PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area - Dyno / BBQ Meet Day - 10/22/06

TRUENOCOUPE
10-16-2006, 11:29 PM
When: October 22nd 2006 (This Sunday) - 10am to Whenever.
Where: 805 ANGELA ST.
SAN JOSE CA 95125
Phone: 408-998-1693
What: Dyno Meet - People wanting to know what their horsepower. It's also a BBQ meet, if you want to bring some stuff ie Hotdogs, Buns, Meat, or drinks you are more welcome and we might just comp you for it. ;)
Who: EIP Racing is hosting a Dyno Meet for all of us Bay Area car enthusiast. They have a Mustang Dyno (4WD Dyno.)
How Much: It's $45 bucks for three runs.

It will be first come first serve. Be there early to reserve your spot!

EIP Racing has been around for a few years here in the Bay Area but mostly catered to 4WD and German cars. EIP is now starting to support drifters and looking for a few drivers for next year to support. This would be your chance to talk to the owner and you might be the one!

-Al

TRUENOCOUPE
10-18-2006, 10:30 AM
There's also going to be a mini carshow at the parking lot. Their lot is HUGE! Im talking about 50K sq ft.

There's going to be shitload of free HotDogs. My G Ride will also be there for some kind of television or some shit. :dunno:

BOROSUN
10-19-2006, 09:35 PM
regular hotdog is just not good enough for me anymore. after eating jollybee jolly hotdog :p

sucks im working thqat day.

TRUENOCOUPE
10-19-2006, 10:28 PM
regular hotdog is just not good enough for me anymore. after eating jollybee jolly hotdog :p

sucks im working thqat day.

Jollibee has hotdogs? On there spaghetti right?

TRUENOCOUPE
10-21-2006, 11:56 PM
http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Angela+St,+San+Jose,+CA