PDA

View Full Version : FS: s15 Silvia US Titled

CUSTEL
10-31-2006, 08:24 AM
This was going to be my personal car but I have decided to get an 07 yukon instead, I have money in this car that I need to get the yukon so I need it sold. I am asking 40k obo for it. It has a clean US nissan title, not a kit title, not a salvage title. It is silver with 6spd, looks brand new. The car is located in IL, was titled in FL.

PRICE DROP to $30k FIRM

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b15.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b14.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b13.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b12.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b11.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b9.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b8.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b7.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b3.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/9876543211/b.jpg

Pblesh85
10-31-2006, 08:42 AM
You have a great car and all, and i would kill to have an s15.

But an s15 does not cost 40k Brand New in japan. Yours has 40k miles on it and its stock. You might want to drop your price around 25-30k. Just a tip, and good luck with the sale.

PITCH
10-31-2006, 08:56 AM
I saw that fo sale on ebay a few months back. You would be hard pressed to sell that on any 240 forurm for that price. (unfortunatly) Ide say put it back on ebay or autotrader. Also Speedforsale.com sells pretty rare imports also. Hook up w/ them. Nice s15 tho.:werd:

CUSTEL
10-31-2006, 09:28 AM
You have a great car and all, and i would kill to have an s15.

But an s15 does not cost 40k Brand New in japan. Yours has 40k miles on it and its stock. You might want to drop your price around 25-30k. Just a tip, and good luck with the sale.
It has 24,000 miles the odometer is in km's. I would see stock as a good thing as you know the car hasnt been beat to hell and then sold due to performance modifications, also you dont have to undo someone elses work to get the car how you want it. Thanks for the information from the both of you, I can drop the price to $35,000

mrmephistopheles
10-31-2006, 09:54 AM
If you like, I can chime in with more information, but I don't think you'd *like* to lower your price, given that it'd be getting closer to a fair deal.

usdm180sx
10-31-2006, 10:19 AM
That's a really nice car, but not as nice as $35k. Offer it at what they are currently going for and you'll have better luck.

s13silvia123
10-31-2006, 10:22 AM
woooooooooo you not so far from me i would like to see it in person

CUSTEL
10-31-2006, 10:45 AM
I can probably setup a time for you to come see it if you would like, shoot me a pm with when you are free.

That's a really nice car, but not as nice as $35k. Offer it at what they are currently going for and you'll have better luck.
What is the "going rate" and how would you determine it seeing there are none for sale?

SoCalSilvia
10-31-2006, 11:05 AM
To be honest, I don't think that 35K is a bad asking price. Yes we all know you can get them cheaper in Japan, and you can even buy them cheaper here in the states, but since he(or whoever he bought it from) went through the hassle(time+money) to get this car legally driveable in the states it will obviously cost more than a car that is for "off road use only." There was a shop out here(SoCal) that was selling S15's for around 20k without title, so a 35k asking price is not that bad. The problem I think is that not many 240/Silvia enthusiasts can afford to drop 35K on a car.

EndLeSS8
10-31-2006, 12:19 PM
You can get a:

1. Excellent condition NSX
2. Excellent condition MK4 Supra Turbo
3. Excellent condition modded FD RX7
4. 2 absurdly modified 240SX's
5. 4g's more for a used BMW M5
6. A brand new EVO 9

for that price.

CUSTEL
10-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Sorry i must have missed the part where that is relevant to my for sale thread?

VROOOM
10-31-2006, 12:56 PM
To be honest, I don't think that 35K is a bad asking price. Yes we all know you can get them cheaper in Japan, and you can even buy them cheaper here in the states, but since he(or whoever he bought it from) went through the hassle(time+money) to get this car legally driveable in the states it will obviously cost more than a car that is for "off road use only." There was a shop out here(SoCal) that was selling S15's for around 20k without title, so a 35k asking price is not that bad. The problem I think is that not many 240/Silvia enthusiasts can afford to drop 35K on a car.

or they would drop 35k on a used Z06 and have way more fun. by the way the car would never be legal in cali, it wont pass smog

FastAssS13
10-31-2006, 01:15 PM
HA, Spec R's that are titled go for 28K. I'm buying a Spec R for 21K untitled. I'll send you a link later. Might wanna lower that price.

