

koukidough
11-02-2006, 07:24 PM
okay bought the game today at walmart. Now I need a ps2, anyone know whos selling one for cheap or at a decent price around LA county/inland empire? i will pick up if the price is right. Otherwise the game will be on my table starring at me lol.

fliprayzin240sx
11-02-2006, 07:45 PM
I got started on VII. Played finished 8, 10 and even played X-2. 9 never appealed to me for some reason. Maybe cuz I finished 10 before i played 9 and PS1 game on PS2 sucks. Im planning on picking this game up later since im still playing Xenosaga III.

FinalDrive
11-02-2006, 08:45 PM
I'm playing VII again before I watch advent children... its been 9 years so I forgot most of the story. After that I'll definately pick up XII.

HyperTek
11-02-2006, 09:25 PM
ugh soo many games for me right now that i purchased recently and havent completed... medal of honor pacific assault, fear, then the multiplayer games bf2142, rfactor and gtr2... ugh

ffXII would be cool for me to pick up if i had a nerdy gf that was into rpg games lol

bardabe
11-02-2006, 09:38 PM
man I canever forget teh story of FFVII. its the best ff game. its the only final fantasy game to catch my attention to fully play through it. on part X i just let it go when I got to the blitz ball BS. and well now i gues i grew out of video games the last one I played throughly was KIngdom HEarts II. it wasa great game. probably just gonna get KIngdom Hearts III when it comes out.

corwin
11-02-2006, 11:57 PM
FFVI > FFIV > FFVII > the rest

k0uki
11-03-2006, 12:47 AM
yea graphics are badass for a ps2 game, im barely doing my second monster hunt but its pretty damn fun, different from all the other games though

iampachino
11-03-2006, 04:53 AM
I bought the collectors edition. Did anyone else. And I boght the collectors edition strategy guide. The extra dvd is awesome. They have the history of FF and a shit ton of art. Also like the making of the game. Also there is an art book that comes with the guide, and the guide is hardback. The art book is awesome

ALTRNTV
11-03-2006, 05:18 AM
on part X i just let it go when I got to the blitz ball BS.
I never understood the damn point of that. Couldn't they just play basketball or something? lol

Wakkkaaaaaaaaaa

speedstar01
11-03-2006, 08:09 AM
I'm playing VII again before I watch advent children... its been 9 years so I forgot most of the story. After that I'll definately pick up XII.

actually the advent children DVD has a special feature which allows you to view screen shots and animation direction from the game to sort of re-tell the whole story before watching the movie....sooooo watch that then Advent children

and then....

play Final Fantasy 12!!!:drama: :angel: :kiss: :hs:

speedstar01
11-03-2006, 08:16 AM
I bought the collectors edition. Did anyone else. And I boght the collectors edition strategy guide. The extra dvd is awesome. They have the history of FF and a shit ton of art. Also like the making of the game. Also there is an art book that comes with the guide, and the guide is hardback. The art book is awesome

yes i purchased the special edition but plan on watching the extra dvd after playing the game. the art book is pretty cool too. it just sucks i blew close to $100 on all this junk. its a good thing i dont geek-out every month splurging on videogames. yes, final fantasy...and maybe grand theft auto games are my personal exceptions

and in the case of blitzball. i hated it!! i played one game and decided it wasnt for me. i beat FFX without playing another round of blitzball. i hear that once you get accustomed to it, blitzball can be fun....maybe. i definately loved the card game in Final Fantasy 8!! AWESOME mini game.i would play it for hours on end and be like "NOOOOOOO, i lost my Squall card!!"

:angel: ah the memories...

*runs over to Ps2 to play FF12!!

FinalDrive
11-03-2006, 10:30 AM
actually the advent children DVD has a special feature which allows you to view screen shots and animation direction from the game to sort of re-tell the whole story before watching the movie....sooooo watch that then Advent children

and then....

play Final Fantasy 12!!!:drama: :angel: :kiss: :hs:

i watched the re-telling, but i would rather just play the game again.... yep, i'm a nerd

95Blue240sx
11-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Hmmm i should check out the DVD. Is it pretty good?

