PDA

View Full Version : Looking For:

OperationSr20
10-18-2006, 10:24 PM
'ello, I am currently parting out the 240sx that I own at the moment. I am going to be looking for another one so I can put forth what I wanted to do to my current one, before I decided to part with it.

I am looking for a DOHC Ka24De 91-94 S13 240sx Hatchback. I am a Pignose lover but I find it easier/cheaper/faster to swap a Pignose Front Bumper then a Ka24De. I am going to be going Ka-T.

Must meet the following Requirements:

Exterior Color: Does not matter, I have my color all picked out and an Uncle in the Body/Paint Business.

Interior Color: I would like to have it be Black. No Tan, Blue Possible.

Transmission: Must be 5 Speed.

Rust: MUST BE ZERO RUST. That was my current 240's Downfall. No Frame/Body/Hatch, nada.

Modifications: As Little As Possible, Please. Things like lowered/Rims/Exhaust are ok because I will be replaceing them.

Condition: Fender/Hood/Bumper damage (Dent/Ding) is ok I can replace those. No Damage to Side Skirts/Rear Quarters/Frame/Suspension/Engine.

Power: Windows/Locks (if possible) Steering (Complete, I am not adding that to

If it does not fit all the above, post anyway. I would like to see what you have and am flexible in most situations. Looking for something under $2500. For what I want to do, $2500 would be most willing to pay on the car. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. I know I am in Chicago but still, show me what you got.

Contacts:

Email/Yahoo/MSN: [email protected]
AIM: MidnightSkyline7

Thank you,

Ryan

OperationSr20
10-20-2006, 04:07 AM
Am I that picky?

MUST ALSO BE CLEAN TITLE!!!

OperationSr20
10-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Up Up Up, I have found one I might jump on, just want to see what is left on the market.