PDA

View Full Version : Im addicted! v.guitarhero

95Blue240sx
09-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Yes yes i know welcome to last year....

Anyways I just got the game and have been hooked! I just beat the game on medium yeah I'm a n00b. Took me about 2 days, school + work = no time. :smash:

So I had one hell of a time with the last some by Ozzy. I did the tutorials and it seems like I need to some hammering and/or pull offs. I just dont understand how. I know some of you guys are [H]ard guitar hero people so, give me some tips?:D

ALTRNTV
09-27-2006, 12:15 AM
Ask sochbat, he's an avid player. :keke:

ballr858
09-27-2006, 01:35 AM
i've heard so much about this game but never played it or seen it myself. i have friends who talk about it all the time and always suggest we have a guitar hero party at my house.

SochBAT
09-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Seriously, it helped me save hella alot of money.

enough to pick up a hoist!

Just play thru over and over and over.

Bark at the Moon - Ozzy
Fun as helll!

I think next month or so, GH2 will be out. Yea, im buying that.

I hope they'll hold another "SubmitYourMusic" contest for it. My buddies are itching to submit their stuff. Wooootage!

Too bad i don't finger that fast doing other things. :sad:

rainier
09-29-2006, 12:50 AM
i have it on ps2 also. it was a fun game when i first got it. i still enjoy the game though. i think my fav was breaking the wheel on expert?

nistech
09-29-2006, 03:03 AM
i played for 2 mins in bestbuy
seemed really fun

lucky7
09-29-2006, 10:40 AM
my brother plays the shit out of that game. i think it looks kinda boring myself. but i am afraid i to try it... im afraid i might like it...

Replicant_S14
09-29-2006, 10:49 AM
Yes yes i know welcome to last year....

Don't feel alone. I only tried it recently too. I don't know if I'd sit around the house by myself and play it but at a party full of intoxicated people, it's all kinds crazy fun.

95Blue240sx
09-29-2006, 03:53 PM
Don't feel alone. I don't know if I'd sit around the house by myself and play it

Are you sure you dont play it by yourself? :keke:

Right now I love playing Stellar on medium its fun. For some reason I have a problem with the orange button lol.

SochBAT
09-29-2006, 04:40 PM
I like playing Take Me Out on Hard. for the orange button, i normally just extend my pinky.

But on harder songs, where the notes all move down, i just slide my hand down the neck. up and down.

Then i vomit in euphoria. 214K points. :hump: