PDA

View Full Version : Sorry is it just me??

SiI40sx
09-26-2006, 03:17 AM
But do people on domestic car forums seem like idiots? Like seriously, I recently started viewing and reading up on stangnet.com forums and theres really no useful information on that site. Everything is so completely BASIC! Numerous threads about COLD AIR INTAKES and EXHAUSTS. Wtf are v8 owners dumbass's (except me my mustang has the soul of a import enthusiats :D ) I was trying to look for ecu tunning or piggy back devices that can unleash some more power out of a car or some better mods besides basic bolt ons, domestics dont really mess around with tuning as detailed as imports do huh? Please someone correct me if Im wrong, itll just benefit my mustang! :D

ALTRNTV
09-26-2006, 03:44 AM
There's idiot owners, both domestic and import.

SiI40sx
09-26-2006, 03:47 AM
but at least zilvia has shit to offer, ive learned greatly from this site, and still learning more

blu808
09-26-2006, 03:47 AM
I think its mostly because most of the stang owners can get away with just doing basic mods. They are happy with their cars after that, and dont need to get a front clip, swap stuff out, crazy tuning, blah.

Im sure if we could get 350 hp to the wheels with minor bolt ons, then there would be alot less educated people on this forum. Simply because the majority of the members wouldnt try looking for anything more.

ALTRNTV
09-26-2006, 03:55 AM
Word to Luke.

Most Mustang bolt-on's yield alot more hp than our typical mods, so they don't really need to "fine-tune" anything. When they get more hp, then more tuning is needed. Most 'Stang owners are pretty happy with just I/H/E and have no other knowledge of stuff, well, you can say that about any car owner.

yokotas13
09-26-2006, 05:31 AM
itake, headers, exhaust, gear change
13s

S14DB
09-26-2006, 06:43 AM
Stangnet is the WORST site known to man. Goto SVTP, the Corral.net, or ModularFords.

For Tuning go with the http://www.sctflash.com/ Xcalibrator. could hook you up of you were local.

Here I thought you were doing good and then I find out you're on stangnet. So disappointed.

SiI40sx
09-26-2006, 01:12 PM
dont judge me!!! its my girlfriends fault I have a mustang!! judge her!!

S14DB
09-26-2006, 02:27 PM
I wasn't even going into the fact that you have a mustang. I was pointing out how you seemed to pick out the crappy forum.

chrisstroud
09-27-2006, 12:02 AM
It seems that a lot of serious Mustang guys are on corner-carvers, and it's not as afflicted with morons as it's invite only.

soreballz
09-27-2006, 03:13 AM
turbomustangs.com
;)

Omarius Maximus
09-28-2006, 12:08 AM
WTF, they may talk about intakes and exhausts, but how is that different from noob zilvians repeatedly asking the same coilover and wheel offset questions? Every sight has its fair share of beatin to death subjects that should never be discussed without searching extensively, but thats what noobs do, post without searching.