PDA

View Full Version : 240sx specific shops near LA.

Maxstyle
10-31-2006, 03:35 PM
One of my cars is in Woodland Hills. And I'd like to have them check some things out. I'm in IL (10mins from by Touge Factory and like 20mins from AMS) so i can't. Please let me know of some recomended shops. Do give me any tunner hacks please. I'd like them to be familiar with the vehicle. No honda hybrid shops. You know what i mean. Thanks guys. Oh and phone numbers too please. Thanks so much.

breakindrifts
11-01-2006, 01:05 AM
Closest shop that I know of: http://www.takumiproject.com/Ds%20Custom/Web/index.htm

otherwise:
www.garageworksltd.com
www.jdmgarage.com
www.rndfactory.com/

s13coupedrfter
11-01-2006, 01:15 AM
Go to www.machinetune.com there in Gardena. The owners name is Ali and he used to be a tech at Nissan, he knows his shit. There web site isn't fully up but the phone number is on there.

Kizaku
11-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Go to www.machinetune.com there in Gardena. The owners name is Ali and he used to be a tech at Nissan, he knows his shit. There web site isn't fully up but the phone number is on there.
Would you by chance work at SM Nissan? I had my silver moss S14 serviced there and another tech pointed me towards Ali as well. I recalled seeing a white S13 coupe on gold mesh (?) cruising through the alley.