PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Im new here

ehaegele
09-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Hey hows it going, my names Eric and Im new here. Ive seen the site around in other boards for a few years but just finally joined.

Alittle about myself. Im a student studying chinese at UW Madison, and when I graduate I'll be commissioned as a 2nd Lt. in the USMC. I just got done with 10 weeks of OCS on August 11th, and the man has me for a good 10yrs with my aviation contract. I love almost all kinds of motorsports, more so as a spectator than getting involved, though I used to do SCCA when I could for fun. Right now Ive no wheels, sucks alot, due to college, but that should be changing, hopefully by May when I graduate. I dont know shit when it comes to engines so Im sure Ill be asking alot about them, but I do know alot about chasis work. O I'm also big into martial arts, mostly Tae Kwon Do and I just started taking kendo.

Awesome board!
-Eric H.

DrtyRat
09-21-2006, 08:03 AM
Eric,
Welcome aboard! There's an introduction thread at the top of the chat section so before this gets locked.....
You state that you've been around awhile so I hope you've learned to search for the answers to your ?'s before you ask them...good luck