CUSTEL
10-31-2006, 01:29 PM
The price is firm.

trsilvias13
10-31-2006, 01:56 PM
It really up to the owner, if no one buys it, well it not our fault is it?

Btw you can get about 35,000 double cheese burgers with that amount (before taxes)

sleeper300
10-31-2006, 02:20 PM
straight trade for my 350z??????

jimmytango00
10-31-2006, 02:29 PM
^ lol this guy! lol haha i was actually thinking of offering him a straight trade for my G35 but i love it too much. 35k is a good price man stick to it try other forums like the 350z forums or G35 forums.

Creizai
10-31-2006, 03:02 PM
You can get a:

1. Excellent condition NSX
2. Excellent condition MK4 Supra Turbo
3. Excellent condition modded FD RX7
4. 2 absurdly modified 240SX's
5. 4g's more for a used BMW M5
6. A brand new EVO 9

for that price.

All of which you an easly see at any ricer car show on a sunday during the winter in "OHIO". I'm sure in the bigger states its even worse. Yeah a stock S15 with less than 24,000 miles . So really, if your going hardcore compare a brand new 350z, Evo, even S2000 go for 30kish brand new. Pay a little extra for this car and have someone nobody else has and is a super nice feeling daily.

GL on sale. Nice to see something other than a "OMGZ GTR 4 SALE" in the imported market.

mr_240sx
10-31-2006, 03:16 PM
wow extremely clean car man!!! it seriously looks brand spanking new! if i had the money to buy it, i would...... best of luck with the sale.

btw dont mind these lowballing people...... we all know how many lowballers there are on zilvia or anyother forum for that matter.

GSTracer05
10-31-2006, 04:37 PM
That is a nice car. The above guy is right...it will never pass in CA.
$35k is a bit much for a used car. You may be able to find a Nissan nut that has money to blow but to a regular buyer, 35k gets you a brand new g35/350z/EVO MR, STI, a very nice Supra etc.

Good luck though.

blu808
10-31-2006, 06:06 PM
wanna trade for my ls1 fd ?

CUSTEL
10-31-2006, 06:25 PM
All of which you an easly see at any ricer car show on a sunday during the winter in "OHIO". I'm sure in the bigger states its even worse. Yeah a stock S15 with less than 24,000 miles . So really, if your going hardcore compare a brand new 350z, Evo, even S2000 go for 30kish brand new. Pay a little extra for this car and have someone nobody else has and is a super nice feeling daily.

GL on sale. Nice to see something other than a "OMGZ GTR 4 SALE" in the imported market.
Thank you that was the exact reason i had purchased it, why buy something someone else has when you can stand out for the same price?

For the 350z and fd offers no thank you.

uwntsum
10-31-2006, 06:43 PM
Very nice car. Good luck with the sale. Whoever picks it up will be one lucky SOB.

rolloverboi
10-31-2006, 06:46 PM
how many horse power does the S15 base spec has?? cus i think the spec R puts out 245 - 250 to the crank right??? neways good luck on the sale . .

s2kwndl
10-31-2006, 07:00 PM
OMFG ignore all the negative comments! good luck hope you get what your asking for! everyone is just hating on you.... kids... lol

CUSTEL
10-31-2006, 08:59 PM
how many horse power does the S15 base spec has?? cus i think the spec R puts out 245 - 250 to the crank right??? neways good luck on the sale . .
this is a spec-r

CUSTEL
10-31-2006, 11:53 PM
Again im sorry but i believe i missed the point of what other "local importers" are charging? Also why i should care what the car looks like and why pics of it are in my for sale thread?

jdmrwd
11-01-2006, 04:26 AM
Dude, you're just being a fool. I'm sorry to be so straight forward, but you are. Your price is way too high for anyone in their right-mind to buy. If you haven't noticed, the people in this thread are trying to HELP you sell your car. Maybe I missed it, but I have no idea how much you've payed for this thing. Though, if you payed anywhere close to what you're asking, you shouldn't even be able to call this thing yours. Good luck with the 35k sale and such. If I had that much.. I'd buy a TT MK4, destory your S15 anyplace, anytime, and I'd steal on your girl with my ride.
Stay out of this place bro. Your post isnt exactly helping him to sell his car at all, if you dont have the money then leave this fcuking thread alone. kids...you are just jealous.:blah: :rl:

CUSTEL, good luck on your sale. Your s15 is looking awesome! Good luck selling it, if I hit some jackpot this weekend, you can ship it to me;)

EndLeSS8
11-01-2006, 08:34 AM
What is the "going rate" and how would you determine it seeing there are none for sale?

