PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Quite a few s13 parts.

Farzam
09-25-2006, 05:56 PM
I just got a 90 240sx hatch base model, so i'm looking to get it running like my other ones ASAP.

Wanted...

-Carbon fiber headlight covers(OEM-style, no vents)
OR
-OEM passenger headlight cover(champagne pearl only).
Must be in very good condition. I don't want bootleg parts.

-Carbon fiber hood
OR
-OEM unit(champagne pearl only).
Yet again, must be in very good condition, I don't want bootleg parts.

-A good front and rear strut bar.
As long as they aren't some ghettofabbed things from Home Depot, lmk what you got.

-You know that hanger thing you have on your hatch that you put the string on so the cover moves up? I need the driver's side one. I don't think you can really get one in okay condition since it's like a $.10 piece of plastic, but...yeah.

-If you have a perfect condition change compartment, lmk.

-If you have a black shift boot you want to get rid of in good condition, lmk.

-I need some coilovers. They need a ~8kg/6kg spring rate and they need to be in perfect/new-ish condition.

-I also need a short shifter. No bootleg stuff, I want a brand name.

-Also I want an NA Z32 VLSD.

Okay, that is all. Thanks for your time.

Preffered contacting methods:
AIM: xFARZAMx
Cell: (919)673-3151(if I don't answer, leave a message)(My name is pronounced Far-ZAM!)
Post on here
PM?

When contacting, be professional. Don't say "Wuzzup mu $$balla brutha$$ i got uz sum
~sp33d race stuffz~". Be prepared to answer questions, and be to-the-point. I like good descriptions though. I go to school 8 hours a day, I work 6 hours a day almost all week, i'm in 2 bands...I don't like to waste time. This doesn't mean i'm an asshole(which I sure sound like, i'm just getting a point across).

lord_hypnos
09-25-2006, 06:12 PM
Bump for this fag. :D Get him his shit so he's not tempted to sell it.