PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows Heroes *spoilers

95Blue240sx
09-27-2006, 06:36 PM
Who watched it? Pretty cool I think. Lately I've been really into TV series. But this one is definately up there with Prison Break. What do you guys think?

*spoiler
That one chick with the self healing powers is strait jailbait. rofl. Anyways the only person that I was pretty unsure of was the stripper chick. Whats the deal with her? I don't completely understand, I dont have that much ofa creative mind.

FaLKoN240
09-27-2006, 08:08 PM
I wanted to watch this, but I forgot what time/day it comes on.

Then I saw an advertisement for it, TODAY and I was like "D'oh."

anthony240
09-27-2006, 10:51 PM
theres always torrent. i've wanted to see this when i saw the previews early this summer

SNC240SX
09-28-2006, 01:59 AM
I watched it and really liked it.

DreamDriveDrift
09-28-2006, 05:48 PM
i watched the screener for it down at universal studios in florida...and got to talk about it on camera :D

it's pretty cool ill be watching the show

i also have a limited edition heroes cartoon book and pin :)

SPOILER: I might have revealed a bit more than what was in the 1st episode, I didn't catch the 1st one, so excuse me if I did.
The stripper chick borrowed money from the mafia to donate to a private school so her kid could get in. She was stripping to try to pay them off, but apparently she didn't get enough money or something so they come after her. And also, japanese guy ftw! super teleporter!

ManoNegra
09-29-2006, 01:36 PM
Watched and dug it. Series has great potential.
CGI was clean - cheerleader's fingers!!!
LOL at JDM boy quoting US geek culture.

DreamDriveDrift
09-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Hiro is hilarious :) "you're all the same. homogenous. yogurt." And about that stripper's powers, I have no clue.

95Blue240sx
09-29-2006, 03:49 PM
The best part was when they went to the bar and they had the dudes with the basketball jerseys on. :rofl: good stuff.

SochBAT
09-29-2006, 04:18 PM
seriously, from the banners and stuff, i thought it was going to be one of THOSE shows.

"I'm a lawyer, im going to protect the lowerclass from you bastard upperclass!"
"I'm a doctor, i always do the right thing!"
"I'm a cop, I right the wrongs, and punish the unsafe 240s, say goodbye!"

Something along those lines. but now im tempted to watch. kinda.

95Blue240sx
10-05-2006, 03:51 PM
the stripper chick is crazyyyy.

"mista e sak??"

TurDz
10-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Personally, I was very skeptical of the show. I became aware of the actual acting which probably means the acting sucks.

Otherwise, the concept is very cool to me, and since I'm a comic fan at heart, I can't refuse watching this show.

95Blue240sx
10-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Yeah I agree, that black chick could NOT act. Same with the others, but maybe their budget was tight.

anthony240
10-05-2006, 07:53 PM
the younger of the brothers has a funny thizz grin everytime he talks haha.

second ep was really good, introduced yet another "hero", cop with telepathy. so i guess there will be more heroes as it goes on? i'm down with that.

stripper chick: i think she has a split personality, like Banner/Hulk.

everything's starting to unravel fast, so cool!

95Blue240sx
10-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Not fast enough...

I was thinking about how she was like the hulk, lol. "me so angry!"

Tenchuu
10-05-2006, 10:47 PM
I thought it was good, only seen the first episode, and i thouhgt all strippers had super powers, how else can you explain how easy thay make people part with thier money?

s13silady
10-06-2006, 02:42 AM
man only 2 episodes in and im hooked. monday night. Kyle XY (awesome show) at 8 and heroes at 9. pacific time.

ManoNegra
10-06-2006, 12:45 PM
So far so good.
I can't wait until the supervillains start showing up w/ their crazy powers.

WILDACEX187
10-16-2006, 10:49 PM
anybody catch samurai hiro tonite? :D

ichi-bum
10-17-2006, 08:07 AM
This show is friggen awesome! I'm totally addicted.

ManoNegra
10-17-2006, 09:06 AM
Man, Ninja Hiro ftw!! Damn, the teaser for next week looks amazing.