Again im sorry but i believe i missed the point of what other "local importers" are charging? Also why i should care what the car looks like and why pics of it are in my for sale thread?

You just owned yourself.

First you say there are none for sale, therefore your price can be anything you want.

Now that someone has given you proof that there are indeed some for sale, for a much more reasonable price, you say you don't care what other local importers are charging.

http://chanwear.com/shop/images/UFAIL.jpg

CUSTEL
11-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Stay out of this place bro. Your post isnt exactly helping him to sell his car at all, if you dont have the money then leave this fcuking thread alone. kids...you are just jealous.:blah: :rl:

CUSTEL, good luck on your sale. Your s15 is looking awesome! Good luck selling it, if I hit some jackpot this weekend, you can ship it to me;)
WOW just wow, this is to all the folks that have negative comments towards the price of the car, just let the man sell his car for what he is asking, I think it is a fair price, and trust me, I have an r33 with us title as well, and If I tried to sell it on here for 40k-50k, all of you would laugh at me and say that you could buy one for much less somewhere else as well. SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! All your doing is making this thread about YOU and how YOU can get a better deal, great, start your own thread about it. :squintd:
Thank you, thats what i am trying to get at i know not everyone has the money to spend on it but some do, and someone will be interested, im not saying im trying to get this sold the day it was posted. Its a stock 99' that looks brand new, the other car is modded someone like me would never buy it, I dont know who did the work, I dont know if the job was done right. When i buy something I want to be able to do what i want to it not accept what someone else has done to it.

iPurple_Misfit!
11-01-2006, 10:35 AM
WoW that really is a clean car, wish i had the money for something like that. good luck with the sale!!!!!

P4rD0nM3
11-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Wanna trade for a 98 M3?

fliprayzin240sx
11-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Jesus fucking tits...who gives a fuck if he wants to sell it for that price. Keep your opinion to yourselves and leave the man alone. Im sure he knows that hes selling it for a price that 99% of us wouldnt/couldn't pay for but shiet, his car, his money, his fucking POST.

Do people in here need to be reminded of a fucking rule??? I suggest some of you read it again...

http://www.zilvia.net/f//showpost.php?p=178256&postcount=1

Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.

Consider yourselves warned...some mods might just pink people in here for shit like this...

CUSTEL
11-01-2006, 12:17 PM
From a local importer who sells these monthly

S15 Silvia with title

You are asking too much man, If you want a serious sale, bump the price down a bit or wait till some 16yr old asks their mommy to buy it for them
1. I know who the guy is the car is not titled.
2. The car was repainted for a reason, would you like to take a guess why?

CUSTEL
11-01-2006, 12:24 PM
PRICE DROP to $30k FIRM

Phlip
11-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Jesus fucking tits...who gives a fuck if he wants to sell it for that price. Keep your opinion to yourselves and leave the man alone. Im sure he knows that hes selling it for a price that 99% of us wouldnt/couldn't pay for but shiet, his car, his money, his fucking POST.

Do people in here need to be reminded of a fucking rule??? I suggest some of you read it again...

http://www.zilvia.net/f//showpost.php?p=178256&postcount=1

Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold.

Consider yourselves warned...some mods might just pink people in here for shit like this...
Yes, I just made a graveyard of the first page, ANY repeat offenders will be relieved of their access to the Marketplace for a month or more, depending on my mood.

