PDA

View Full Version : F/S 1992 nissan 240sx with sr20det redtop $5000

boostjunky
10-24-2006, 11:25 AM
boostjunky is on a distinguished road

F/S 1992 nissan 240sx with redtop sr20det $5000
i am really sad to let this baby go but I must move on. I have up for sale a red 1992 240sx fastback with a redtop sr20det that was installed about 2 1/2 months ago. I put 2800 miles on the engine ever since i got it installed. I never redlined this motor or overboosted the turbo. It was just a daily driver from home to santa monica. 17 miles. Had one oil change and that was it. Engine has about 40k miles on it. Chasis has a lot..380k or somethingl like that. Body is still in good condition except for the normal wear. I have started some body work to the car but just the typical sanding down of the old paint getting it ready for primer. There is no body kit on this car looks completely stock. WANT TO SELL HER ASAP (CAR IS LOCATED IN SO CAL LOCAL PICKUP)

Mods
FMIC with Greddy type BOV
Nismo motor and tranny mounts (installed with the motor)
Exedy stage 1 clutch and resurface flywheel
Megan 3" downpipe
NGK iridium spark plugs
OEM sr pulley belts new
OEM sr thermostat new
OEM sr Waterpump new
New front and main seals.
JDM front lip...not installed
Greddy FATT turbo timer with harness (new, not installed)

Everything was replaced with new OEM parts to ensure reliablity. The car drives really good. This is the perfect beginner car for someone who wants to jump into the 240 scene and wants an sr motor. Perfect start for updgrades. All she needs is a good suspension and she'll be ready for the track or drift. I'm asking for $5000 I have put a lot of blood and sweat into this car and the swap was not a hack job of a swap. Harness was rewrapped and looks copletely new. I am looking for local pick up only I just do not want to hassle with shipping the car out.

Contact me through AIM - BOOSTjunky79
Email [email protected]
Pics upon request.

sunny1026
10-24-2006, 11:39 PM
pics pics pics