My av is from FF9 lol

ONYX S-13
11-03-2006, 12:41 PM
I never understood the damn point of that. Couldn't they just play basketball or something? lol

Wakkkaaaaaaaaaa

I hated blitz ball but i had to do it to max Wakka out...

ALTRNTV
11-03-2006, 12:43 PM
I love Wakka. He doesn't really attack, he just throws that ball, lol.

ONYX S-13
11-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Hmmm i should check out the DVD. Is it pretty good?

My av is from FF9 lolI watched it on youe tube a while ago before it got taken down.. IT's all eye candy though.. Fight scenes are amazing.. I like the Tifa's fight the best.. She held her own for a while.. Then she got delt with..:hs:

ONYX S-13
11-03-2006, 12:49 PM
I love Wakka. He doesn't really attack, he just throws that ball, lol.

Yeah but his special attack with a maxed up weapon taking 99,999 a pop (multiply by 12 or 14) to one or multiple enemies are unmatched..

SLING THAT BALL "YEAH"...! My wife hated him cause he'd say "yeah" every other word :P

ALTRNTV
11-03-2006, 12:54 PM
I just use Tidus and Aaron to take care of business. Wakka was cool though. I think I'll scoop up FFXII when I see some used ones at EBgames. :bigok:

Helghast
11-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Ohhhh FFXII, 26hrs into it.

Gah..and been playing it for a month.

someone moves slow..

hendogg8
11-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Has anyone tried it on a HDTV set? I heard there's widescreen support, but no 480p, etc. option.

Wonder if it looks okay with SD graphics blown up on HD sets, cuz a lot of games tend to look crappy with that combination.

SochBAT
11-03-2006, 02:23 PM
Tidus looks gay.

So does Vaan.

whats up with these homoerotic chars? Seriously, SquareEnix needs to stop marketing towards Simoun already.

harhar. I love you man. =]

Helghast
11-03-2006, 02:24 PM
I have it on Widescreen . . with monster cable . . Looks the same.

bardabe
11-03-2006, 07:16 PM
ha ah kingdom Hearts II is better =P

HyperTek
11-03-2006, 11:11 PM
u know what, i never played a ff game when its brand new.. ive always caught onto the games when they are like 2-3 years old.. it would probably have me playing straight thru it if i get it while its fresh lol.. I was hoping blockbuster had it but they didnt have it yet.. they where all rented out on Bully, has anyone played that??

speedstar01
11-04-2006, 05:07 PM
why would you want to rent a FF game? i think its better to take ur time and play through the game slowly, enjoying small sections of the game, giggling about character quotes with ur friends throughout the playing process, etc...

just go buy it :)

p.s. ive heard good things about "Bully" but have now actually played myself.

HyperTek
11-04-2006, 08:49 PM
so you can do what us ghetto homies like to call "dub it" lol.

anyways i fell in and bought it. Havent played it yet.. reading forums how to put it on the hdd

iampachino
11-06-2006, 12:28 PM
Leveling is a bitch in this game OMFG. Unlike any other FF i have played. Enimies are always forimidable. By the time you just anihilate them they give you like 1/19239380274029730947327472309498730497 of exp. needed to level. I do like the challenge though. I am going VERY SLOw. Im like 8hrs into it and Basch just joined my party lol.

Aaron

speedstar01
11-06-2006, 12:59 PM
yeah leveling is slightly tougher, but i think it is more enjoyable because you can move ur character around while attacking and CHAIN LEVEL!! i had killed about 120 of those imperial soldiers in a row last night and its oh so cool, i wanna play it right now!!

HyperTek
11-06-2006, 01:54 PM
haha.. i like the no more annoying random battles.. thats what made the old games very borring. im only 2:30 hours into it so im still learning the battle system getting my ass kicked lol

i got Bully,scarface, n4s carbon*i prolly wont play it*, and yakuza *pretty cool* on my hdd now, so Im gonna be busy for a while lol

iampachino
11-06-2006, 08:17 PM
haha.. i like the no more annoying random battles.. thats what made the old games very borring. im only 2:30 hours into it so im still learning the battle system getting my ass kicked lol

i got Bully,scarface, n4s carbon*i prolly wont play it*, and yakuza *pretty cool* on my hdd now, so Im gonna be busy for a while lol

ill take the NFS carbon if its free lol. ill even pay shipping jk jkj kjk jk

aaorn

HyperTek
11-06-2006, 09:57 PM
its on my hard drive =D

hopefully the ps3 will be modable.... im bearly starting to enjoy my ps2 again at the end of its run

koukidough
11-07-2006, 02:45 PM
okay im at 20 hours into the game and lvl 22. So far the game is fun, boss's gets pretty tough quick. Personally I dont like the battle system but I got used to it. Lvling takes longer and those chain kills dont do much (a little health here and there =/ ) So far the game gets an "A" rating by my standards.

HaLo
11-07-2006, 03:20 PM
I am wasting my days and my nights on FFXII!!! Awesome game!!! It will hold me patient while people battle on ebay for the PS3... :D

ManoNegra
11-07-2006, 04:45 PM
All these positive reviews are making me want to grab it.
I lost my FF fixation after VIX. X and X1 just didnt' appeal to me.
FVII is my all time favorite, took my sweet time with it and finished 99% of all the quests.
FFIX was also great but not as good as FFVII. They lost me with the realistic/adult looking characters.

FinalDrive
11-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Same here...something about the realistic characters in VIII and IX were a big turnoff. The super deformed VII characters are my favorite

HyperTek
11-08-2006, 12:39 AM
well everyone likes VII becuase of its simplicity.. but all games cant be VII, its time to move on lol.. i think each one has its pros and cons..

hehe in XII, the gambits make the game alot easier to sit and play through, since you can pretty much set the characters up to take care of them selves *attack and heal each other when needed*.

speedstar01
11-08-2006, 09:22 AM
im begining to love GAMBITS!

iampachino
11-09-2006, 06:41 AM
Gambits are making this gaem incredibly easy. I got quickenings, and they are awesome. 6k damage at lvl 11 hells ya

AAron

Helghast
11-09-2006, 02:06 PM
150 chain level on Zaghnals (sp?) at ozmone Land = $$$$$ + HELLA LP + Meh EXP!

Gah..genious.

and the fact that you don't have to rock 3 chars. at all time makes LVLing up EASY!

Eternal_240Sx
11-09-2006, 02:21 PM
I didnt even know FFXII came out already.. Ill prolly get it in December since ill have a lot of free time during winter break.

FF7 ftw though, no other game can compare with it in its time..
I didnt know Jesus was in the game too. lol
http://jesusrpgadventure.ytmnd.com/

HyperTek
11-09-2006, 02:47 PM
and the fact that you don't have to rock 3 chars. at all time makes LVLing up EASY!

hmm so if i assign one character and jus let him fight a while, then the exp. points should all jus go to him huh? i never thought about that, i guess when u have alot of people, the exp points gets split up??

Ill prolly jus assign attack and heal gambits and leave em somewhere while i leave the room lol

Helghast
11-09-2006, 04:32 PM
Curaga @ <10%, Attack Nearest Visible, Gather up everyone in the map . . . Come back 10 mins. later.

make sure you have Critical Hit with low HP . . .

1200exp for the Zaghnals (sp?) 2LP. Same for the flying thing in the same map.

speedstar01
11-10-2006, 09:46 PM
well this is news to me, i thought leveling up was rather tedious. i dontreally understand how you guys are doing this.if one person is leveling up than everyone else that isnt in the party will still be gaingin LP right?

Akiros
11-11-2006, 12:50 PM
damn it, the battle music from that ytmnd made me want to play ff7.. argh.
but about advent children: watch that shit subtitled! its probably one of my favorite movies of all time.

edit: I wanna pick up ffxii thanks to you bastards now.

SochBAT
11-11-2006, 10:05 PM
I'm startin to replay all my FFs.

I've got FF 1&2, 4, and 5 on my flashedcartridge for GBA, tryin to find 6 for SNES again. Once i conquer those, then to 3D Land!

I like chaining, just cuz the numbers. I like high numbers. I was tempted to start over, and level Vaan up to like, 20 solo, so everyone else is already powered to 20 when i get them later in the story. Still tempted.