WILDACEX187
10-17-2006, 11:18 AM
hell yea. they took nathan and they show him flying for the first time. damn that part looked so hott.

also if u have missed the firs 4 episodes i think nbc will be showing a heroes marathon on oct 22 and a new episode the next day. if u cant wait theres forums that have direct downloads out there. if u need a link pm me but its for educational purposes only :bow:

exitspeed
10-17-2006, 11:59 AM
Anyone watch Desperate Housewives?

No?

What are you freaking gay?

I'd like to play a lil game Dane cook came up with called "Who's in my mouth" with those chicks.

axiomatik
10-17-2006, 12:10 PM
lol, that's pretty random. the redhead would prolly bite (it off) though.

bock on topic, I don't really get into many tv shows, but I've gotten pretty hooked so far. has potential so far. I just hope it doesn't end up like lost where every week something crazy happens, and nothing ever really gets resolved.

edit: Post 1,000!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

95Blue240sx
10-17-2006, 01:56 PM
^^contrats

Hiro was pretty cool, but he had a big as samurai sword. I was like WTF has he been fighting? Im just waiting for some sentinals(sp?) to come out of a portal or something :rofl:

WILDACEX187
10-17-2006, 02:49 PM
im sure wat he does is freeze bad guys in time then slice them and he wins :D. he has the best power by far i think. oh that sylar dude is crazy too eating peoples brains out

ManoNegra
10-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Yeah, Syler is a pretty intriguing character. If I got it right, he's not on either side right? Just plain insane?
Man, what about Ali Larter - Niki? She sure is talented!

WILDACEX187
10-18-2006, 11:16 AM
man last episode when they had her in bra and panties? damn wat a body on her. u know her husband has powers too. i think her alternater personality framed her husband and has that 2 mil hidden sumwhere but thats just me thinking

axiomatik
10-18-2006, 11:34 AM
man last episode when they had her in bra and panties? damn wat a body on her. u know her husband has powers too. i think her alternater personality framed her husband and has that 2 mil hidden sumwhere but thats just me thinking

no kidding, highlight of the show.

WILDACEX187
10-30-2006, 08:37 PM
goddamn this ish is getting interesting. did nikki die? wtf i hate when they leave u like that!?!?!111. wats with the short hair chick? i knew she had something to do with somebody. cant wait till next week!!!

Zemus
10-30-2006, 08:47 PM
I think she will be consitered dead till later in the series. Her husband is a good guy, she is the one that is wacked... I was sligtly disapointed in this weeks ep. I wanted MORE!!! Next ep. should be great looks like it involves more of the charcters...

Jefferson
10-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah man I was suprised tonight when they revealed that Niki framed her huusband/boyfriend. For some reason I did not see that coming. Also that save the cheerleader thing has got me confused as hell, I've been trying to figure out what they are going to save her from cant get anything.
Next week is going to be so dope, can't wait!

DoriftoPnoy
10-30-2006, 09:26 PM
damn that mind reader cop.
"*oh god i hope he duznt ask about my rb under my hood...* what seems to be the problem officer"
"so you got an RB under there aye? step outta the car please."
:hahano:

A Spec Products
10-30-2006, 09:38 PM
i watched all 4 episodes back to back on my friends tivo

SOOO much better than tuning in each week, mad gay

definitely an interesting show, i was skeptical at first

i wish networks would stop making stupid cliffhanger series shows tho...its kinda lame if you dont have tivo (i.e prison break, 24, etc)

where are the screen caps

anyway jail bait pics:

http://www.dailyabuse.com/street_people/Fashion_week_Spring_2006/images/Hayden_Panettiere__Jm_D3491.jpg

http://www.frankie-muniz.info/racingstripes/premiere4.jpg

WILDACEX187
10-30-2006, 09:43 PM
now that the claire's father knows that she will be in trouble, i wonder wat he will do. will he help her/them? damn i cant wait. i saw the nikki framed dl part from a while back. they gave a couple of hints here and there. biggest one was when dl's mom said he was framed. kind of got it there. i liked nikki's bad side alot. i dont think she was bad. she did it for her kid, nothing wrong with killin a couple of thugs in the process lol

