PDA

View Full Version : 96 240sx SE auto need rebuilt CHEAP!!!!!!!!

onebads14
09-23-2006, 12:48 PM
I have a 96 automatic 240 for sale. The car is an SE model with 5 lug hubs and wheels. The car is mainly stock except for cone filter and weld on muffler. The stock KA motor needs rebuilt because it has no compression and needs one injector replaced. The interior is missing from the doors back except for the bottom of the rear seat. The car has 124K miles on it and it is white with black interior. The body of the car is straight except the driver side fender needs replaced and the front bumper has a slight crease in it. I just need to get rid of the car ASAP. I am asking $1800 for the car or best offer. I will possibly entertain trades of some sort. Just let me know what you have. I have the title in hand and the car is located in Canton, Ga which is about 40 miles north of Atlanta. Just email me at [email protected] if interested and we can go from there. I have pics available just let me know if you need to see them.
:Owned:

Here is the pic of the bad side of the car

Here is a pic of the good side of the front.

Some pics of the engine and the rear interior.

DMC
09-23-2006, 01:45 PM
if the front fender and bumper were replaced would the body be perfectly straight? And when you say the interior is missing from the the doors back you mean the the back of the doors? as in from the back of the front seats? And why was it removed?

Thanks
-Dave

onebads14
09-23-2006, 06:24 PM
Yeah the fender and bumper are the only things really wrong with the body. As with the interior I have no idea why the interior was removed. It was removed when I bought the car. Oh yeah when I said it was missing from the doors back I did mean like the back of the seats on. It has no rear side panels no back to the seat, no rear deck panel, no headliner. and no trunk panels. Other than that all the front panels are there like the door panels, carpet, full console, both seats, dash, etc.

C3Sierra_S2000
09-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Is this car still for sale? I sent you an email regarding the car.

Tim

onebads14
09-28-2006, 05:08 AM
Car sold yesterday. Thanks zilvia.net and your members for helping me with this sale.