PDA

View Full Version : what happend to that guy????

infinitexsound
10-20-2006, 12:49 AM
if anyone of u local bay cats been wondering what ive been up to.. ill tell u, been too busy been workin, been drunk,and been up to no good....

joined the national guard or in the means of.......started workin... opened a family restaurant...

as for cars.. just drivin the s14 to death YAY! hate that fucken car.... rebuilt a rotary car.. did the whole carb thing, started with a holley ended up with a edlebrock500 BS. RX2 like whoa! car runs like a champ.(had to fab so much shit for that car, like converting a 12A to rear sump and fabbiin up a pick up too making a whole new engine mount system)..... anticipating my ae86 to start on.. thinkin 20v blacktop with a autronic and ignition setup.. and speedway parts for suspension and BS jdm crap.. YAY! my s14 is still up for grabs.. but wont be selling it till im done building the turbo setup and new .20 over motor...

will trade my 5zigens for a 16x9 &10 wheel with +0 offsets if anyone is intrested those who know me know how to get a hold of me... or even PM me
ill check back to see how zilvia went to shit. and check my pms also...

and joe if u ever read this i got ur stuff i want my roller back... LOL.... ill hit u up once i have some free time to venture to the east bay.... when ever that is???

i will be making top feed fuel rails on the side once i get my drill press in... for SR and KA's and 20v motors...price isnt decided yet.. but who gives a shit about JDM when u can fab ur own shit for 1/4 the cost and sell it for 3/4 of name brand shit ayy????and still come out on top....

peace.
-b

cmcdougle
10-20-2006, 01:04 PM
just drivin the s14 to death YAY! hate that fucken car....

fag.

sorry, you're just a fag.

JtWo
10-21-2006, 12:08 AM
I have no idea wtf you're talking about. LOL

BOROSUN
10-21-2006, 12:42 AM
what kind of restaurant?

infinitexsound
10-21-2006, 11:12 PM
eh new booties..... puhlease....

b4racing