A Spec Products
10-30-2006, 09:52 PM
now that the claire's father knows that she will be in trouble, i wonder wat he will do. will he help her/them? damn i cant wait. i saw the nikki framed dl part from a while back. they gave a couple of hints here and there. biggest one was when dl's mom said he was framed. kind of got it there. i liked nikki's bad side alot. i dont think she was bad. she did it for her kid, nothing wrong with killin a couple of thugs in the process lol

i think hes gonna be at a crossroads

cause he loves her as a daughter even tho shes adopted

but hes part of some underground plan to get rid of the "heroes" with special powers?

i didnt quite catch the whole gist of it

WILDACEX187
10-30-2006, 11:23 PM
dont know if hes trying to get rid of them. maybe hes trying to use them for the government. u know the gov might see them as weapons

A Spec Products
10-30-2006, 11:42 PM
dont know if hes trying to get rid of them. maybe hes trying to use them for the government. u know the gov might see them as weapons

well id think that once the government knows that the world is gonna get blown up they might reconsider

at least the asian teleporter dude doesnt get harmed by teleporting (at least so far)

its sorta like butterfly effect, cept kutcher got BOWED up sick in that movie everytime he teleported

w0nderbr3ad
10-31-2006, 12:00 AM
i didn't start watchin this show until this past weekend its awesome. my favorite part was when nathan petrelli jumped and started flying in the air before cylus *spelling* was going to bash his head in. do you think mohinder knows his dad's friend is working for claire's dad? maybe thats why he told her he was abandoning his dad's work. can't wait till next week

WILDACEX187
10-31-2006, 01:15 AM
funny thing is that hiro has only teleported like 3 times so far. everytime they're in a bad situation he either does nothing or just stops time. damnit hiro teleport! its so much easier lol. cylar isnt that black guy or the guy with the glasses that had nathan. those are some other characters. mohinder is clueless right now, he just gave up cuz he didnt find anybody though peter was right there. yea next week dl and hiro are gonna meet up. im still pissed about nikki. she better come back!!!

Zemus
10-31-2006, 07:56 AM
Also next week the brothers get back together, and the whole HIRO thing will be brought up..

95Blue240sx
10-31-2006, 08:22 AM
so much going on! I need to watch the episodes again cause I always miss some shit. I think its pretty crazy how niki can tear fuckers apart. Crazy bitch.

Wei240
11-01-2006, 10:26 AM
^^^
is she dead?
or just knocked out for the moment?

LB.Motoring
11-01-2006, 10:42 AM
damn ive missed them all, the last one i caught was the asain guy Hiro? or something, but the two guys were playing poker, and he was stopping time to cheat, then they ran into the bathroom, and that was the only part I saw, and from what I watched, I kinda dig it. Id be down for the DVD of this season allready :keke:

Update me people! :keke:

!Zar!
11-01-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm waiting to see what happens when the dude who can copy powers meets up with Cyler.

WILDACEX187
11-01-2006, 11:38 AM
I'm waiting to see what happens when the dude who can copy powers meets up with Cyler.

i think that'll be like the season ender showdown. he will be close to lots of the "heroes" and gain their powers. im sure there will be a twist. theres a theory flying around the heroes forum that nikki's true power is super strength and that her alter ego is either a side effect or some skitzo type ish or watever that multiple personality thing is lol

FaLKoN240
11-01-2006, 01:29 PM
i think that'll be like the season ender showdown. he will be close to lots of the "heroes" and gain their powers. im sure there will be a twist. theres a theory flying around the heroes forum that nikki's true power is super strength and that her alter ego is either a side effect or some skitzo type ish or watever that multiple personality thing is lol

Did anyone see the comic book cover that her son had? The dad was shuffling through them, and one depicted an angry blonde. . .I think we all know who that was supposed to be. I'll watch my VHS later. LOL.

95Blue240sx
11-01-2006, 02:21 PM
VHS!? Download that shit! You get better quality from a download. Look for the HD-LOL version. Its the best. :D

FaLKoN240
11-01-2006, 02:38 PM
VHS!? Download that shit! You get better quality from a download. Look for the HD-LOL version. Its the best. :D

RUNNIN IN THE NINETIES!!! I record it for my momma, she's not too internet saavy.

LB.Motoring
11-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Link Robby to teh Past, I need to Catch up on the series blue!

