PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Rider Trailer

exitspeed
10-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Looks pretyy cool. Cage is awsome, so hopefully it's a good movie.

http://media.filmforce.ign.com/media/034/034107/vids_1.html

ThatGuy
10-09-2006, 10:21 AM
I'm not typically a Cage fan, but I agree this movie shows promise. I enjoyed Nic in Gone in 60 Seconds, The Rock, and City Of Angels, but he's had a number of movies where his character just sucked (i.e. That awful accent he tried in Con-Air, otherwise another good movie). Interested to see how this movie does. Comic based movies are always hit-or-miss.

LookOut Nick
10-09-2006, 11:16 AM
I enjoyed Weatherman and The Famly man, but mainy because of tei leoni ...way of track but how do you guys feel about robert downey junior being cast as Ironman????

exitspeed
10-09-2006, 11:41 AM
ThatGuy, don't forget one of his best acting roles, Face-Off. He was a freakin genuis in that movie!

silverarrow27
10-09-2006, 07:50 PM
I'm waiting for this movie as well and I agree it is a hit or miss with these comic movies. Cage has always been one of my favorite actors!

Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man? I'm not one to hate, so we'll see. Maybe after that movie, hopefully everyone can look at him as a better man than the drugged out guy he was before. Especially for kids!

A Spec Products
10-09-2006, 10:05 PM
Damn that looks so bad ass.

I'm kinda glad they are bringing a lot of the old Marvel joints I used to read as a kid in the comics to life on the movie screen.

As far as Ironman goes, that's kinda odd to cast Robert Downey. They should've cast someone else, like Jason Statham (Transporter, etc) or James Caviezel (Count of Monte Cristo), etc. Then again Robert Downey Jr. has put it down in past movies so we'll see.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371746/fullcredits

They better give Ghostface Killah a cameo in Ironman tho, that would be so ill.

anthony240
10-09-2006, 11:48 PM
nice! can't wait for it!

qt_240
10-10-2006, 12:02 AM
looks niceee

ballr858
10-10-2006, 03:18 AM
oh this isn't one of those "ghost ride the whip" threads?

I think the movie is gonna be awesome.

exitspeed
10-10-2006, 07:54 AM
On the Iron Man question, I don't think RD Jr. is a bad fit. After all Tony Starks is a genuis, rich guy who inherited his fathers business. I can see RD Jr playing that role pretty well.

LookOut Nick
10-10-2006, 08:22 AM
^^ this is true, and Iron man does battle inner demons... and robert downey has battled the demos of drug addiction hmmmm casting ties...maybe?

But ghost rider is going to be awesome, so many great movies on the horizon :)

exitspeed
10-10-2006, 08:35 AM
Yea, 08 is going to be the best year for comic book/movie fans.

Spidey 3 is just gonna be insane ie VENOM!

180sExy
10-10-2006, 08:39 AM
wow 1st blade,then x-men,spiderman,darrdevil,punisher,elektra and now spidey-3 ghost-rider and now iorn man!!!!!!wow i feel like a littel kid when i watch all these movies!!!aww the good'ol days =)

LookOut Nick
10-10-2006, 09:57 AM
^^lol dont forget the hulk...:( haha

exitspeed
10-10-2006, 10:08 AM
^^lol dont forget the hulk...:( haha

I like the Hulk movie. I think it sucks that people hate on it so much, cause it's actually the closest to being an actual live action comic book. Ang Lee is a genius for what he did with that movie. I think it's biggest fault is that it starts off too slow for people and with America's ADD problem it didn't go over as well.

LookOut Nick
10-10-2006, 10:13 AM
haha thats exactly the thoughts that i have the begining is far to slow, take way to long to get into the good sequeces...so long in fact that when i was on my break at work the other day watching it on scifi, co workers forcedme to change it, and i did

S13 Charlie
10-10-2006, 05:03 PM
I was a big ghost rider fan as a kid, and the trailer looks awesome! It's like all these movies were waiting for the visual effects world to get really good. Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man though, that's not too bad, but I thought Iron Man / Tony Stark was a black man in the comic book? Spiderman 3 will be badass with Venom as the main villain, finally a villain that the fans want to see. Too bad they dropped the ball and cast Topher Grace as Eddie Brock / Venom. I don't know what they were thinking, Eddie Brock is supposed to be huge, like body-builder size. What are they going to do? Put that little stick-figure of a kid in a muscle suit? Sheesh, that's just Hollywood for ya, trying to appeal to all the little kiddies out there who want to see Forman from the 70's show..

exitspeed
10-11-2006, 07:41 AM
^
I think your thinking of War Machine. He's a black guy, and he's Tony Starks best friend and get's his own suit of armour and becomes War Machine.

Tony Starks is a white guy.