CUSTEL
11-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Yes, I just made a graveyard of the first page, ANY repeat offenders will be relieved of their access to the Marketplace for a month or more, depending on my mood.
Thank you, i was going to pm someone to find out if it could be cleared up, i appreciate it :)

mulinmoua
11-01-2006, 02:59 PM
i think the price is fair for a car u can't get here easily. plus who else is selling a u.s title s15 silvia that has been legally registered.
best of luck on sale. if i had the money i would definitely buy this.

yokotas13
11-01-2006, 04:08 PM
as much as i like to hate on people, for selilng JDM cars at overrated prices
Its not a bad deal

Break it down guys
A REALLY nice Spec R in my area with 50,000 + KM is around 10-12,000 dollars
this oen is immaculate and clean as fuck with under like 20,000 miles. thats just broken in

Container fee from japan
2-4,000

Customs brokers
isnt it like 1500 for them? last time i checked

THen all the hastle of getting it registered, DMV fees, plates, title fees. etc etc etc

The guy is askign a reasonable amount for a Very nice car, that even the Viceroy kids cant floss. Let him sell the thing

P4rD0nM3
11-02-2006, 07:09 AM
M3 trade rejected?

CUSTEL
11-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Sorry, i must have overlooked your first post, no thank you.

bardabe
11-03-2006, 08:35 PM
extrremly clean ass S15. If Ican sell my car intime to get a personal loan through the bank for it. Consider it mine.

mentordrift
11-03-2006, 09:52 PM

I live in Ohio, and I kinda resent that. We like our WRX's and STi's here in ohio. I think that the state is sponsored by Subaru or something. But sadly, yes...It's mostly (read: MOSTLY) Geo Metro's with aluminum APC brand wings and krylon flat silver painted rims.....Boy I loves my S14. lol

OperationSr20
11-03-2006, 10:17 PM
My friend Mikie was going to buy this from you? what happened? said there was an issue with some paperwork. You also own the Yellow Skyline don't you? I am coming down to check these out!

OperationSr20
11-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Also folks please keep in mind the amount of money that it took to import and legalise this!

CUSTEL
11-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Ben would be the one with the yellow skyline(which he recently sold, also in the gurnee area you would see it quite often), and yes this was his car :) not sure what happened with that sale but bump.

Siizzzoooo
11-08-2006, 08:39 PM
I have some questions, unlike 99% of the rest of the thread

Did you ever title this car in Illinois?

For those who have to go through OBD2 inspection, this does include me, does the title or stated information on the title give it an exception to this inspection since its not obd2 compliant?

Insurance-wise, what "extra" information did they need? or will giving them the "vin" number and year/make/model suffice?

could you PM me the VIN #? I would like to investigate all of the questions I've asked.

I'm interested, but I'm also interested in getting other cars, so I'm weighing my options. Money is not an issue, its the registration/insurance part that I'm concerned about.

onefst240
11-08-2006, 08:46 PM
www.evolutionimports.com I priced out a 2000 S15 spec r for 25k. Next year im gunna buy one.

Shells
11-09-2006, 05:04 PM
I have some questions, unlike 99% of the rest of the thread

Did you ever title this car in Illinois?

For those who have to go through OBD2 inspection, this does include me, does the title or stated information on the title give it an exception to this inspection since its not obd2 compliant?

Insurance-wise, what "extra" information did they need? or will giving them the "vin" number and year/make/model suffice?

could you PM me the VIN #? I would like to investigate all of the questions I've asked.

I'm interested, but I'm also interested in getting other cars, so I'm weighing my options. Money is not an issue, its the registration/insurance part that I'm concerned about.

I asked some of the same questions about registration/insurance. After asking a few times asking, the only responses I could get were, "The car is US titled" and "Yes it's registered, you can see the license plate in the window of the car on one of the pictures". I expressed that I was very interested AND had cash in hand, but it just seemed like the seller wasn't interested in providing the requested info in any sort of detail that would make a buyer comfortable. Maybe the seller has too many offers to care about my questions, who knows. For those reasons, I decided to move on.

CUSTEL
11-11-2006, 05:36 PM
You asked the same questions which were both vague i showed you a photo of the title, and stated that it was registered and had tags for it. What other answers were you looking for?

Siiz ill pm you shortly sorry for the delay.

Paul2x
12-17-2006, 10:10 PM
please check PM.

PurEvo
12-26-2006, 09:06 AM
you got pmed

StaticX27
12-26-2006, 09:40 AM
For Grey Market vehicles, your insurance company (mine did this anyways) will send out an insurance agent who will inspect the car and come up with a rate based on engine size, safety equipment, etc etc.