=D

!Zar!
11-01-2006, 02:51 PM
RUNNIN IN THE NINETIES!!! I record it for my momma, she's not too internet saavy.
Beta max for life!

95Blue240sx
11-01-2006, 03:48 PM
You can find everything on torrentspy or mininova. Theres always youtube if you just want to watch big colored squares.

LB.Motoring
11-01-2006, 05:19 PM
haha yah,

damn I still havent figured out my stupid port issue on my torrents, I pretty much gave up on them..... you wanna help me Blue peeeellleeeeezzzzzzzzz

Zemus
11-01-2006, 06:50 PM

I think if they all get together will he get all their powers, thats how he wiill beat Cyler

95Blue240sx
11-02-2006, 05:08 AM
haha yah,

damn I still havent figured out my stupid port issue on my torrents, I pretty much gave up on them..... you wanna help me Blue peeeellleeeeezzzzzzzzz

Have you tried www.portforward.com ? It has the directions for all routers and torrent clients. Just follow the directions step by step and you should be cool.

WILDACEX187
11-02-2006, 04:27 PM
http://oliv3r.net/heroesseason1.html
for educational purposes only!!!

woodchuck
11-07-2006, 02:41 PM
so did anyone catch last nights episode? i thought it was pretty good until the end. okay, so it was expected that the boy has powers (the ability to fix mechanical things by touching them?) but WTF - why is every single character going to have powers now? next week the indian dude is gonna have powers, then the cheerleader's brother, senator's wife, the cop's wife.... :blah: I'm over exagerating because its getting rediculous. maybe i'm angry cause i have to wait until next weeks episode to find out. :confused:

95Blue240sx
11-07-2006, 02:53 PM
I think this episode SUCKED! Its a filler and nothing happened. gahhhh! They need to pick up the pace cause if it continues this way I might just stop watching.

woodchuck
11-07-2006, 03:11 PM
I think this episode SUCKED! Its a filler and nothing happened. gahhhh! They need to pick up the pace cause if it continues this way I might just stop watching.

now that you bring it up...it was kinda of a filler episode. just certain things happend and nothing major.
they caught clyer, cop's wife is cheating.... :blah:
senator is going to have possesion of the painting but told his bro he can't get it. shady....senator has to be a villan.

95Blue240sx
11-07-2006, 03:19 PM
The white guy wasnt cyler. Thats another "hero" with radioactive powers.

WILDACEX187
11-07-2006, 04:07 PM
yea that dude is crazy. it would be cool if he can shoot stuff too lol. yea it was a bs episode. couple of things happened though. claire's brother knows she different which makes for a twist later on. we finally see nathans wife. i thought she was bed riden or something. a lil more of the story was given when they said that she was paralyzed in car accident with nathan driving. guy with glasses (i think his name is mr. B or something) has issac. and nikki is still alive :) gotta love that part. next week it should be better. seems like the climax is the part when claire is being chased which wont come for another 2 or 3 weeks. dont judge the whole show on just one episode though guys

woodchuck
11-07-2006, 06:32 PM
The white guy wasnt cyler. Thats another "hero" with radioactive powers.

Ahhh...Thanks for clearing that up.

TurDz
11-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Honestly the whole show now is becoming a bunch of fillers, and overhype for the next episode, which ends up a filler also.

Last night was probably one of the worst. No episode is any more satisfying than another, and it's becoming somewhat boring. It's becoming apparent that they're trying to milk this for all it's worth. I would think with the critical attitude that zilvia has, more people would be complaining.

Maybe I'm asking for too much, I dunno. This show is starting to remind me of many anime that I've seen before that had a bunch of fillers. Compare Naruto (never seen more than 3 episodes, but heard its full of fillers) and Samurai Champloo. I wouldn't want to have Heroes turn into the former...

95Blue240sx
11-07-2006, 11:44 PM
I was going to say the same thing! Naruto I stopped watching cause of the bs episodes. I didnt find Champloo full of filler it was pretty much their journey. But yeah many anime do milk the shit of any series.

WILDACEX187
11-13-2006, 08:04 PM
this episode was pretty good. learned a lil bit more about mr bennet and wat hes trying to do. whos the girl that keeps coming into mohinders dreams? is that his sister? wat happened to hiro? did syler get to him? and is the radioactive guy going after mr bennet for making him kill his wife? soo many questions and not enough answers!!!!

the previews for next week gave me chills. cant wait for the showdown!!!!