+1 for OverPowered Chars.

iampachino
11-12-2006, 11:14 AM
Hells ya to overpowered chars. I spent like 7hrs leveling in the lhusu mines. I had all lvl 3 quickenings, and after i left killed ghis in one hit sweet. With quickenings of course. Really all you need as far as gambits are ally hp 50%-cure then Attacl same target as your party leader. Rest u can do manually since its rarely needed.

Aaron

speedstar01
11-13-2006, 07:10 PM
has anyone seen or heard anything about final fantasy III for the DS (i believe it comes out this week) i looks cool. 3D graphics almost like FF7??? hmmm enticing....yet another distraction from playing FF12 *Sigh :)

meteorite_flo
11-13-2006, 07:18 PM
has anyone seen or heard anything about final fantasy III for the DS (i believe it comes out this week) i looks cool. 3D graphics almost like FF7??? hmmm enticing....yet another distraction from playing FF12 *Sigh :)

because of that....i'm getting a DS. but it also has alot of cool games. like that one surgery game.

Frixco_240
11-14-2006, 01:37 AM
damn i love my gf, she did the nerdy thing and preordered it at eb for meh. and damn, it was the collectors edition. then i got the collectors guide. it was worth it. for some reason, i dont really use ashe or penelo(?) mostly, i use vaan, balthier and fran the most. fun game. i like it. bosses gets harder and harder, so make sure u lvl up.

Wykydtron
11-14-2006, 03:57 AM
I'm startin to replay all my FFs.

I've got FF 1&2, 4, and 5 on my flashedcartridge for GBA, tryin to find 6 for SNES again. Once i conquer those, then to 3D Land!

I like chaining, just cuz the numbers. I like high numbers. I was tempted to start over, and level Vaan up to like, 20 solo, so everyone else is already powered to 20 when i get them later in the story. Still tempted.

+1 for OverPowered Chars.

I don't think I'd ever be able to do that... I mean common... 50+ hours maxed on Final Fantasy 7... Thats if you wanna kick Ruby and Emerald Weapons ass. I think i'll was Advent Children over again!

I couldn't stand playing FFVIII again, it was an alright plot. FFIX was pretty sweet. FFX's battle music was annoying and I havn't gone any higher. I refuse! Enix has ruined Final Fantasy games forever! Not enough azn qualities! I wanna see a traditional Final Fantasy game again... Like FF9 with the real moggles, chocobo's, wizards and camo's; like Boco, Masa-Mune, etc etc!!!

iampachino
11-14-2006, 06:26 AM
Wait till FFXIII comes out. It is going to be a semi remake of the originals. It is about the crystals. Going to be sweet.

Screenshoites Here

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/final-fantasy-xiii/8-ffxiii-images-1669.html

Its amazing.

Aaron

Wykydtron
11-14-2006, 06:30 AM
Wait till FFXIII comes out. It is going to be a semi remake of the originals. It is about the crystals. Going to be sweet.

Screenshoites Here

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/final-fantasy-xiii/8-ffxiii-images-1669.html

Its amazing.

Aaron

Oh yeah, I was watching Youtube videos on it earlier this morning. I was happy to see some originals tied into it... My brother is going nuts over the PS3... I really wish they'd suprise the world with FF7 remake... :wtc:

speedstar01
11-14-2006, 07:15 AM
forget that i loved FF8, why not make a remake of that. it was truly one of my favrotie games of all time...perhaps it is because it was the first final fantasy game to have graced my presence :)

im happy with 12 sofar...i need to do more leveling and stealing to make precious GiL!!

SochBAT
11-15-2006, 01:40 AM
Moneyland = OgirYensa. Keep Chaining the ewok assholes over and over.

I always max out my Earth Stones and sell em. Easy 2K in like, 20 minutes.

That bastard bird Avion was hard.