Smog, as always is going to be responsibility of the buyer, and amazingly enough will be easier to get done being that it's OBD2 (at least in CA). So, while I'm sure legit smogs may be difficult (though I've never smogged one of these cars, I can't tell for sure if it would pass emissions or not), illegal smogs are going to be quite easy.

As long as this car was legitimately registered (no VIN swapping or misc shady stuff going on), it will pass smog, it had to for it to even get it's first title.

fcdriver
12-26-2006, 11:56 AM
good luck with the sale man bump for a local guy trying to sell a hot ass car

PurEvo
12-28-2006, 05:46 PM
Is the car still for sale?

bamaboy
12-28-2006, 08:16 PM
was this car at HIN in 2005? I think I saw it there and if it was the same one it was extemely clean. Good luck with your sale.

waystlandremy
12-31-2006, 02:52 AM
sick car bro...GL with sale if i had a career i would buy this in a heart beat

thejapino
12-31-2006, 05:03 PM
bump for you b/c someone should buy your car. ISn't there alot of haters in zilvia? luv it

chad_everson
01-04-2007, 09:34 AM
good luck on your sell bro.. I know how you feel. I am going to post my 2001 spec r for sell on the forum too.... Im going to miss her..

chad

ZenOne
01-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Ill Give You 10k Right Now. CASH IN HAND!!!

Now Thats A Pretty Good Deal. What Do You Say?

ESone3
01-05-2007, 08:50 AM
bump for a Chicago S15

i'd loved to come by and sit in your car naked for a little bit. Can we work something out?

Hall180
01-10-2007, 06:20 PM
i think hes askin over 30 because im pretty sure thats the one that sold for 30 on ebay from the skyline dude down in florida

Kn1ves
01-10-2007, 06:35 PM
bump for a Chicago S15

i'd loved to come by and sit in your car naked for a little bit. Can we work something out?

im pretty sure thatll cost you $30,000

bump for a clean s15

PurEvo
01-12-2007, 08:47 PM
this guy been missing man. I'm interested but absolutly no response. I guess he decided to keep it.

RYAN_S-14
01-12-2007, 11:45 PM
is the car for sale still?

irax
01-13-2007, 09:52 AM
You say it has a US title, would is it legal to register in Comunistafornia I mean California?

Dominic Axelson
04-11-2007, 10:05 PM
hi, i need a cheap but clean 240 that runs, no rust or very very little hach or coupe, pm me, or email me my email is [email protected], im in IL thanks

Ricks15
04-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Nice car if I was a baller I would buy it in a heartbeat:bigok:

SNC240SX
04-11-2007, 11:43 PM
^what are you talking about rick. You are baller.

CylonFrakker
04-12-2007, 09:01 AM
baaalllllliiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spools14
04-12-2007, 03:51 PM
lol @ jealous broke ass people...

$30K Is a pretty fair deal for a titled s15..

myriad
04-12-2007, 05:16 PM
<3 I want it so bad

keroto
04-12-2007, 07:34 PM
You just owned yourself.

First you say there are none for sale, therefore your price can be anything you want.

Now that someone has given you proof that there are indeed some for sale, for a much more reasonable price, you say you don't care what other local importers are charging.

http://chanwear.com/shop/images/UFAIL.jpg
+1, may be some dump-ass rich kid will buy it of u. other than that, i don't think anyone will spend that kind of money for a used nissan, when they have choice to get the supra, FD, NSX and more. i think u will still have your car the day u die.:fawk2:

keroto
04-12-2007, 07:37 PM
lol @ jealous broke ass people...

$30K Is a pretty fair deal for a titled s15..
pretty fair price for a dumpass, nothing do with the jealous. sounds like u have the money, why don't u buy it!!!!:fawk2: :mrmeph:

ESone3
04-13-2007, 08:45 AM
willing to part out :D

S13Leprechaun
04-15-2007, 05:13 PM
perfect!!!!!

topsecretgold
04-19-2007, 05:38 AM
is this still for sale???

S14DB
04-19-2007, 08:13 AM
to many bumps