TurDz
11-13-2006, 11:57 PM
this episode was pretty good. learned a lil bit more about mr bennet and wat hes trying to do. whos the girl that keeps coming into mohinders dreams? is that his sister? wat happened to hiro? did syler get to him? and is the radioactive guy going after mr bennet for making him kill his wife? soo many questions and not enough answers!!!!

the previews for next week gave me chills. cant wait for the showdown!!!!

Yeah, this episode was pretty good. Actually felt like more than 10 min of storyline.

*SPOILERS Below*

WILDACE, are you sure that was a girl in Mohinder's dreams? If it is, it's probably his sister.

In the end, they showed a pic of Hiro with the girl, like they were celebrating a birthday or something. So he probably got to know her when he went back in time.

The "save the cheerleader, save the world" thing is getting pretty annoying, but I guess for new viewers it clears up the main plot of the story.

WILDACEX187
11-14-2006, 12:42 AM
i think thats wat mohinders mom meant when she said that she was "special" maybe her powers are dream powers. how far back did hiro go back then damn. and why didnt he just come back at the same time he said since he can control time. hmm maybe he needs more practice. i wouldve liked to see how syler sliced that girls top off though lol

95Blue240sx
11-14-2006, 11:48 AM
^^yeah I know. How did he do it so silently. It was a pretty good episode. Im happy we are getting somewhere.

Can anyone clarify the dads position. I remember him saying that he tries to find and help the "heroes" but it seems like hes just using them for his will.

woodchuck
11-14-2006, 12:25 PM
cheerleader's dad probably has an alterior motive. i think saving his step daughter is just a coincidence. or is using step daughter as bait for syler so he can do experiments on syler for personal gain.

i don't think radioactive man is after the cop. they bonded in the interigation so radio active man is probly after haitian man.

so hiro busted a bruce lee and is dating a white chick...awsome! now white girls can stop hatin on asian guys.

so the chick thats watching over the painter....yeah, she has powers too.

WILDACEX187
11-14-2006, 12:30 PM
persuasion powers. and no the radioactive guys isnt going after cop hes going after mr B for making his powers come out. i believe that mr.B works for the gov and is identifying the "heroes" for later use as weapons or something. thats just my theory

!Zar!
11-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Why would the dad be looking for Cyler, when he had him erase the Jock/rapist's mind? Wouldn't that mean he already has contact with him.

Haitian dude = Cyler? He's giving people power so it seems.

WILDACEX187
11-14-2006, 01:05 PM
no the black guy isnt cyler. u can see cyler is white when they show him drinking coffee in the diner. black guy is just mr B enforcer. i agree though that mrB uses his position for personal use. but i really do think he cares for claire

woodchuck
11-14-2006, 02:06 PM
^^ it looks like there is some general concern for claire but i think he's still a villan.

hmmm...so mr B is using genetic strands from claire to create the cop and radioactive mans' power?

95Blue240sx
11-14-2006, 02:22 PM
^^What? Who's Mr B? Is that Claire's step dad?

In the end I think Claire's dad is evil.

JaeTea
11-16-2006, 12:11 PM
^^What? Who's Mr B? Is that Claire's step dad?

In the end I think Claire's dad is evil.

Mr Bennett (Claire's dad)

This show is starting to aggravate me..I want some answers NOT MORE FUCKING QUESTIONS every episode!!!

mrmephistopheles
11-16-2006, 04:59 PM
I think the show is progressing nicely.
Yeah, there are new questions, but every episode seems to cover some ground. At least compared to watching Lost, this one's story is moving forwards pretty evenly.

