PDA

View Full Version : wtb: s14 zenki parts

lbz_s14720
10-12-2006, 04:24 AM
i need a couple of things

interior

radio bezel complete with ash tray and the radio bracket

right and left door handle bezel the thing that goes arounf the inside door handle

passenger side door panel pocket with window switch

exterior

any center grill

front lower lip

help me out here guys

let me know how much and shipped to 94014 ill pick up if local thank you

cisco240
10-12-2006, 08:24 AM
I have a radio bezel, front grill (burgundy color), and I think I also have the passenger side door panel pocket but not w/ the window switch. Let me know what you want to get & I can send you some pics.

projectRDM
10-12-2006, 11:17 AM
You can buy all the interior parts cheap as hell at any dealer and be gauranteed they're not cracked or broken like used stuff can be.

cisco240
10-12-2006, 11:33 AM
You can buy all the interior parts cheap as hell at any dealer and be gauranteed they're not cracked or broken like used stuff can be.

I don't think so. When I bought my interior parts from a dealership, the bezel peice alone cost $52. Seriously, even if he doesn't buy parts off me, it's a lot cheaper to buy the peices used. Just make sure you gets pics of anything you plan to buy online (for anything online) to make sure they aren't cracked or broken.

projectRDM
10-12-2006, 12:30 PM
Maybe for you, at retail. Buy from a dealer who isn't a ripoff and it's fine. Radio trim can be had for right at $40. If yours is undamaged you could clear $70 on Ebay since most people, for some reason, are ignorant and think new OE parts run $200 a pop no matter what it is. The door trim pieces are only like $6 each, it's not even worth the shipping to send stuff like that.

cisco240
10-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Maybe for you, at retail. Buy from a dealer who isn't a ripoff and it's fine. Radio trim can be had for right at $40. If yours is undamaged you could clear $70 on Ebay since most people, for some reason, are ignorant and think new OE parts run $200 a pop no matter what it is. The door trim pieces are only like $6 each, it's not even worth the shipping to send stuff like that.

Good luck finding one of those. :rolleyes:

cmcdougle
10-13-2006, 01:14 PM
I have a front grill I will part with, $25.