Vaan, Fran, and Basch, I love having Vossler in my group. He's a powerhouse.

speedstar01
11-15-2006, 06:58 AM
Vossler is great....until he turns on the party!...that gutter slut ginger bastard!!

but aside from that he is a cool character :)

iampachino
11-15-2006, 07:08 AM
Just use quickenings on all of the early bosses and it is a one hit kill if you get a decent chain. You can kill the forst demonwall in two good quickening chains. If you do that you can get the demonsbane sword. +59:fawkd: so screw vossler. That is what I have done. The best place to make money is the bhujerba mines. After u kill vossler use a teleport stone to go back and kill the skeletons. If you steal and kill them u can get bone fragments, they sell for 135 a piece. With 32 of them u get 6k and thats like 10 min of gameplay :duh:

speedstar01
11-15-2006, 07:19 AM
Just use quickenings on all of the early bosses and it is a one hit kill if you get a decent chain. You can kill the forst demonwall in two good quickening chains. If you do that you can get the demonsbane sword. +59:fawkd: so screw vossler. That is what I have done. The best place to make money is the bhujerba mines. After u kill vossler use a teleport stone to go back and kill the skeletons. If you steal and kill them u can get bone fragments, they sell for 135 a piece. With 32 of them u get 6k and thats like 10 min of gameplay :duh:

hmm so much valuable information so little time to play. hopefully i will get some time tonight:angel: thanks iampachino

SochBAT
11-15-2006, 11:06 AM
whats the best place to level?

Doing chains all day in Ogir make me sleepy.

Bloody awesome.

My job is starting to import JDM PS3s.

Too bad they go for freaking 1.2 and 1.4K each.

Shameless plug, i get commission!

iampachino
11-15-2006, 01:22 PM
For LP Lhusu Mines b/c u get cash and LP
For EXP. Giza Plains The Rains

Keep in mind this is early in the game. Like when Giza Plains is the furthest u are. I am doing this before I go any further in the game

Aaron

Helghast
11-15-2006, 04:03 PM
Phon Coast is a good place to lvl too.

700exp on The bird man looking things. Chain those .. and you're gravy.

2LP + 700exp + Bundle of feathers ($500? each). Good till around lvl 40.

wickdmarz
11-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Ah!! I just bought the game last night...freaking amazing!!

Tonight I'm really gonna get into it after class.

speedstar01
11-15-2006, 08:12 PM
Ah!! I just bought the game last night...freaking amazing!!

Tonight I'm really gonna get into it after class.

hehehehe, we have another follower!!:angel:

HyperTek
11-15-2006, 08:21 PM
i havent layed down any play time this week.. school, clubbing, work.. then this weekend should dyno my car

dannyboi
11-15-2006, 11:49 PM
lotta nerds in this here thread

BTW: In FFX...my blitzball team kicked ass... then took names. :fawk2:

wickdmarz
11-16-2006, 08:57 AM
hehehehe, we have another follower!!:angel:

Nothing new to me, I just didn't know it came out so soon...pfft that's what I get for not watching tv enough. :wtc:

speedstar01
11-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Chi? Well im glad to see someone else picked up this wonderful game. heheheh im sry i was distracted by your Chobits dealy :)

iampachino
11-16-2006, 11:51 AM
Has anyone succesfully got the black hole concurance. The highest i can get is ark blast

Aaron

Frixco_240
11-16-2006, 01:26 PM
for some reason i cant do quickenings iono y. i have it on panelo... and... ea someone tell meh how it works?

SochBAT
11-16-2006, 02:54 PM
I spam the crap outta my Quickenings.

Just having 2 quickening chars, and do a multichain quicken for Inferno, swap, out one char with a new one with full MP, another quicken chain, and repeat.

i've got 4 chars at the moment with quicken, so thats 3 quickenchainofdeath's.

i'm a cheating bastard.

hella_flushed
11-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Whatever anybody says, FFVIII was GREAT! Com'on now, "Lion Heart?" FFXII is pretty good. Kinda boring at first, but until you you get the Quickenings, sex man! Since its finals week, game plays on hold. BTW, for Quickenings, you have to make sure you have a full MP gauge otherwise its useless. I've got about 2 Quickenings on each member of my party... multi-chains for the win!