What'd we learn in the last episode?
Mr. B and Eden have taken Isaac to TX to help discover Claire's fate.
Eden has powers of some sort, and she was once an addict.
Mohinder has somehow seen the past from before his father went to the US.
Sylar stalks his victims, but maybe can't always tell who has powers. (attacked the waitress instead of Hiro)
Some of our 'heroes' have a small tattoo on their necks. I'm assuming this is only done on those that Mr. Bennett and the Haitian have captured and released.
Hiro went back in time to save the waitress, but failed to return on time.
etc

DreamDriveDrift
11-16-2006, 05:34 PM
To add to Mr.Meph's post,
The waitress had the power of memorizing everything she saw.
Shanti (sp?), Mohinder's sister, takes Mohinder back in dreams of what happened
Mohinder had a sister who was special, who may have motivated her father to do the research on oddities and supernatural powers.
Claire is supposed to be killed Homecoming night at midnight.

feel free to add on

95Blue240sx
11-16-2006, 06:24 PM
I watched the episode over and when Mohinder finds the file for the girl in his dream, some of the articles say "Leaning while asleep" and "Sleep research reveals new areas in the brain." So Im assuming that this kid was his sister and she had that power, but maybe Mohinder has the same power too.

Since he fell asleep and saw those visions I think he is also a hero. OR That little girl has these powers i dunno where im going with this. Pretty crazy though.

Edit: Ok so it looks like that little girl or boy I cant tell, that was in his dreams and in his office is not his sister. The name on the file was Iyer Sanjog. So, I think think this kid has the power to use this new part of the brain, which is his power, to invade your minds when asleep/

DreamDriveDrift
11-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Yeah but the kid's supposed to be dead. The picture of the kid with the soccer ball was his sister. It's confusing...well maybe I should rewatch it again.

FaLKoN240
11-16-2006, 08:27 PM
They kept her identity a secret, maybe the names on the paper were altered to keep Mohinder from knowing.

JaeTea
11-16-2006, 08:42 PM
I think Eden has the power to persuade people..you'll see when she whispers into Isaacs ear.

Its like that chick from Xmen (Rogue) that can confuse people with her attraction abilities.

95Blue240sx
11-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah so many possibilities. I cant wait till next monday.

woodchuck
11-16-2006, 11:20 PM
I think Eden has the power to persuade people..you'll see when she whispers into Isaacs ear.

Its like that chick from Xmen (Rogue) that can confuse people with her attraction abilities.

LOL. well, i would be persuaded if an attractive girl was whispering in my ear. :keke:

nerd alert! those arent rogue's powers.

WILDACEX187
11-16-2006, 11:47 PM
yea rogue doenst confuse people lol. i still believe that girl/boy is mohinders sister errr brother? lol i cant tell wat IT is. anyway u're right theres alot of questions in each episode. my friend gets aggravated too. hes like "why dont they show sylar's face" im like "well to keep u coming back u fool"

fliprayzin240sx
11-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Well I just downloaded all the shows from torrent and ive watched all the episodes this wk end. And i got a couple of points.

First, wtf is up with isaac in the first episode? Remember how he hand cuffed himself when he was going thru withdrawals and he CUT his hand off? How is that shiet mysteriously back on?

Second, im starting to see what everybodys saying as far as everybody and their moms starting to have powers. I mean lets see, Niki, her husband and their kid got powers. Whats next? Petrillis wheel chair bound wife will pull some Professor X shiet and make herself walk using he mind.

Also, somebody brought up the 9th Wonder comic that Niki's son had. Whats the chances that that comic shows nikki's story?

Anyways, cant wait for tomorrows show after watching football...

FaLKoN240
11-19-2006, 11:58 PM
Also, somebody brought up the 9th Wonder comic that Niki's son had. Whats the chances that that comic shows nikki's story?

ME! :D

I can't wait for tomorrow, I don't even care what happens, I'm ALWAYS excited to watch.

Jefferson
11-20-2006, 01:29 PM
yeah tonights episode is going to be quite interesting. Hopefully they will reveal what is going to happen to Claire, becuase the "save the chearleader, save the world" quote is starting to get kinda lame.
I think Syler is the one who is going to kill Claire and then Hiro and the flying dude are going to have to go back in time and save her.

WILDACEX187
11-20-2006, 04:53 PM
yeah tonights episode is going to be quite interesting. Hopefully they will reveal what is going to happen to Claire, becuase the "save the chearleader, save the world" quote is starting to get kinda lame.
I think Syler is the one who is going to kill Claire and then Hiro and the flying dude are going to have to go back in time and save her.

if u want to know wats going to happen to claire watch last weeks episode again. its gonna be a good one tonite

Jefferson
11-20-2006, 09:07 PM
man tonights episode was dope.
Finally got to see the whole saving the cheerleader/ saving the world
And knew that the Absorber was going to absorb some of Claires powers as soon as he saw the missing painting.
Can't wait till next week

w0nderbr3ad
11-20-2006, 11:51 PM
finally going to put a face to cyler and i have so many questions that need answers. can't wait till next week

woodchuck
11-21-2006, 11:10 AM
wow...i totally got got after last night's episode. the indian girl in the dream sequences is not his dead sister but its a dude. :keke:

haittian man and persuasion girl have teamed up to recruit syler....
this show is getting better.

Jefferson
11-21-2006, 03:38 PM
I sort of knew that those two (haitian and the girl) had to work together some time in the near future since they both work for Claire's dad.
I wonder if Claire's dad has any powers though? Since he has all these people following him and doing as their told by him.

WILDACEX187
11-21-2006, 04:49 PM
man tonights episode was dope.
Finally got to see the whole saving the cheerleader/ saving the world
And knew that the Absorber was going to absorb some of Claires powers as soon as he saw the missing painting.
Can't wait till next week

come on dude did u not see him bump into claire and touch her 30 times when sylar was coming after them? geez pay attention

tonites episode was sooo fukkin hot. it was so cool. i loved how mr. bennetts crew took down sylar so easy. "you dont want to hurt me, you need to sleep" so fukkin hot ima watch that part again lol. oh btw i think next weeks episode will be about hiro mostly. this show is so fukkin hott lol

mrmephistopheles
11-21-2006, 05:24 PM
Again, another good episode where the story moved forwards and questions were answered.

Claire lives.
The boy in India has powers (and is NOT Shanti)
Mohinder WILL continue his father's work
The stripped is going to try to Lee Harvey her ex.
Hiro went back in time 6 months ago and is not yet back (as of 8PM that night) and the waitress is still dead.
Nathan is dead-set against his brother's involvement in any sort of heroic role.

What new questions were posed?

axiomatik
11-21-2006, 07:03 PM
It was nice to see some stuff resolved. We still don't know how saving the cheerleader will save the world, but at least we shouldn't have to hear it over and over anymore. I don't think Mr. B is a villain, but he definitely has some sort of ulterior motives. However, the one Petrelli borther (forgot his first name), definitely seems to less than noble. I have a feeling he will end up being a villain of some sort.

We now definitely know that Silar can't identify heroes, since he attacked the other cheerleader. I think he meant to kill the waitress, since she seemed to be able to learn Japanese in a week.

DriftSpecial180
11-21-2006, 07:27 PM
It was nice to see some stuff resolved. We still don't know how saving the cheerleader will save the world, but at least we shouldn't have to hear it over and over anymore. I don't think Mr. B is a villain, but he definitely has some sort of ulterior motives. However, the one Petrelli borther (forgot his first name), definitely seems to less than noble. I have a feeling he will end up being a villain of some sort.

We now definitely know that Silar can't identify heroes, since he attacked the other cheerleader. I think he meant to kill the waitress, since she seemed to be able to learn Japanese in a week.

Sylar leeches his powers from killing other heroes. If he woulda killed Claire, he would steal her healing powers and be invincible. You're right, however, about how he can't identify heroes, unless they're power are announced to the public (i.e. Jackie claiming she saved the man in the fire, Charlie saying she can remember everything she see's/hear's)

WILDACEX187
11-21-2006, 08:35 PM
i believe that he is able to find the heroes beacuse of mohinders fathers work. if u guys remember sylar was one of the first heroes his father contacted and something went wrong that we dont know wat and he killed him.

BOROSUN
11-22-2006, 12:56 AM
did anyone see hiro/masi oka beatbox on conan obrian show last night? he got skills.

DriftSpecial180
11-22-2006, 11:57 AM
i believe that he is able to find the heroes beacuse of mohinders fathers work. if u guys remember sylar was one of the first heroes his father contacted and something went wrong that we dont know wat and he killed him.

:werd: He had a copy of the map, and it had a bunch more lines on it.