speedstar01
11-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Whatever anybody says, FFVIII was GREAT! Com'on now, "Lion Heart?" FFXII is pretty good. Kinda boring at first, but until you you get the Quickenings, sex man! Since its finals week, game plays on hold. BTW, for Quickenings, you have to make sure you have a full MP gauge otherwise its useless. I've got about 2 Quickenings on each member of my party... multi-chains for the win!

oh man finally!! someone with taste. final fantasy 8 was my favorite game..,maybe of all time :) it was the first FF game i played, maybe thats why. i love the story, the simple graphics and the character depth...something 12 hasnt been doing for me lately. it seems all i do is run around leveling up. but its still a blast.....just not as fun as Zell fliipin shit because there are no hotdogs left!! :keke: ROFL :) :)

SochBAT
11-20-2006, 12:32 PM

Only Basch and Fran don't have quickenings yet.

I only have 2 Quickening chars in my party, and bounce the Quickenings back and forth between the two. You only need a 3 Chain bounce to use the Fusions.

When they are both depleted, swap one character out for another with full MP, leaving one char with depleted MP, and have the new char use the Quickening. bounce that 3+ times between the two abled people, and another fusion, repeat as many times as you can.

Too bad they don't have a Minigame like 7 and 8.

TetraMasters/TripleTriad FTW!

hella_flushed
11-20-2006, 05:39 PM
I concurr... leveling does suck

speedstar01
11-20-2006, 09:11 PM
i know i miss the card game,Tripple Triad? from FF8 :(

iampachino
11-21-2006, 07:49 AM
I like Tetra Master from FFIX. But the GF in FFVIII was awesome.

Aaron

Frixco_240
11-21-2006, 04:56 PM
for some reason, the CID guy is hella hard to beat. i hit one of those high quickenings on him too. whiteout or smthing. i cant beat him. tryed for an hour or so. i know i know, kill the lil robot thingies first. but theyre hella hard to beat too.

SochBAT
11-21-2006, 05:02 PM
What lvl are you? spam the crap outta your quickenings, robots first.

speedstar01
12-04-2006, 07:36 PM
def beef up your defenses as well. expensive armor is always good :)

SochBAT
12-04-2006, 07:41 PM
I just kicked Bergan's ass.

Golden Amulets are cool.

Hard to find the damn loots for better bullets tho.

WTF does that Condemner item do? The one you get from MtBurOmisace.

speedstar01
12-07-2006, 06:25 AM

Golden Amulets are cool.

Golden Amulets are niiiiiice. i have them on my backup party members so they can reap the benefits when i go back to the westersand and rape LP from those lil wolf guys :) teehee

cant help ya with the "condemner" i suggest gamefaqs or maybe the strategy guide :)

SochBAT
12-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Running thru Salikawoods.

Asshole BombKing is raping me with Renew.

Almost everyon but Basch has 2nd Quickening, and everyone is 31+ with Vaan at 40.

I think its time to go level up a few more levels.

Hailtothesilvia
12-10-2006, 06:33 PM
u guys are slow

i beated the game like 2 weeks ago :)

Vann level 52 and the rest of characters are 41

fliprayzin240sx
12-11-2006, 01:35 AM
u guys are slow

i beated the game like 2 weeks ago :)

Vann level 52 and the rest of characters are 41

So you wanna sell me the game??? :hahano:

iampachino
12-11-2006, 02:21 PM

Golden Amulets are cool.

The stone of the condemmer allows u to get an optional esper Adrelamech. U have to go to the stillshrine of miriam.

Its not that we are slow in this game we jus dont play a shit ton. If anyone needs any help on this game I have beaten it so jus pm me for details on sidequests. When u get king bomb down about halfway then use a quikening chain on him and it will kill him

SochBAT
12-11-2006, 04:01 PM
Yea, i killed BombKing. That ass. Spamming the hell outta quickenings is key.

What weapon setup do you guys have for your chars?

Vaan 43= Daggers/Theif
Basch 33= Spears/Dragoon or GreatSwords/Berserker
Ashe 33= Swords/Tank+Whitemage
Fran 33= Archer/BlkMage
Balth 33= Gunner/RedMage
Penelo 33= Gunner/Jack-of-all-Mage