WILDACEX187
11-22-2006, 12:53 PM
and since we now know that mohinders father had a big list of heroes on his computer in india. it is possible for sylar to have taken the list from him.

mrmephistopheles
11-22-2006, 04:57 PM
did anyone see hiro/masi oka beatbox on conan obrian show last night? he got skills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mKAuHPUTls

EndLeSS8
11-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Does anyone else think that "nuclear powered guy" will cause the nuclear explosion in New York?

TurDz
11-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Mr. B is the new Professor X, didn't you guys know?

mrmeph, cool YouTube link...Masi is funny.

Synicals13
11-23-2006, 11:48 AM
when i saw the black guy at the end of this weeks show with the persuasive girl. I was curious who is was since he appeared out of nowhere and grabbed cyler. But then found out hes the "hatian" guy. Does he have any ablilities?

WILDACEX187
11-23-2006, 12:08 PM
when i saw the black guy at the end of this weeks show with the persuasive girl. I was curious who is was since he appeared out of nowhere and grabbed cyler. But then found out hes the "hatian" guy. Does he have any ablilities?

u need to watch the show again bro.

Synicals13
11-23-2006, 12:36 PM
u need to watch the show again bro.
ya i missed the first 2 or 3 eps.

axiomatik
11-24-2006, 05:32 PM
he wiped clean the memory of the football player that tried to rape claire. don't know the extent of his powers.

does sylar actually get the powers of the people he kills? or does he just need their brains for his own powers to work?

Ghost Dancer
11-24-2006, 07:14 PM
This is definitely on my list of shows to download as it's great. I'm interested to see how long it's going to take them to bring the story up to the explosion in New York. Is it going to be a multiple season arc or will it be resolved with the first episode of the next season following up a cliffhanger at the end of this one?

They're writing this show very well. After every episode I can't wait for the next one but I still feel satisfied with what I saw unlike the big 'ole jerk and run that Lost has become.

Is anyone watching Jericho or Dexter? Those are great new shows as well.

TurDz
12-04-2006, 11:04 PM
By far the craziest episode tonight...just wow. It's progressively becoming a lot more interesting and less an X-Men wannabe.

I can't believe the next episode airs January 22nd!! wtf...

mrmephistopheles
12-05-2006, 12:15 AM
does sylar actually get the powers of the people he kills? or does he just need their brains for his own powers to work?

Seems like his power is a kind of x-ray vision with the ability to see flaws and knowledge of necessary repair. Looks like he absorbs powers when he takes BRAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Maybe he's a zombie with x-ray vision.

ALEXTHESUS*PECT
12-05-2006, 12:43 AM
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3316/unbreakable1na.jpg

WILDACEX187
12-05-2006, 01:23 AM
im sooo fukkin mad he killed my chick. WHYYY HERRR?!?!?! damnit!!!! sigh im mad. anyways we're in trouble now if sylar has persuasion on his side. he doesnt even need to stalk his victims just persuade them to follow him. i hate him now :(

ciGARRETTsRbad4u
12-05-2006, 01:28 AM
I don't think he has persuasion on his side. I could be wrong, but I think that girl shot herself in the head so he couldnt get her powers.

On a side note Did anyone see Masi Oka/ Hiro on Jamie Kennedy the other day?

autobahNESSA
12-07-2006, 11:56 AM
anyone know when the next episode will be?

mrmephistopheles
12-07-2006, 04:09 PM
If you're going to mention something from a recent episode, put a spoiler warning on it, until a week after the air date.
Not everyone gets to see the show as it airs.

SochBAT
12-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Yea, i gotta catch up like hell.

This show is damn awesome.

I watch it at work while doing CS stuff.

TurDz
12-07-2006, 05:36 PM
anyone know when the next episode will be?

pls read my previous post.... :p

psychoblue23
12-07-2006, 06:13 PM
I watched all the episodes after hearing so much about it from friends, as well as this thread and have to say it IS as good as everyone has been saying it is... Deff an interesting way to portray superheroes..

WILDACEX187
12-07-2006, 11:59 PM
it says spoilers in the thread though. people should know before coming here if not caught up :bow:

i think u're right about sylar not getting the persuasion powers since she shot herself in the head. a friend of mine also said at school that they didnt really show who died that it couldve been sylar cuz in the previews they show him dead on the floor.